It is probably due to the damage of actualized.org as well, but for many years I’ve been using spiral dynamics to judge people - my stage blue family.. my stage orange coworkers, my stage green feminist/activist friend who seems to only be that way because it’s convenient for her.. bla bla bla  

Then I realized how deep in my own nonsense I was.. how is it that I must seem to people who are not as deep in their nonsense anymore.. I realized that I was acting like someone who is making 100K looking down at people who are making 50K - when there are people making 10M and not looking down at anyone.. 

While I still think it is useful to get a feel of where the person I am conversing with is at.. instead of judging them.. I choose accepting them to be perfect just the way they are.. and focusing on my own mission.. judgment takes so much processing power from me.. it’s such a waste of energy..

I still wouldn’t date someone who is in “lower stages” because I do want my close relationship to be more effortless, not having to explain myself 

I have been observing that the more tolerant I am to “lower stages” of consciousness, the more responsive people are to me. The more people feel you are on “their side” and they are accepted by you, the more open they are to changes.. Ego doesn’t want to feel there is anything wrong with it, and it will defend itself whenever you imply anything of that sort. Once it begins defending itself, it diminishes whatever msg being thrown at it, often even demonizing the msg and the messenger as well.

It is important to be able to tune in to the feelings the person is having.. to see what it is like to be that person.. that is where the spiral dynamics may help.. to see the world from their eyes and build your msg in a way that would make sense in that world or plant a seed for a different world.. Asking questions helps here as well, to be able to feel and understand their world better.. This is crazy because it also kind of tunes in into “we are one realization” - you have to look inside yourself to find that person you are talking to.. 

The problem is that if you do not know yourself.. you will not be able to tune into another person.. because every interaction you will use to try to find yourself.. instead of trying to understand them, you will try to explain yourself, to make sense of your own worldview and to defend it to yourself through the conversion with the other.. if you have a clear vision for yourself you can hear the other.. for me it’s now my freedom, from myself and joy

What is interesting is that learning about personality types and even birth charts helped me to become less judgmental as well.. because I realized that people are fundamentally very different and with very different needs.. different is not “bad” or “good” it’s just how it is.. Also there are so many combinations of different qualities + upbringing + values people can have, it’s a waste to try and pigeonhole it.. It’s funny because I was obsessing with personality types for so many years it was getting weird at some point, but now I see why I was doing it..

What are your thoughts on spiral dynamics? 

Edited by Rose

On 4/13/2024 at 8:11 PM, Rose said:

It is probably due to the damage of actualized.org as well, but for many years I’ve been using spiral dynamics to judge people - my stage blue family.. my stage orange coworkers, my stage green feminist/activist friend who seems to only be that way because it’s convenient for her.. bla bla bla  

Then I realized how deep in my own nonsense I was.. how is it that I must seem to people who are not as deep in their nonsense anymore.. I realized that I was acting like someone who is making 100K looking down at people who are making 50K - when there are people making 10M and not looking down at anyone.. 

While I still think it is useful to get a feel of where the person I am conversing with is at.. instead of judging them.. I choose accepting them to be perfect just the way they are.. and focusing on my own mission.. judgment takes so much processing power from me.. it’s such a waste of energy..

I still wouldn’t date someone who is in “lower stages” because I do want my close relationship to be more effortless, not having to explain myself 

I have been observing that the more tolerant I am to “lower stages” of consciousness, the more responsive people are to me. The more people feel you are on “their side” and they are accepted by you, the more open they are to changes.. Ego doesn’t want to feel there is anything wrong with it, and it will defend itself whenever you imply anything of that sort. Once it begins defending itself, it diminishes whatever msg being thrown at it, often even demonizing the msg and the messenger as well.

It is important to be able to tune in to the feelings the person is having.. to see what it is like to be that person.. that is where the spiral dynamics may help.. to see the world from their eyes and build your msg in a way that would make sense in that world or plant a seed for a different world.. Asking questions helps here as well, to be able to feel and understand their world better.. This is crazy because it also kind of tunes in into “we are one realization” - you have to look inside yourself to find that person you are talking to.. 

The problem is that if you do not know yourself.. you will not be able to tune into another person.. because every interaction you will use to try to find yourself.. instead of trying to understand them, you will try to explain yourself, to make sense of your own worldview and to defend it to yourself through the conversion with the other.. if you have a clear vision for yourself you can hear the other.. for me it’s now my freedom, from myself and joy

What is interesting is that learning about personality types and even birth charts helped me to become less judgmental as well.. because I realized that people are fundamentally very different and with very different needs.. different is not “bad” or “good” it’s just how it is.. Also there are so many combinations of different qualities + upbringing + values people can have, it’s a waste to try and pigeonhole it.. It’s funny because I was obsessing with personality types for so many years it was getting weird at some point, but now I see why I was doing it..

Spiral dynamics are great for the self development. However, enlightenment is completely opposite which is self destroying. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

On 4/16/2024 at 6:26 AM, James123 said:

Spiral dynamics are great for the self development. However, enlightenment is completely opposite which is self destroying. 

Do you think people need to self development to be able to do self destroying? 

On 4/13/2024 at 1:11 PM, Rose said:

The nonsense (gross misunderstanding & misrepresentation) you’re touching on is precisely why Youtube removed the turquoise video. 

https://chat.openai.com/share/2e399ba4-1b29-40a3-8d6b-05b624f494b3

That there is someone in lower stages is the nonsense (brainwashing, conjecture) the video was removed for. Don’t let nonsense limit your options. You never have to explain yourself. Matter of fact, it’s impossible, and again, indicative of why the video was removed. 

I have been observing that the more tolerant I am to “lower stages” of consciousness, the more responsive people are to me.

Still the brainwashing. (Sorry not sorry). ♥️

The more people feel you are on “their side” and they are accepted by you, the more open they are to changes.. Ego doesn’t want to feel there is anything wrong with it, and it will defend itself whenever you imply anything of that sort. Once it begins defending itself, it diminishes whatever msg being thrown at it, often even demonizing the msg and the messenger as well.

Yes! Compassion.  “Turquoise”.

(Exactly why the video was removed!) 

Yep. ♥️

Self development & self destroying are the very same ‘nonsense’ (still the brainwashing / conjecture). ‘Brainwashing’ as in the only point of the perversion of the original material is the aggrandizing of a nonexistent separate self, or, egocentrism, manipulation & deception. Conjecture as in heard but not true in accordance with direct experience. 

It seems like there are other people who are at different stages because there is a belief that you are a person on a stage.

When you look at a tree, there is basically no judgement there. You don't look at a tree and go "that's another person". But when you look at a human face, there is that thought "other person". Cuz you think you're a human person.

The belief that you are a person comes with extra toppings of being a knower, a haver of biases, a haver of fears, a haver of motives, a haver of responsibility, being a subject to guilt and shame etc.

"I should be this/that, I'm not good as I am, I need to be better" etc. Those thoughts feel very discordant and so they are projected to/as "other".

my stage green feminist/activist friend who seems to only be that way because it’s convenient for her

This is some judgement of yourself which is projected.

It's not a bad thing, but a good thing cause it offers a spotlight on what you can love, enjoy and feel better about in yourself.

If you'd unconditionally allow and support her in whatever she's doing or thinking, regardless of why you think she's doing it / what her motives, reasons or intentions are, what things would you feel better about in yourself? What would you allow and love in yourself that you are currently judging and suppressing?

There must be an effortless way.

17 hours ago, Phil said:

The nonsense (gross misunderstanding & misrepresentation) you’re touching on is precisely why Youtube removed the turquoise video. 

https://chat.openai.com/share/2e399ba4-1b29-40a3-8d6b-05b624f494b3

I never thought youtube watch the videos with tons of videos uploaded everyday how do they check on all of them ?

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

On 4/18/2024 at 2:56 AM, Phil said:

That there is someone in lower stages is the nonsense (brainwashing, conjecture) the video was removed for. Don’t let nonsense limit your options. You never have to explain yourself. Matter of fact, it’s impossible, and again, indicative of why the video was removed.

So what do you call people who are religious, dogmatic, abusive - spirituality aside - do you recommend dating someone who is physically abusive because there are no “lower stages”?

14 minutes ago, Rose said:

So what do you call people who are religious, dogmatic, abusive - spirituality aside - do you recommend dating someone who is physically abusive because there are no “lower stages”?

If someone who is physically abusive will not know what is low or up, when / only there is no you, there is no stages. Therefore, there is no such thing as abusive. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."