Actually Manifesting & Actually Getting Out Of Your Own Way. The Reality Of Self-love; Allowing & Receiving.

This is reality.

Let’s talk about it openly, unabashedly & courageously. 

Experiences as seemingly simple as ‘catching a cold’ can be seen clearly to be manifestation and intrinsic purging & releasing of limiting beliefs… as in truth, there is no external cause whatsoever. 

Limiting beliefs will be dispelled. Seemingly counterintuitive and paradoxical notions might initially bring limiting beliefs up & out, and that you are manifesting your reality will be seen to be actual, true… This; reality. 

This is why ‘this space’, this forum, was created (so to speak). 

This is your space. You, The Creator. You attracted it. You create it. You are being it. 

Let’s really get to it. 

Deflection may occur. This is a divine opportunity to take pause, acknowledge, release, and then comment. 

Projection of discordant limiting beliefs and of the intrinsic emotional guidance therein may occur as well. That’s ok! 

What is ‘seen’ with clarity might be initially seen with hindsight clarity, and that is ok. You are where you are, and it is perfection, and it need not be any other way. Hindsight clarity is, clarity. Hindsight clarity allows, foresight clarity - conscious creating as, consciousness. 

I found that letting go of the loa belief system has made life simpler and even more favorable. Things work out better when i stopped wanting them to work out so badly. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

14 minutes ago, Phil said:

For sure. Nothing gets in the way of loa like beliefs about loa. Amazing how things just work out Good without wanting them to work out badly. 🙏🏼 

Yes for sure. Just like how gravity is a "law" (I know how you feel about this one but bear with me 😁) and it works flawlessly without needing to think about it. The same applies with loa. 

Why try to make an immutable law work or figure it out when it is.....a law? 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

To dispel misidentification and the deflection & projection which perpetuates it, along with causation, need, thinker thinking / figurer figuring, tryer trying, and therein maker making. In short, to ‘get out of your own way’ as it pertains to allowing & receiving. 

This is not a screen. This is your manifestation/manifesting. This is not random, coincidental or of a different perspective. Also of course, there’s no suggestion of beliefs about loa or figuring loa out. 

11 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Things work out without a you being there.  It’s like a driverless car.

shutterstock_589267616.jpg

Yea 😌. It really does feel like a dream, hell yeah.

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Great topic but very poor OP.

What do you mean by this? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

2 minutes ago, Reena said:

What do you mean by this? 

I like the title.  The whole concept of overcoming our limiting beliefs and rising out of mediocrity and the shit pool that 99% of people are mindlessly drowning in and missing that every single day is a great opportunity to create their dream life and getting every thing they want . I like the headline.  I like this whole topic .the dreamboard and loa and manifestation etc all great .

But ...

I honestly I didn't understand Jack shit from OP.

On 6/1/2024 at 2:15 PM, Phil said:

take pause, acknowledge, release

What does these actually mean?

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

It might very well be that understanding is a deflection which arises to the topic of conscious creating. The limiting belief might be that understanding is needed. The projection would be judgement, as in ‘what I don’t understand is poor’. That might be seen more clearly in sight, and the seeing it more clearing, being aware (of it) is the fizzling out of the limiting belief, deflection and projection. 

3 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

What does these actually mean?

If a deflection arises, instead of believing it / going with it / proceeding… pause instead. Just be aware of it. That in & of itself is the release (of the discord of a limiting belief). The more significant aspect is the proceeding which isn’t reactionary / deflection (and projection)… as in which is aligned with what’s actually wanted. 

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

I like the title.  The whole concept of overcoming our limiting beliefs and rising out of mediocrity and the shit pool that 99% of people are mindlessly drowning in and missing that every single day is a great opportunity to create their dream life and getting every thing they want . I like the headline.  I like this whole topic .the dreamboard and loa and manifestation etc all great .

But ...

What he meant to say is think before you speak. In a conscious way. I think he indirectly wants to say make conscious posts. If you have attended any of his video talks, you'll know. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Someone here

Start with recognizing ‘getting out of your own way’ is about letting what is discordant to you and what isn’t serving you, go. 

In other words, self-honesty, emptying ‘the cup’. 

15 hours ago, Someone here said:

rising out of mediocrity and the shit pool that 99% of people are mindlessly drowning in and missing that every single day is a great opportunity to create their dream life and getting every thing they want .

Is that interpretation aligned and or serving in any way?

If these interpretations are not resonating, what is the role of self-respect in terms of removing any ‘sources’ of repetition of these discordant interpretations from your experience?

Integrity?

Self-love?

Are any relationships put above communion (alignment)? Present, past or future wise?

Is understanding proving to lead to alignment / feeling as yourself?

Is understanding (something, whatever that may be thought to be) important, or even related to manifesting what’s wanted? 

Contemplate this and be decisive (honest, sincere, true). 

Great topic but very poor OP.

Is judgement (deflection & projection) reactionary… or conducive (feel aligned / serving you as it relates to what’s wanted)?

How open are you to a totally different paradigm - that consciously created, allowing & receiving (Self-Love) has nothing to do with people or comparisons therein? Can that be seen as the very ‘getting in one’s own way’?

Put another way, being aware really is ample. 

Use this thread to be aware of deflection & projection. 

If there’s an experience of effort & wanting to connect but an underlying vibration of misogynistic objectification, the experience will unfold as rejection & isolation (the underlying vibration in terms of alignment). 

Being aware of the actions & behaviors that stem from this is enough. Even if in hindsight, as hindsight is inevitably foresight. 

Being aware of and feeling the karma of having essentially abandoned feeling and adopted conjecturous beliefs like values & understanding, and valuing understanding (which is really thought attachment / ego / being right) is enough. After the ‘layers’ of karma fall away, then the prior layers of conditioning will fall away. It’s a hideous purge I wouldn’t wish on the devil, but being aware is ample.

Then with some sense of sanity & integrity, without the discordant limiting beliefs of ol’, ‘she’ will literally just show up. 

Daily meditation

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Phil said:

Being aware of and feeling the karma of having essentially abandoned feeling and adopted conjecturous beliefs like values & understanding, and valuing understanding (which is really thought attachment / ego / being right) is enough. After the ‘layers’ of karma fall away, then the prior layers of conditioning will fall away. It’s a hideous purge I wouldn’t wish on the devil, but being aware is ample.

I caught you using the word I Phil.  It's hard to resist.  "I wouldn't wish on the devil ".  This is a key signal to me.  I would say being Aware is not statable in words, but that's just Me.  Pun intended.  😇

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍