I think I have found the purpose of my life

32 minutes ago, Someone here said:

. It is his forum..and you  tried (either consciously or unintentionally) to be the biggest authority or the one who knows it all . And apparently that didn't sit well with him because he wants himself to be the biggest authority since it is his forum ..not yours .

This. You believe in authority or not? If you did wouldn’t you have to pick one or the other?

Youtube Channel  

6 minutes ago, Mandy said:

This. You believe in authority or not? If you did wouldn’t you have to pick one or the other?

That's a different story.  

There is no such thing as be all end all authority. The world is just a collection of people telling each others what to do...that happens with Phil and with Leo and with you and me etc ...so no ..I don't  have to choose which ones are worth cooperating with.

Some people are too anti-authoritarian for its own sake. Reasonable people will follow whatever ideas are reasonable..even if the people saying them give off an intrusive vibe when doing so. So I actually resonate more with Leo because of the simplicity of his teaching . But there is no denying that Phil as well knows what's up .

On 1/7/2024 at 2:27 PM, Phil said:

♥️

Start simply, love thoughts. 

Love the thought that there are obstacles, revealing there is no assertion. 

Love the thought awareness is finite & immature, revealing unity & inclusion.

Love the thought awareness is beings & levels, revealing oneness. 

Love the thought awareness doesn’t know how to love, revealing innocence & truth. 

😊

@Someone here "Be a mother to the world". If you can just interiorise this mantra, you will be able to love. Everywhere you walk or go, wherever you are, humans, animals and even inanimate objects, see them as yours. (After all, they are happening within your experience, they could very much be yours ☺️) 

Or just do this emoji 🙏 to everything that appears in experience. Everything that touches you will become sacred and reverenced by You. 

The technique or tool is not the problem. Is, you maintaining the consciousness or focus of this 'purpose' or goal. Remind yourself, remind yourself everyday. 

What about loving the wobble between the love vs./and hate duality too?  This doesn't occur to many people I find.  They want love as a thing.  They don't realize there's a little bit of hate in love and a little bit of love in hate.  And then nothing too.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

21 hours ago, Someone here said:

That's a different story.  

There is no such thing as be all end all authority. The world is just a collection of people telling each others what to do...that happens with Phil and with Leo and with you and me etc ...so no ..I don't  have to choose which ones are worth cooperating with.

Some people are too anti-authoritarian for its own sake. Reasonable people will follow whatever ideas are reasonable..even if the people saying them give off an intrusive vibe when doing so. So I actually resonate more with Leo because of the simplicity of his teaching . But there is no denying that Phil as well knows what's up .

That isn’t actually true. It’s a belief, indicative of the manipulation. Negation of beliefs isn’t denial, it’s truth. The belief is denial of truth. Denial of truth is suffering. I would, do and am telling you the same (so to speak of course); put well-being first. 

18 hours ago, Phil said:

41 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil !?

Please answer me this ..are you awakend?

Yes. 

41 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil !?

Do you think you are more awake than Leo?

is what Leo is teaching true nonduality/awakening or is he misleading people?

That people awaken, there are degrees of awakening, awakenings, levels of consciousness and neo-Advaita teachers is the same as people being cleared, thetans & operating thetans, a bridge to freedom, suppressive persons & disconnection (excommunication). It’s all entirely misleading spiritual bypassing. 

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

Yes

But how can you be awake When you say there is no self which can awaken or people who can awaken?

12 minutes ago, Phil said:

That people awaken, there are degrees of awakening, awakenings, levels of consciousness and neo-Advaita teachers is the same as people being cleared, thetans & operating thetans, a bridge to freedom, suppressive persons & disconnection (excommunication). It’s all entirely misleading spiritual bypassing. 

Tbh Sounds  like a crock of nonsense.  Why can't people awaken ? What's the difference between Buddha and me ? Why can't there be levels of clarity?  In the same way in a nightly Dream..you can be totally lost in the dream..or you can become lucid..and there are many degrees of lucidity...

You don't understand awakening at the highest levels .

You only realize no self and love...but there are much more amazing facets of awakening that you are missing and you will never reach them so long as you keep denying that they exist in the first place (self-fulfilling prophecy).

21 minutes ago, Someone here said:

But how can you be awake When you say there is no self which can awaken or people who can awaken?

Simply as unfettered awareness, what’s already the case, which is why all of that stuff is misleading. 

Tbh Sounds  like a crock of nonsense.

That’s what Scientologists say as well. It’s sometimes referred to as brainwashing. 

Why can't people awaken ?

Beliefs can’t awaken, beliefs obscure the truth. 

What's the difference between Buddha and me ?

One & the same. 

Why can't there be levels of clarity? 

Infinitude. 

In the same way in a nightly Dream..you can be totally lost in the dream..or you can become lucid..and there are many degrees of lucidity...

No, as you are never actually in the dream. 

You don't understand awakening at the highest levels .

Levels of awakening to actualized.org is a bridge to freedom to Scientology.org.  

You only realize no self and love...but there are much more amazing facets of awakening that you are missing and you will never reach them so long as you keep denying that they exist in the first place (self-fulfilling prophecy).

That’s based on the belief people awaken or have awakenings which is untrue & deeply misleading. That there is a separate self which can reach levels or facets in a future even more so. Inspection of what is actual isn’t a denial of conceptualizations but rather is a dispelling of concepts believed.