Why does love have to be wrapped up with Brahman?  Does love include hate?  Why are we privileging love?  This seems like a different sense of the word love than is ordinarily used, some kind of abstract sense.  I'm not sure what you mean by love.  Love of what?  Love of the undifferentiated whole?  I think (intuit) that I know what you mean but it would be interesting to see you try to put into words, at least to me.  Is this some kind of bonding with God or something like that?  I think so.  Something like that.  Realizing there's no difference and coming to love the Whole as it really is.  Once you realize there ain't two, you can come to love the One.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Yes reality loves us and we don't even realize it.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Nope.

Love is a lie and a delusion. It is exactly the opposite of truth-- self-deception at its finest. Truth is the most absolutest of self-interest at all costs. And love just happens to be merely one of those occurring "costs" at certain times, so to speak. But you're all yet to realize.

Be warned. The truth has been spoken.

Lol.

💅👰🐦

Have faith.

2 minutes ago, Ges said:

Nope.

Love is a lie and a delusion. It is exactly the opposite of truth-- self-deception at its finest. Truth is the most absolutest of self-interest at all costs. And love just happens to be merely one of those occurring "costs" at certain times, so to speak. But you're all yet to realize.

Lol.

💅👰🐦

Lol, who the fuck thought this account was mine again?

You @Phil have the problem that you guys don't focus on love. You simply say love. To say is easy. But to exude love you have to be able to go past a person's flaws. You create blocks in the energy transmission to another person then you can't create love. Love is not the establishment of truth. Love is the understanding of it.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

25 minutes ago, Ges said:

Nope.

Lol.

💅👰🐦

Nice to see you back.  You're a wise dude.  I'm not saying I agree with you but I like to see (hear) your voice included in the exchange of perspectives. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Hey dude, missed you too.

I typed the letter "c" in my browser's search bar, and it auto-suggested this site. I went on and read some random stuff and noticed that my name was mentioned once or twice, so I thought I might drop in and say hi.

Not surprisingly, your insights are as sharp and delicate as ever, even when they fall on deaf ears. Just keep on doing your thing, man. You're brilliant!

Have faith.

1 minute ago, Ges said:

@Joseph Maynor Hey dude, missed you too.

I typed the letter "c" in my browser's search bar, and it auto-suggested this site. I went on and read some random stuff and noticed that my name was mentioned once or twice, so I thought I might drop in and say hi.

Not surprisingly, your insights are as sharp and delicate as ever, even when they fall on deaf ears. Just keep on doing your thing, man. You're brilliant!

You too man.  Stay on here.  We're having good discussions here.  We're doing the work.

51 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Why does love have to be wrapped up with Brahman?

That’d just be another condition. 

Does love include hate? 

Being the lens-sphere there is the so called experience of thoughts.

How thoughts feel to that which is being the spheres is referred to as emotion; energy (love) in motion (appearing). 

No, love does not include hate. Love does not include anything. Any thing is a thought, just another condition. 

Why are we privileging love? 

It only seems so from the illusory perspective of the separate self, which is what suffering is (points to).  

It’s a misinterpretation based on misidentification which is based on assumptions which is aversion. 

This seems like a different sense of the word love than is ordinarily used, some kind of abstract sense. 

There is nothing abstract about I love you. This is self-evident. There is nothing else. 

I'm not sure what you mean by love. 

Meaning is a presumption. 

Love of what? 

Subject-object thought.

The actuality of thought is love. 

Love of the undifferentiated whole?

There is no one separate of a whole, which could love ‘it’. Only the illusion there is, or, thought attachment, the believing of thoughts, beliefs. 

I think (intuit) that I know what you mean but it would be interesting to see you try to put into words,

See: title of this thread. 

at least to me. 

That is the separate self of thoughts. 

Is this some kind of bonding with God or something like that? 

God is self-evident as the thought, God. 

Subject-object thought.

“The me & God” (thought story). 

Nothing is hidden. 

I think so. 

Contemplate, inspect, what, where, when, is this alleged “thinker”. 

What is ‘it’ made of. 

Something like that.  Realizing there's no difference and coming to love the Whole as it really is.  Once you realize there ain't two, you can come to love the One.

The one who realizes, comes to, realizes there aren’t two, loves the one - is illusory.  

34 minutes ago, Ges said:

Nope.

Lol.

💅👰🐦

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Don't let him scare you away.  He's his own trigger.

I just don't see any point in playing that game anymore. Like I said, Truth is the most absolutest of self-interest at all costs. I am absolutely sure of that and will simply practice what I preach.

Have faith.