I am going to join Mormon church

Alexander

4 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Jonas LongΒ Ok. I just can't get how it's not funny.Β 

How what's not funny?Β  Movies that normalize man-babies lying their asses off to have sex?Β  I mean, there's jokes in it that make me laugh yeah...

Or the meme being funny? I do think it's funny because it couldn't be more spot on.Β  I was just commenting on that part of culture that the movie was born out of.Β 

Edited by Jonas Long

8 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Jonas LongΒ Ok. I just can't get how it's not funny.Β 

Β 

He has a hang up about sex, more specifically girls being taken advantage of for sex.Β  He went after Leo on this issue too.Β  He uses the word creepy a lot to refer to the bad people in these construals.Β  I wonder if he just doesn't like sex, but he's linking sex with abuse in some weird way.Β  I have a hunch as to why, but I would never reveal it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

11 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Β 

He has a hang up about sex, more specifically girls being taken advantage of for sex.Β  He went after Leo on this issue too.

Yeah, I have a weird hang up about that(lying in order to have sex).Β  Β Sex, not so much, I enjoy it pretty regularly.

Edited by Jonas Long

12 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Β 

He has a hang up about sex, more specifically girls being taken advantage of for sex.Β  He went after Leo on this issue too.Β  He uses the word creepy a lot to refer to the bad people in these construals.Β  I wonder if he just doesn't like sex, but he's linking sex with abuse in some weird way.Β  I have a hunch as to why, but I would never reveal it.

Try reading my response before going back to edit.Β  I'm answering these very questions for you.Β 

@Joseph MaynorΒ  Could you please stop referring to Leo Gura and just Leo? There are members here who have no idea who you are referring to and guests reading that have no idea who you're referencing. The forum isn't really here to talk about other people, that's how the discussions get sidetracked. Would really appreciate it, thanks!Β 

Β YoutubeΒ ChannelΒ Β 

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

@Joseph MaynorΒ  Could you please stop referring to Leo Gura and just Leo? There are members here who have no idea who you are referring to and guests reading that have no idea who you're referencing. The forum isn't really here to talk about other people, that's how the discussions get sidetracked. Would really appreciate it, thanks!Β 

I will.Β  Thanks for politely asking me.