Even if you searched the entire world and asked every spiritual saint there is, they won't be able to answer you. It's simply not known. By the way, shouldn't it be logical to worry about the existence now than to fantasize about where the soul will live in the afterlife? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

9 minutes ago, Reena said:

Even if you searched the entire world and asked every spiritual saint there is, they won't be able to answer you. It's simply not known. By the way, shouldn't it be logical to worry about the existence now than to fantasize about where the soul will live in the afterlife? 

Yeah.  There is something to be said for not knowing.  Knowing is an approach that we're not even sure gives us/me the one right answer.  

💬 🗯️🤍

14 minutes ago, Mandy said:

I sell reservations for soul storage space. It's like saving for retirement. I can give you a quote. How many bathrooms will your soul need? 1.5 ok? 

Cut the bullshit and get to the point .

11 minutes ago, Mandy said:

What's assumed in the term of existence is "standing out from the "fabric" of reality". You aren't material. You don't have a soul that needs a home, nor is it housed in your body now. 

It was just a way of expressing the question..you don't need to get all that pedantic about the terminology because that's called being a smart arse.

You do understand the question very well .

Do you havev an answer or not  ?

12 minutes ago, Reena said:

That question is boggling me for few years now . Yes I can try to fool myself and forget about my death and just chill out in the present moment like a cute hippy..but still..death is unescapable...i must have an answer to this question. 

And btw ..science says that you just decay and die and that's it . Nothing is waiting you when you die .

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yeah.  There is something to be said for not knowing.  Knowing is an approach that we're not even sure gives us/me the one right answer.  

Not knowing is cool ..but you are here..existence is here ..the big existential questions are here ..and you won't be in serenity unless you have definitive answer to them .

@Someone here you can still be in serenity if you try to be pragmatic. It's a matter of choice. You can ponder over existential questions till eternity but life is now and time is slipping away. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Reena said:

@Someone here you can still be in serenity if you try to be pragmatic. It's a matter of choice. You can ponder over existential questions till eternity but life is now and time is slipping away. 

You don't understand that even THAT pragmatic perspective is  philosophically  derived.  You can't avoid philosophizing. Even being against philosophical masturbation is itself a philosophical stance that needs support and backing up .

Edited by Someone here

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You don't understand that even THAT pragmatic perspective is  philosophically  derived.  You can't avoid philosophizing. Even being against philosophical masturbation is itself a philosophical stance that needs support and backing up .

You can philosophize. Up to you. 

Just now, ivankiss said:

It will reside right here.

Nice try ..but this is completely meaningless answer .

But i get ya . .From the ultimate perspective everywhere is nowhere..so all "wheres" are  equal . 

The "here " is aways the case .yet..the details and the content of the "here " are ever-changing.  So sure ..I will always reside "here "..but what is the content of the "here " is...is my question 

19 minutes ago, Someone here said:

you are being a jerk and a troll to me as of late . Watch out ,son..otherwise I will block ya both here and in actualized .

I'm trying to make you laugh, son, since I can tell you're becoming a bit too neurotic about all this biz.

You won't find the answer in thinking. In laughter, maybe.

@Someone here

Both 'not being at the ultimate endpoint' and 'being at the ultimate endpoint' would be unconditionally 'known' in awareness, right? Both would be known, both would be awared of.

Kind of how happiness and a panic attack are both known, being awared of. Yeah? Is knowingness/awareness saying "yes" to one and "no" to the other? Obviously no. Right? If awareness was saying "no" to a panic attack, it wouldn't be known or appearing.

Similarly, both "not knowing what's the ultimate fate of existence is' and 'knowing what is the ultimate fate is' would be known. Awareness would be equally aware of both.

That's it. 🙂 The awareness / knowing that is already there, already you, is the 'ultimate'.

"The New World you are awaiting has already come, but you do not recognize it." - Jesus

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

6 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Similarly, both "not knowing what's the ultimate fate of existence is' and 'knowing what is the ultimate fate is' would be known. Awareness would be equally aware of both.

That's it. 🙂 The awareness / knowing that is already there, already you, is the 'ultimate'.

I sense that you are saying something 

Epic and profound here but I'm not quite sure ..could you explain this a lil bit further?