Jordan Peterson

Isagi Yoichi

15 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

@Phil

if source appears as separate selves who are "suffering" so those "separate selves" interpret everything as suffering that's what I think is happening when people say life is suffering

If source appears as - would be appearance - and not a who or who’s, which are or have anything or any properties or aspects… at all. 

19 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

I’d like to know the greater context for this conversation. It doesn’t seem like he’s advocating for banning makeup in the work place. He’s simply saying that wearing makeup is done for sexual reasons.

I know he’s not advocating for banning makeup. JP is all about less government interfering in our lives.

4 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I know he’s not advocating for banning makeup. JP is all about less government interfering in our lives.

And who could possibly say one thing and contradict it the next minute?  That would be impossible.  

anyway I'm not going to argue about peterson with someone who supports Don trump.  There are bigger issues going on really. 

7 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

There are bigger issues going on really. 

Elaborate these big issues 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Just now, Jonas Long said:

Someone who supports trump at this point is basically in a cult.  And I don't have the set of skills required to deprogram that. 

I'm scared that Trump will be new president. Isn't the whole of America scared? It's so awkward. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

21 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

And who could possibly say one thing and contradict it the next minute?  That would be impossible.  

anyway I'm not going to argue about peterson with someone who supports Don trump.  There are bigger issues going on really. 

Cool no worries. Just inquire as to whether your hatred for Trump is because of who he is or is it because of a coordinated media attack on his character. 

12 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Someone who supports trump at this point is basically in a cult.  And I don't have the set of skills required to deprogram that. 

I would say the same thing about anti trumpers. Realize the media could make you believe anything. And they are. And it’s apparent just hearing your opinion about Trump. The media has worked wonders on you. Your in a cult and I don’t have the time to reprogram you.