LGBTQ+ Pride Month

@Mandy ??

What Is Not Allowed On This Forum

Separatism, consciousnessism, defamation, rhetoric, racism, sexism, homophobia, pedophilia, discrimination based on identity, gender and or sexual preference, demeaning or belittling, excessive profanity, name calling, ‘ganging up on’ members, political or religious activism and or recruiting, or spreading rumors or gossip pointlessly.

1 hour ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

They are just people who are extremely lustful due to too much comfort

Even if it was true that it's just "extremely lustful people", what's the problem with that?

Something wrong with lust and pleasure?

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

My 2 cents is I’m very thankful to live in a society where we it is safe and accepted for people to be lgbtq. This seems like huge progress. It is evidence we are heading towards a more peaceful and loving society. For a large part of human history it wasn’t ok to be gay. And even today there are parts of the world where it isn’t ok. But it’s great that the world is mostly moving in a more accepting direction.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Blessed2 said:

Even if it was true that it's just "extremely lustful people", what's the problem with that?

Something wrong with lust and pleasure?

My argument is that its not actual 

Its a Belief 

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

1 minute ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

LMAO everyone saying I am getting triggered meanwhile they're attacking me and not responding to the argument HILLARIOUS 

I don't believe for one second that you are "laughing your fucking ass off", in "actuality", caps or no. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

My argument is that its not actual 

Its a Belief 

Yeah no fucking shit. That you are a human is a belief. That there is someone having beliefs is a belief. That sun will rise tomorrow is a belief. That sun rose yesterday is a belief. That there is extremely lustful people is a belief.

Edited by Blessed2

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

8 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

@Mandy ??

Separatism, consciousnessism, defamation, rhetoric, racism, sexism, homophobia, pedophilia, discrimination based on identity, gender and or sexual preference, demeaning or belittling, excessive profanity, name calling, ‘ganging up on’ members, political or religious activism and or recruiting, or spreading rumors or gossip pointlessly.

Pot, kettle, black, seriously, you don't see the irony? 

Just now, Blessed2 said:

Yeah no fucking shit. That you are a human is a belief. That there is someone having beliefs is a belief. That sun will rise tomorrow is a belief. That sun rose yesterday is a belief.

LGBTQ+ Pride is a belief what is the point lol?

10 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

@Mandy ??

Brother, in terms of breaking the guidelines you are the only one doing that in this thread.

homophobia, defamation, and discrimination based on sexual preferences.

Just now, Kevin said:

Brother, in terms of breaking the guidelines you are the only one doing that in this thread.

homophobia, defamation, and discrimination based on sexual preferences.

I am not your fucking brother 🤮

I would rather die than to meet u in person 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Why you so mad over it then? 

You and the other members are the ones who are mad read the fucking thread everyone is reacting to my messages

I am just laughing and arguing I am not moaning and defending 

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

You and the other members are the ones who are mad read the fucking thread everyone is reacting to my messages

I am just laughing and arguing I am not moaning and defending 

It's like you're telling an entire class of people it's not ok to be who they are.  I don't understand why it's any of your business what someone else does in their own bedroom.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍