I think I have found the purpose of my life

To love . Absolutely everything. As it is .love and accept fully .not acting .but genuinely and wholeheartedly. 

The only obstacle is I'm so fucking immature to do that ..I'm attached to all sort of things like a kid in a candy store ..something as trivial or silly as weather swings can ruin my whole day . I'm attached to being a finite human . I don't have the  zero fucks given " attitude of a truly enlightened being .like Ramana Maharshi..this dude literally didn't give a fuck about dying from cancer ...I'm nowhere near this level of detachment and unconditional love . But at least I figured out what I should do: Unconditional love.

Practice Metta meditation from Tibet. It's really good. It will heal you from inside. It creates unconditional love. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

♥️

Start simply, love thoughts. 

Love the thought that there are obstacles, revealing there is no assertion. 

Love the thought awareness is finite & immature, revealing unity & inclusion.

Love the thought awareness is beings & levels, revealing oneness. 

Love the thought awareness doesn’t know how to love, revealing innocence & truth. 

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

The only obstacle is I'm so fucking immature to do that ..I'm attached to all sort of things like a kid in a candy store ..something as trivial or silly as weather swings can ruin my whole day . I'm attached to being a finite human . I don't have the  zero fucks given " attitude of a truly enlightened being .like Ramana Maharshi..this dude literally didn't give a fuck about dying from cancer ...I'm nowhere near this level of detachment and unconditional love .

Here's something to contemplate:

There seems to be two ways to not experience "giving fucks" (fear, worry, etc).

The first one is what you imply here. That there is a character who has certain qualities, weaknesses or strenghts, like not giving a fuck, detachment, courage. There are characters who have those qualities, like Ramana Maharshi, who was somehow born with them, or worked his ass off for them with meditation and changing himself. And there are characters like you, who don't have those qualities, and fear death because of that.

The second one is what this forum is actually about, and what has been told to you over and over. It is that Ramana Maharshi did not experience fear about dying because he was a character who had the qualities of not giving a fuck that you don't have, but because he did not believe the thoughts that feel like fear. In other words, he did not believe in death. If he had believed the same thoughts you do, he would have "given a fuck" (experienced fear/worry) exactly like you do. The rules of emotion is exactly the same for each one of us, even Ramana, Jesus, Buddha, fucking Leo Gura himself.

The first one is total nonsense and a hamster wheel. That approach will never work.

Ramana did not fear death because he had detachment and loved everything fearlessly. He did not fear because he was awake from the false dream of death. Just like Neo or Truman are not "detached" from their financial worries of the false life, but awake from the entire fucking world.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

@Phil @Blessed2

Hi ..(sorry for the late response).

Okay..so ., here is a question to you guys  if I  say that I  love everyone unconditionally and that if i hate..I'm  in hell(that's the interpretation of the hell metaphor in religions )...i feel that im not "ready "to go balls in the wall with my love ..

so if you guys are enlightened please answer me this ... if someone kidnapped your children and did unspeakable things to them..like torture and sexually deviated stuff.. and traumatized them for life..Could you honestly say that you have unconditional love for that person? That you would not hate them and they are not evil? Be honest..now...

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

Okay..so ., here is a question to you guys  if I  say that I  love everyone unconditionally and that if i hate..I'm  in hell(that's the interpretation of the hell metaphor in religions )...i feel that im not "ready "to go balls in the wall with my love ..

so if you guys are enlightened please answer me this ... if someone kidnapped your children and did unspeakable things to them..like torture and sexually deviated stuff.. and traumatized them for life..Could you honestly say that you have unconditional love for that person? That you would not hate them and they are not evil? Be honest..now...

The movie character might have opinions and have more love for this and less for that etc.

But you're not that character.

Opinions go on being opinions like a table goes on being a table. But you're not a table.

You're the infite that's appearing as opinions and the table.

This infinite does not know anything about opinions, table, a world, children, kidnapping, rape etc. The infinite doesn't know things and a world.

"There is no eye that can follow me. No one knows me, no one understands me."

- Neem Karoli Baba

The question you're asking is due to believing a cult leader's twisted ideology. "Loving everything unconditionally" is like "you becoming higher conscious or enlightened".

It's a hamster wheel which will never actually get you anywhere. Much less to where you actually want to go.

There must be an effortless way.