Just now, Jonas Long said:

I'd rather live in a neighborhood of all immigrants than all US born citizens any day.  

Also consider this, there has been more immigration under biden(though more deportations as well) and violent crime is down, unemployment is down, and the economy is better than all of those things under trump.

I agree with this. Things seem to be better under the Biden administration. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

10 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

More caution than you feel about letting a "text book narcissist" back in the white house?  Who is a criminal, rapist, fear mongerer etc.?

All of these are charges you have no evidence of. How do you know he's a rapist? "Criminal" is one of those loaded words that immediately make someone look evil without looking into it. Have you smoked weed in the past? If so, you're a criminal. Have you gone over the speed limit? If so, you're a criminal, etc. 

What has he done to make him a "criminal"? 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

All of these are charges you have no evidence of. How do you know he's a rapist? "Criminal" is one of those loaded words that immediately make someone look evil without looking into it. Have you smoked weed in the past? If so, you're a criminal. Have you gone over the speed limit? If so, you're a criminal, etc. 

He was found guilty of election interference by a jury.  He has been found criminally liable for rape and defamation.  And has been found guilty of fraud and tax evation.  

And "text book narcissistic" were your own words.  And by every metric you've provided things were worse under his presidency. 

Edited by Jonas Long

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

How about instigating an attack on January 6?

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

35 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

@Orb what is the emotion that accompanies the thought of "people crossing borders and messing things up and taking peoples jobs"?

Why do you lock your door at night? Is it because you live in fear because your undeveloped or is it just an pragmatic thing to do?

2 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

To support Trump, there must be attachment to thought-story about there being really a world full of humans. Stuff like border, media bias, etc. Without the thought-attachment, Trump's speech would just be like: "wat?"

It's not so for Harris. Then it's more like "whatever, sure".

Didn't say it makes Harris make sense. I said thought-story about a world and humans isn't required for Harris to make sense.

To be honest it sounds like you prefer Kamala and you’re using non duality to justify it. With respect, it doesn’t seem totally genuine

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Why do you lock your door at night? Is it because you live in fear because your undeveloped or is it just an pragmatic thing to do?

I dont.  Dont lock my house or my car door ever, and never been afraid or robbed. 

Edited by Jonas Long

Instigated an attack on January 6.

Threatened jail to many people. 

Became bankrupt multiple times and ran his businesses into failures. 

Accused of rape although not completely proven. He has hush money. 

Is in collusion with Russia who is a known US enemy. 

Election interference. 

Tax evasion. 

Handled Covid very poorly not bigly. 

Is a known misogynist. Attacks women all the time in degrading ways. 

Cheated on all of his wives multiple times. 

Trump has a horrible track record. It's senseless that people even believe in this guy enough to vote him. 

He needs to be voted out for eternity. 

Edited by Reena

13 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

He was found guilty of election interference by a jury.  He has been found criminally liable for rape and defamation.  And has been found guilty of fraud and tax evation.  

And "text book narcissistic" were your own words.  And by every metric you've provided things were worse under his presidency. 

OJ Simpson is most certainly innocent then because they said so in court.

6 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I dont.  Dont lock my house or my car door ever, and never been afraid or robbed. 

I’m really curious where do you live? If you don’t feel comfortable you don’t have to say I’m just curious. I’ve lived in a bunch of different places. Currently I’m in Oakland visiting friends. I also used to live near Oakland. Not locking your doors in Oakland is the height of foolishness. And if you leave your car unlocked it’s definitely getting broken into. 

to be fair there are some places I’ve lived where I don’t feel like I need to lock my doors but most places it’s just the smart thing to do.

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I’m really curious where do you live? If you don’t feel comfortable you don’t have to say I’m just curious. I’ve lived in a bunch of different places. Currently I’m in Oakland visiting friends. I also used to live near Oakland. Not locking your doors in Oakland is the height of foolishness. And if you leave your car unlocked it’s definitely getting broken into. 

to be fair there are some places I’ve lived where I don’t feel like I need to lock my doors but most places it’s just the smart thing to do.

Don't you think Trump will turn US into a dictatorship? He almost said that. 

5 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Lock your door all you want, vote for who you want, at this point I feel I've said all I possibly can on the issue.  I live in north Carolina, and like I said I've lived in places like LA with large immigrant population and I'm not afraid of them.  We are a country of immigrants, it's just who we are.  And there are restrictions in place, and a bipartisan border deal that would put more guards on the border and even build more of the wall and trump killed it.  You like the guy for some reason i do not understand.  I give up.

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

Lock your door all you want, vote for who you want, at this point I feel I've said all I possibly can on the issue.  I live in north Carolina, and like I said I've lived in places like LA with large immigrant population and I'm not afraid of them.  We are a country of immigrants, it's just who we are.  And there are restrictions in place, and a bipartisan border deal that would put more guards on the border and even build more of the wall and trump killed it.  You like the guy for some reason i do not understand.  I give up.

You didn’t lock your doors in LA?

Also I’m not anti immigration. My dad is an immigrant. We are blessed to live in one of the most accepting and diverse countries in the world. We just need to know who’s coming in and we need to do it in an orderly fashion.

13 minutes ago, Reena said:

Don't you think Trump will turn US into a dictatorship? He almost said that. 

Not at all. I think an unfortunate tactic that is used in campaigning is candidates stir up fear around their opponents. Dems tell people that trump is a fascist and a racists and he’s going to destroy democracy. This isn’t accurate but from a campaigning perspective it’s smart. The Trump campaign does this too to be fair. 

47 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Immigrants aren't an issue, the concern is with unchecked Illegal Immigration.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

To be honest it sounds like you prefer Kamala and you’re using non duality to justify it.

That's the thought attachment, "world and people".

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.