The Universe Doesn't Care

Orb

It's so funny, I've been walking in nature for the last 40 mins with all these problems coming up in mind yet the birds still chirp and the leaves still sway in the wind, like no one gives a fuck. 

The birds and flowers and trees and people don't care, the clouds don't care, the universe doesn't care about my personal problems. 

And then I realize I Am the whole wave of not caring 😬🤯

♾️

On 3/1/2024 at 12:52 AM, Orb said:

It's so funny, I've been walking in nature for the last 40 mins with all these problems coming up in mind yet the birds still chirp and the leaves still sway in the wind, like no one gives a fuck. 

The birds and flowers and trees and people don't care, the clouds don't care, the universe doesn't care about my personal problems. 

And then I realize I Am the whole wave of not caring 😬🤯

Everything happens within not outside of you. You think birds and sounds are out side of you, because you think. Meanwhile everything is within. If you don't think, nothing never happens. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Just now, James123 said:

Everything happens within not outside of you. You think birds and sounds are out side of you, because you think. Meanwhile everything is within. If you don't think, nothing never happens. 

Yes im aware of this. Pure intimacy. Closer than close. 

♾️

Does the Universe care? -- It does care, it's weird.  I call this Collective Will or the Will of the Whole.  Spinoza called this God's Will -- he thought of God as an Infinite Being or Divine Whole.  The Infinite Whole is an individual and sovereign and only it properly has Will for Spinoza.  It's an insight you can tap into even though you might also think it's nonsense. I t might not be so clear cut and may be paradoxical too. I t's a Divine Feminine line of insight to think that the Whole creates and cares.  Christians pray to God so they're tapping into this insight but just within that spiritual system.  Does the Universe care?  -- It does care, it's weird.  There's also a Divine Telos that can be heard (tapped into more like it) and one can become aligned with this.  This is felt through guidance received by the Whole (you can think of it as part of Third Eye intuition or guidance).

Edited by Joseph Maynor