You Are Already Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnibenevolent & Omnitemporal.

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

Or free flowing response-ability. 

Since you’re Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnibenevolent & Omnitemporal, it’s up to you, if in fact there is any interpretation. 

I was joking 😂. I felt goofy at that time

♾️

6 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You were his teacher for a long time.  It's cool man, I like the Neo-Advaita stuff but not the religious quality of it so much.  It's just another perspective for me.  It's a game just like other games, and even though I know the rules now, I still prefer to do my own work and generate my own original insights,  Pick this apart like a pro.  Enjoy!

Neo-advaita means new-not two… which would be a second. 

The "already" is very interesting.

Makes me wonder if the "omni" is 'behind everything' or that maybe it's something way more "in your face" simple.

I've been assuming that God and the answers are "behind" like computer hardware is "behind" software. Maybe I've been looking from the wrong direction.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

20 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

The "already" is very interesting.

Makes me wonder if the "omni" is 'behind everything' or that maybe it's something way more "in your face" simple.

I've been assuming that God and the answers are "behind" like computer hardware is "behind" software. Maybe I've been looking from the wrong direction.

You get wiser by the minute.

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Nope, because I already you know you think only you exist.

Oh.  You are stuck on this solipsism thing.  The problem is that you label it solipsism.  It's not that.  It's Mind.  It's the nature of reality.   But you wish to demonize it and you wish to give it some type of negative connotation    No.  Therein lies your mistake.  Reality is identical to a dream you have at night.   Do you call your night time dreams solipsism?  No.  You don't.  Think about that.

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

Oh.  I’m stuck on this solipsism thing.  The problem is that I label myself solipsism.  I’m not that.  I’m Mind.  I’m the nature of reality.   But I wish to demonize myself and I wish to give myself some type of negative connotation    No.  Therein lies my mistake.  Reality is identical to a dream I have at night.   Do I call my night time dreams solipsism?  No.  I don't.  think about myself.

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

Oh.  You are stuck on this solipsism thing.  The problem is that you label it solipsism.  It's not that.  It's Mind.  It's the nature of reality.   But you wish to demonize it and you wish to give it some type of negative connotation    No.  Therein lies your mistake.  Reality is identical to a dream you have at night.   Do you call your night time dreams solipsism?  No.  You don't.  Think about that.

I'm just giving you shit.  I know what all this nonsense is.  I can speak Divine Masculine.

Edited by Joseph Maynor