Medication to have less thoughts

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

Lack isn’t really projected. It’s felt directly and can seem projected.

Given the nature of projection, acknowledging emotions and aligned diet, exercise and more natural modalities may be just the ‘thing’. 

Self referential thoughts

Aligning thoughts with feeling

Right, I guess my advice before just made you realize you should probably cover your ass legally. I get it. 

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

That disclaimer you put here.  Youre good now because you already did it.  

I’m pretty sure what you’re referring to about a past is regarding therapy, which I feel strongly you should experience. 

This thread’s inquiry is about why not to take medication

Again though, with all due respect - no thank you. 

1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

Dont even bring this topic up here, you know what "is going to be said" about it.  Its fucked.  And after the suicides on the other forum.  

Suicides? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Suicide’s a perfectly forum friendly topic, and a forum isn’t a substitute for talking with someone. More so, suicide is essentially wanting a better experience, whereas this forum is about self-realization, or, acknowledging judgment, how it feels, why it feels as it does, questioning the beliefs and realizing there is no experience. 

I think the solution is to not let things like thoughts rock you so hard.  You're fine right now.  Find that rock.  When you have that rock, even though it's a bit tentative always, you can interpret things at your time and place and pace.  It's important to find your own leader in you that also comes out of the collective.  But you also want to be coming from a place of abundance too, otherwise you're going to be operating from a condition of pain.  And that's not bad.  But it's useful to notice.  This will be a kind of pointer as to how you can grow.  Look, there's lots of problems,  but another person is not one of them unless you buy into their spell.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

21 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

I don't know what they would say. Probably exercise and diet. Limit the use of phone

Try that, and questioning thoughts / beliefs.

Namely…

I feel x, y or z… and any implied vs actual separation therein. 

That thoughts believed (beliefs) somehow become some thing known. 

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Try that, and questioning thoughts / beliefs.

Namely…

I feel x, y or z… and any implied vs actual separation therein. 

That thoughts believed (beliefs) somehow become some thing known. 

I do that a lot. My Wall is covered in all the self-ref thoughts that pass by. Like some crazy person. I wonder what it takes for real momentum to happen. 

Momentum is already. It’s not some thing that starts in a future. 

What direction or orientation momentum is in, is what’s in question. 

Put another way; believing thoughts vs questioning thoughts. 

34 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

I do that a lot. My Wall is covered in all the self-ref thoughts that pass by. Like some crazy person. I wonder what it takes for real momentum to happen. 

Like these. 

Clarity is unfettered by the questioning of thoughts, as far as what or who has thoughts, and is allegedly attempting to have less thoughts.