Nothing I wrote on my dreamboard got manifested

That just means you don't believe anything you wrote down yet. Write stuff that's easy to believe that you want and see what happens. You also want perfect timing and getting everything we want all of a sudden would be overwhelming and not perfect timing. You want to clarify what you want over time and have suprise and synchronicity.

Youtube Channel  

It's because there is no self. Oops Sorry.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

6 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I believe in work to get things you want.

And how does that belief feel like?

One day you will wake up too.

If that's what I would wake up to, I don't want to wake up.

There must be an effortless way.

1 minute ago, Blessed2 said:

And how does that belief feel like?

Does it matter how it feels like,you can work with love or passion that's very top on infamous emotional scale.

1 minute ago, Blessed2 said:

If that's what I would wake up to, I don't want to wake up.

You will wake up to the face that you spend your best years of life believing BS and running away from Life truths into spirituality where you will gain nothing.

5 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Does it matter how it feels like,you can work with love or passion that's very top on infamous emotional scale.

Cool.

You will wake up to the face that you spend your best years of life believing BS and running away from Life truths into spirituality where you will gain nothing.

😂😂😂

The ego is the assumption that the truth is too good to be true.

There must be an effortless way.

1 hour ago, Alexander said:

If there is no self then who is manifesting?

I believe in work to get things you want.Common sense not woo woo.One day you will wake up too.

Manifestation has nothing to do with self. 

♾️

6 hours ago, Alexander said:

I don't feel anything only that I knew it all along it's BS.

Feel emotions. Question what you know. 

3 hours ago, Alexander said:

Dispel self-referential thoughts. Confront denial. 

Dispel subject-object thoughts. Feel emotions. Question what you know. 

If there is no self then who is manifesting?

Dispel subject-object thoughts / ‘black & white’ thinking. 

I believe in work to get things you want.Common sense not woo woo.One day you will wake up too.

Nothing wrong with beliefs per se, but none of them are actually true. 

Dispel subject-object thoughts. 

Experiential reality is vibrational. 

Reality is love. 

Manifesting therein involves emotions. 

Beliefs are therein inherently discordant, namely self referential beliefs. 

“I’m God, all there is…. And also there’s a separate finite self, work, BS, apathy, what it feels like, years of your life, life’s truths, woo woo and a you which wakes up”. 

Uh, ok. 

@Alexanderdo you recollect anything in the past, any technique or method that has yielded you excellent result? If so stick to it or re-implement it. Often we try a new technique and completely forget the old. I need to do this myself.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Try using lists in conjunction with the dreamboard.  I love making a list on a whiteboard.  Then I can draw with the different color pens too.  I like drawing around the lists too.  The Expo pens are great.  When you complete a task, you just erase it.  I like the Expo erasers too.   I have 5 big whiteboards that I've used for 4 or 5 years now.  They're great for outlining and brainstorming too.  And for drawing if that's something you like to do.  They're like magnets for creation for me.  When I get an idea it's very convenient for me to jot it down on one of my whiteboards.  Sometimes I take photos of by boards and print those so I can erase the boards because they do fill up.  Then I'll print out those images and put them in my inbox for further consideration.  I use a large baking pan for my inbox.

Edited by Joseph Maynor