. I@Phil

I don't like to argue but even jn this thread you love to preach people. Maybe take a break from that job once in a while. Why tell people they are arrogant or this or that? How exactly are you uniting people in a thread called "I love you."

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

2 hours ago, Reena said:

. I@Phil

I don't like to argue but even jn this thread you love to preach people. Maybe take a break from that job once in a while.

In accordance with the title, there is no one here (preaching, to take a break etc, etc, etc). 

2 hours ago, Reena said:

Why tell people they are arrogant or this or that? How exactly are you uniting people in a thread called "I love you."

No one is saying there are people and that people are arrogant. Arrogant isn’t arrogance, like angry isn’t anger & worried isn’t worry. 

What is already not two can not therein be united. 

That’s ‘inner’ conflict. 

Deflection & Projection

@Jonas Long wouldn't it be stupid to say "I love you?

The irony......

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Phil🙏

I'm curious..Leo have said that he met you in person and he said that you are a good person (like a care bear lol)...is that true ? And if its true is there a chance of calling or meeting Leo to resolve whatever conflict you guys have with this spiritual business that you might come back to actualized forum?..tbh I missed you there .

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil🙏

I'm curious..Leo have said that he met you in person and he said that you are a good person (like a care bear lol)...is that true ?

No. I’m not sure why he says such things, but here’s GPT’s take on it. 

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

And if its true is there a chance of calling or meeting Leo to resolve whatever conflict you guys have with this spiritual business that you might come back to actualized forum?..tbh I missed you there .

There isn’t and never was a problem. All that was said is there aren’t separate selves, only unconditional love. I’m at a loss as to why anyone would want to participate in or belong to a community purportedly about Truth, while members are excommunicated for sharing it. 

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

There isn’t and never was a problem. All that was said is there aren’t separate selves, only unconditional love. I’m at a loss as to why anyone would want to participate in or belong to a community purportedly about Truth, while members are excommunicated for sharing it. 

I get ya . Well ..he mentioned in the post in which he announced your demoting that you overuse these spiritual concepts when people ask for almost anything which means they want practical advice. 

Pardon him..I also believe that have created a spiritual ego ..imagine yourself surrounded by people,..who are mere avatars of their sleeping selves..He has no converging point with them.

While trying to wake them up

he must go on contradicting all other spiritual teachers including you and Rupert Spira etc until they wake up. He simply  can not  agree with other teachers because in his mind (and he said that over the years ) he reached Levels of awakening that no human have ever reached . I neither believe nor disagree with that ...I'm just trying to learn what resonates with me and ignore the rest .

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I get ya . Well ..he mentioned in the post in which he announced your demoting that you overuse these spiritual concepts when people ask for almost anything which means they want practical advice. 

My posts are still there. See for yourself. 

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Pardon him..I also believe that have created a spiritual ego ..imagine yourself surrounded by people,..who are mere avatars of their sleeping selves..He has no converging point with them.

While trying to wake them up

he must go on contradicting all other spiritual teachers including you and Rupert Spira etc until they wake up. He simply  can not  agree with other teachers because in his mind (and he said that over the years ) he reached Levels of awakening that no human have ever reached . I neither believe nor disagree with that ...I'm just trying to learn what resonates with me and ignore the rest .

He’s just imagining that. 

24 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

@Phil Love you! Absolutely no doubt you are enlightened keeping your cool in this place. I am sure you are on your way to Alien Infinity

😂 I love you!

4 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Yeah once you realise Alien Infinity you never look back.Neo Advaita is a joke.

There’s no you! ♥️ (Not, two)