A bunch of stuff I'm dealing with

Someone here

My mom had ocd. She went to the doctor for medication.

The clinics also tend to offer therapy on the side along with meds. 

So you can take that.

Ocd can be a. Need for control arising from stress. You have to practice surrender to that need to control. Like let it go. Don't hold on it. 

My mom has ocd of washing hands and cleaning and cooking.

So she excessively washes her hands like 20-30 times a day. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Someone here

It’s not a bunch of stuff you’re dealing with. It’s one ‘thing’, beliefs. 

None of those are in perception, sensation, a past, present or future. 

The common thread is ‘the one who has _____’. 

They’re all concepts. Including the one who has. 

Knowing is a drag to the truth because it’s a belief. 

You’re the creator. Write 5 wants. They’ll manifest. Appreciate the guidance. 

1) There is nothing wrong with you. You are perfect the way you are. It may seem like there are many problems to deal with, but really all of it is just one simple misunderstanding. Once we understand how we are made, how we work as humans, we see that the problems are just an innocent misunderstanding. 

2) You are not your thoughts.

3)  Thought creates feeling. You are always feeling your thinking. Feelings are a divinely made guiding system. Whenever your thinking makes you feel bad in any way, whenever you are in a bad mood, that is your inner guiding system telling you to not take those thoughts seriously. To not believe them. They will pass. Nothing needs to be done. Just like putting your hand on a hot stove, the pain guides you to lift up your hand, feeling guides you with thought. When you don't feel good, let those thoughts go. A bad mood is a love letter to let you know you've been taking life too seriously.  

4) All of us humans have access to divine wisdom, which is something way more powerful than our personal thinking. You have divine wisdom, which you can let guide your life. You don't have to plan, think, or figure anything out. You can trust your wisdom. In any moment, your wisdom will tell you what to do. But wisdom is not found in your personal thinking, you can find it in a feeling. A light, pleasant feeling. Listen to that feeling and let wisdom guide you. You do not need to seek for advice outside of yourself, you do not need to plan beforehand what you will say during a phonecall or whatever. Wisdom will guide you in all of that. Trust it. I cannot tell you what you should do about all of these "problems". But wisdom can.

These things are age old wisdom. They were articulated as the three principles by a Scottish mystic Sydney Banks. Try listening to one of his videos. There are plenty of professionals that have brought the principles to mental health. Dicken Bettinger, Bill Pettit, Mavis Karn, Michael Neil to name a few. Give them a listen. Listen to them like you would listen to your favourite music. See if you can find a light pleasant feeling. Let wisdom guide you. 

Edited by grace

@Phil appreciate your help but could you give me more practical advice?  Like what  should I actually change in my lifestyle to notice change in regard to those things? 

BTW forgot  mentioning feeling extreme boredom and listlessness .

@grace thank you for the advice and welcome to the forum. 

Edited by Someone here

34 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil appreciate your help but could you give me more practical advice?  Like what  should I actually change in my lifestyle to notice change in regard to those things? 

17 hours ago, Someone here said:

1)OCD.

2) overthinking. 

3)laziness and not feeling motivated to get out of bed.

4)mood swings .

5)addiction. 

Any suggestions..tips are appreciated 🙏 

Something practical, as in something other than inspecting, questioning & dispelling beliefs which feel discordant, so suffering is no longer experienced or created? 

Happy to help with beliefs vs direct experience inquiry, and any questions about any of those suggested methods.

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

Something practical, as in something other than inspecting, questioning & dispelling beliefs which feel discordant, so suffering is no longer experienced or created? 

No . But help me understand how these are beliefs or self-created ?

So for example I'm experiencing huge anxiety..worry ..and negative overthinking in regards to my finances and career . I want to finish fucking college ASAP and move out my family's house and attract prospierty and get a new girlfriend and etc just kicking ass in life . 

The OCD is regarding  checking the social media every five minutes for new notifications and it's becoming an addiction. I spend way too much time online on forums or reddit just spouting nonsensical stuff and pissing my time away .

(Hopefully not taken as jealousy or envy )..I know you  are quite rich or have financial abundance..can you guide me through how to achieve the same thing ?(more practical advice as in taking action instead of theory).

35 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No . But help me understand how these are beliefs or self-created ?

Understanding is a belief. Awareness is already aware of that thought / that that is, an appearing thought. Believed; a belief. 

Believing does not lead to truth.

🤍

1)OCD.

2) overthinking. 

4)mood swings .

5)addiction. 

6)a me

7)understanding

So for example I'm experiencing huge anxiety..worry ..and negative overthinking in regards to my finances and career .

1)OCD.

2) overthinking. 

4)mood swings .

5)addiction. 

6)a me

7)understanding

8 )anxiety

9) negative 

I want to finish fucking college ASAP and move out my family's house and attract prospierty and get a new girlfriend and etc just kicking ass in life . 

Worry was mentioned. Let the concepts go and start there, at worry.

Note worry is how these thoughts feel, and move on to the next higher emotion / vibration. 

The notion that college must be finished before creating income & moving out is a conclusion. A belief. In terms of emotions on the scale, how does that conclusion feel?

The OCD is regarding  checking the social media every five minutes for new notifications and it's becoming an addiction. I spend way too much time online on forums or reddit just spouting nonsensical stuff and pissing my time away .

That’s also aversion. The belief / concept / conceptualizing of feeling is that there is a second self which has time. Then a belief arises on behalf of that believed second self, that “it” has OCD. Neither that “self” nor “OCD” are actually found in perception or sensation. All concepts are thoughts. 

(Hopefully not taken as jealousy or envy )..I know you  are quite rich or have financial abundance..can you guide me through how to achieve the same thing ?(more practical advice as in taking action instead of theory).

That this is known about me is a belief. What you’re asking for is all you’ve ever received in all of your asking without exception. 

That aversion is theoretical and not felt & directly experienced, is a belief. A concept or theory. 

Don’t underestimate years of exposure to conceptualing / aversion. With respect to the seeming paradox of time, it can take years for beliefs to untangle or unwind. Don’t underestimate the power of no longer ‘doing’ so, and pay close attention to discord & alignment in terms of what you put in front of you. So to speak of course. 

Happy to help with beliefs vs direct experience inquiry, and any questions about any of those suggested methods.

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

So for example I'm experiencing huge anxiety..worry ..and negative overthinking in regards to my finances and career . I want to finish fucking college ASAP and move out my family's house and attract prospierty and get a new girlfriend and etc just kicking ass in life . 

Read Busting Loose From The Money Game by Robert Scheinfeld.

There must be an effortless way.

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

I can certainly help and have the frame of reference of already having helped people become millionaires. 

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

can you guide me through how to achieve the same thing

But you’re looking to supplement the guidance & hang onto limiting beliefs.

5 hours ago, Phil said:

1)OCD.

2) overthinking. 

4)mood swings .

5)addiction. 

6)a me

7)understanding

8 )anxiety

9) negative 

The limiting self referential beliefs are essentially the reasons why you can’t, and there is an unwillingness to acknowledge the guidance; doubt. 

How would you help someone who asks for help, while they state a list of reasons, excuses, justifications & rationalizations… as to why they can’t do… what they’re asking you to help them do?