If I am the universe.. why the fuck am I doing all this.. why did I create this “me” who thinks it’s this separate self.. what am I as a universe trying to achieve with this?

Am I just bored as a universe? Is this just to entertain myself? What is my end goal here?

What is my end goal as a separate self?? Let’s say I realize I am the universe… then what?.. Is this realization there just to release “me” of all the anxiety?

What does this universe person 😅 want to do? Is it learning through this “ME”? Collecting data through me? Is it just a ML model training itself….. 

Am I going to get to the next level as a universe once all my separate selves reunite? Am I feeling lonely as a universe so I am just playing? 

Please explain to me in as simple language as possible because I am going crazy..

3 minutes ago, Rose said:

what am I as a universe trying to achieve with this?

Pure fun and enjoyment. There is no end goal. 

5 minutes ago, Rose said:

What does this universe person 😅 want to do?

Yes what? your guidance might be telling you that you focus on misaligned "things"

follow your guidance and it will all make sense

7 minutes ago, Rose said:

because I am going crazy..

You are not going crazy. This is a thought, and its probably not aligned in creating what you want, and you feel that.

What do you want to create and experience if everything was possible? 

3 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Pure fun and enjoyment. There is no end goal

Why am I creating wars then? Do I have some kind of bipolar disorder as a universe? 

Why am I killing people and having their lives be so short? Why does every old person seem to be miserable at the end of their lives?

5 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

What do you want to create and experience if everything was possible? 

What I was experiencing when I was little - no sense of time, being completely immersed in playing with my friends or in whatever I was doing 

Just now, Rose said:

Why am I creating wars then?

Why are you creating what you are creating now? Not following or understanding the guidance. 

Why does every old person seem to be miserable at the end of their lives?

They don't.. Maybe "old persons"believing a lot of crap do.

being completely immersed in playing with my friends or in whatever I was doing 

Sounds great. And why are you not fully immersed when you are with your friends or doing what you are doing now?

No, right now you are Rose. So just live out the rest of your life to the best of your ability and enjoy it. Do good for yourself and for others in equal measure, try to minimize your suffering and suffering of others. Contribute to society in some way.

1 minute ago, WhiteOwl said:

Sounds great. And why are you not fully immersed when you are with your friends or doing what you are doing now?

Because I have a sense of time now, a sense of being hungry..

I need to feed my body myself now so it doesn’t die, I need to live in a house so my body doesn’t get murdered

All this is creating anxiety 

2 minutes ago, Rose said:

All this is creating anxiety 

Eating food gives you anxiety? Living in a house gives you anxiety?

Thinking about getting murdered might give you "anxiety". Thinking about getting hit by a car as well, or falling down the stairs, or.. or... how does that focus feel though? What is source telling you

@RoseAnd also, you don't think thoughts. You attract them with your focus. So focusing on certain thoughts will continue to give you more of that. LoA ..

Thats why if you have a "negative" momentum the best thing to do is meditate, go for a fun / fast walk etc. Anything to get focus away from thoughts as the momentum is misaligned.

17 minutes ago, Rose said:

why did I create this “me” who thinks it’s this separate self.. what am I as a universe trying to achieve with this?

You didn't. It's just a mistaken belief. An assumption that is overlooked.

I like to think that this dream of a me, us and a universe is like a little sidestep in not two infinity. The smallest of the smallest "part" of the mind of God (you) kind of forgets, sidesteps, overlooks itself. And gets sidetracked into this dream of samsara. That sidestep is corrected instantly the moment it happens, but for "us" it seems like it's still going on because for us there seems to be time.

There must be an effortless way.

3 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

What is source telling you

It’s telling that I was little I used to enjoy “playing” about going to work, having a family, making pretend dinner 

I think it all boils down to that I hate my work.. especially endless years of studying something that I hate feels misaligned and forced 

5 minutes ago, Rose said:

It’s telling that I was little I used to enjoy “playing” about going to work, having a family, making pretend dinner 

This is the misunderstanding. These are thoughts. How the thoughts feel is the guidance. 

Focus on feeling, not thoughts.

10 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

The smallest of the smallest "part" of the mind of God (you) kind of forgets, sidesteps, overlooks itself. And gets sidetracked into this dream of samsara. That sidestep is corrected instantly the moment it happens, but for "us" it seems like it's still going on because for us there seems to be time.

So it’s like some kind of little frizz that happens for a quick glimpse.. are “us” that small frizz?

How do you know that it corrects itself?

6 minutes ago, Rose said:

So it’s like some kind of little frizz that happens for a quick glimpse.. are “us” that small frizz?

"Us" as in these characters, yeah.

7 minutes ago, Rose said:

How do you know that it corrects itself?

I don't know, I just like to think that way. 😂

Cause it never really happened. It's an assumption, and it will eventually be seen for what it is.

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Made a visual representation of how I see it:

girl-having-nightmare-whilst-sleeping-hand-drawn-picture-child-dreaming-illustrated-loose-style-vector-eps-available-32518253-2978509235.thumb.jpg.2cf06a81d697c866c75905c16601a37d.jpg

lol 😂

So basically we are just an accidental frizz that got confused and lost in an infinitesimal moment.. and what a frizz does is basically irrelevant because it’s just frizz 

Edited by Rose

30 minutes ago, Rose said:

So basically we are just an accidental frizz that got confused and lost in an infinitesimal moment.. and what a frizz does is basically irrelevant because it’s just frizz 

Yeah, that's how I see it.

https://acim.org/acim/chapter-2/the-origins-of-separation/en/s/61

Also Genesis and Parable of the Prodigal Son from the bible might make more sense from this perspective.

Edited by Blessed2