I think I have found the purpose of my life

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

The movie character might have opinions and have more love for this and less for that etc.

But you're not that character.

Opinions go on being opinions like a table goes on being a table. But you're not a table.

You're the infite that's appearing as opinions and the table.

This infinite does not know anything about opinions, table, a world, children, kidnapping, rape etc. The infinite doesn't know things and a world.

"There is no eye that can follow me. No one knows me, no one understands me."

- Neem Karoli Baba

The question you're asking is due to believing a cult leader's twisted ideology. "Loving everything unconditionally" is like "you becoming higher conscious or enlightened".

It's a hamster wheel which will never actually get you anywhere. Much less to where you actually want to go.

So I'm God cosplaying as a human .

That's why I love one thing and hate another . The only way to love everything is to be in god consciousness 24/7 which means you will die. So it's not realistic to love everyone and everything unconditionally.

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So I'm God cosplaying as a human .

That doesn't feel quite right. Not sure why.

Infinity is just infinity.

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The only way to love everything is to be in god consciousness 24/7 which means you will die.

Sounds like a road from a cult to a suicide cult.

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So it's not realistic to love everyone and everything unconditionally.

Not sure if it's realistic to love anyone conditionally either.

There must be an effortless way.

28 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Who are you?  Look deep inside . You are god .

Look deep inside and see that you have been manipulated and deluded by an ignorant cult leader who helplessly leads others to the same miserable pit as himself.

Meditation is the easy way, but if you're as stubborn as I was, you'll take the hard way. If that is the case, I hope you like panic attacks, psych ward and heavy medication.

30 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Look deep inside and see that you have been manipulated and deluded by an ignorant cult leader who helplessly leads others to the same miserable pit as himself.

Meditation is the easy way, but if you're as stubborn as I was, you'll take the hard way. If that is the case, I hope you like panic attacks, psych ward and heavy medication.

You've been at the psych ward.I have schizoaffective disorder and never been it 

@Someone here

There aren’t things, as in separate finite objects & separate selves. All there is in actuality is unconditional love. 

Explanation wise, I’m appearing as two spheres. A world-sphere, and a lens-sphere which makes it seem like I’m inside the world-sphere. 

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/equanimity

https://community.actualityofbeing.com/events/

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Blessed2 Leo is a good person .

Appearance of innocence, yes.

I do not think Leo is "bad" either.

He's (not in separate self sense) just ignoring discord as self-evident guidance. Like you, and me.

Not acknowledging suffering is like when a prisoner doesn't recognize that he is a prisoner, or a person lost in woods who doesn't realize he's lost in woods.

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

Maybe start with women. We can't decide we love something, it's not really known, just felt. 

You guys are fucking crazy. Nuts. Insane. Having no idea. Totally lost. Are you smoking crack or something?

What's the feminine for "guys"? "Boobs"?

6 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Who peed in your cornflakes on the subject? Spill. 

I have no idea what you're talking about, but today my girlfired came home from work (she's a speech therapist) and told me about this kid who left the word "uni" out of "unicorn", and called those horse things with a horn by the name "corns".

The kid would be like "look at these corns" and point to a picture of unicorns.

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Why would “a good person”, ask a moderator to leave a forum on self-realization & nonduality, for stating there aren’t separate selves & all there is is unconditional love? 

I wouldn't know .

According to him you became a broken record rehashing "there is no you " and "that's just a thought " even when people were looking for practical advice ..and you were having issues communicating because you speak a spooky technical language that nobody seemed to understand but you . That's what he said .

In the end  . It is his forum..and you  tried (either consciously or unintentionally) to be the biggest authority or the one who knows it all . And apparently that didn't sit well with him because he wants himself to be the biggest authority since it is his forum ..not yours .