I am going to join Mormon church

Alexander

11 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I like how they condone all vices and are against pre marital sex.I will meet woman deserving of marriage over there.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

You're killing me man

♾️

6 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Why?Β  Do you know the history of how it got started?Β  Do you agree with their teachings?Β  Or you just want "untainted" women?Β 

I don't agree with their teachings.I just look for stage blue πŸ’™ women.

3 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Β 

It might be that what's actually sought is control of women, so that insecurity / fear wouldn't be felt.

Β 

Β 

There must be an effortless way.

5 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

You'd be doing the exact same thing as a pua by going to aΒ  church you don't belong to strictly with a sexual motive.Β Β 

I agree.But there is no pre marital sex.I am ready to wait such pure girl.First I have to go to Sunday service to check are there any if not I am backing off.

1 hour ago, Alexander said:

My girlfriend is religious and while she has a lot of conditioning to let go of. She's fucking awesome. Like super loyal, hard working, beautiful, and strong πŸ™‚.Β 

Β 

I didn't purposefully look for a religious girl though, but I'll tell you this, there's no need to become Mormon just to find a girlfriend.Β 

♾️