My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

1 hour ago, Ges said:

Tarkin is a too specific reference for someone that hasn't watched any of the Star Wars movies.

Naw man Tarkin was pretty cool.

There's Internet rumours that Jar Jar Binks was really a sith lord.

So I'd say then it's Jar Jar. 

“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.” ― The Buddha

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

Seeing feedback, prior to the feedback transpiring? Do you mean like precognition, clairvoyance or something along those lines?

Feedback: This is super annoying. It's clear what Joseph meant. Yet, you twisted the meaning around and made sarcasm out of it, while pretending that you are being serious. You deflected the point with this straw-man answer, as you always do. But of course, this is all my projection, etc.

There aren’t people who are awake and people who aren’t.

False. My roommate is sleeping right here in the same room, while I'm awake replying to you.

Don't be surprised. That's just typical Phil twisting around of the point.

Have faith.

8 minutes ago, Ges said:

Feedback: This is super annoying. It's clear what Joseph meant. Yet, you twisted the meaning around and made sarcasm out of it, while pretending that you are being serious. You deflected the point with this straw-man answer, as you always do. But of course, this is all my projection, etc.

It’s not sarcastic or serious. He said my comment was dodgy. I asked what he meant, as in how it was dodgy. I still don’t get what was meant. 

8 minutes ago, Ges said:

False. My roommate is sleeping right here in the same room, while I'm awake replying to you.

Don't be surprised. That's just typical Phil twisting around of the point.

Joseph meant spiritually awake. 

@Joseph Maynor If I misunderstood, let me know. 

@Ges If I didn’t misunderstand, you changed the context here mistakenly. 

28 minutes ago, Phil said:

28 minutes ago, Phil said:

Seeing feedback, prior to the feedback transpiring? Do you mean like precognition, clairvoyance or something along those lines?

There aren’t people who are awake and people who aren’t. You’re welcome here. I’m not a teacher. 

Right on. 

Then what is meant by "awakening"....if everyone is awake, why do people use that word?

Edited by Lester Retsel
Typi

That might be something worth clarifying. What exactly is it you’re trying or trying to do?

I would say that it's none of your business. You don't have to moderate my intentions or motives.

Edited by Ges

Have faith.

4 minutes ago, Ges said:

I would say that it's none of your business. You don't have to moderate my intentions.

What intentions? 

My reply was to your comment. 

5 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

The what is meant by "awakening"....if everyone is awake, why do people use that word?

I didn’t say everyone is awake. 

32 minutes ago, Phil said:

There aren’t people who are awake and people who aren’t. You’re welcome here. I’m not a teacher. 

Right on. 

👊mhmmm hell yeah Phil that's what I like to hear 

12 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Then what is meant by "awakening"....if everyone is awake, why do people use that word?

"Nobody is awake" as in: no person is awake. It's just another case of language limitation when it comes to talking about nonduality. No self to be awake, when awakening is the recognition of there not being any self to be either awake or not awake.

I love this video. 

Sometimes when my friend answers with a nondual platitude like "There's no self" when I ask about 'what happens to the enlightened mind during food poisoning?'  or should I go to Ecuador and do Ayahuasca -- I tell them not to nondual bear me. 

There's also a part II and I like the quote in that , "so there's crap arising in oneness...."

“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.” ― The Buddha

13 minutes ago, Aware Wolf said:

I love this video. 

Sometimes when my friend answers with a nondual platitude like "There's no self" when I ask about 'what happens to the enlightened mind during food poisoning?'  or should I go to Ecuador and do Ayahuasca -- I tell them not to nondual bear me. 

This one's a banger 

Do you remember the The Office "THATS WHAT SHE SAID" 

I wait until the perfect time to pounce on nondual friends with "There is no self" where it will be maximally annoying, inappropriate, and funny. 

"I was traumatized because I was sexually abused from the ages of 8-11 by a family member and then recently i lost my job, ended a longterm relationship, and now my cat is sick with feline AIDS. I feel so lost."

THERE IS NO SELF! THERE IS NO ONE TO ABUSE! ASK YOURSELF WHO IS IT THAT LOST THEIR JOB! CATS SUCK. WORDS ARE MERELY POINTERS. 

Hilarious.