Creator-Creating-Creation Vs The Survival Paradigm

Is it noticed, how discordant the survival narrative is? 

Is it noticed, the harmful effects the survival narrative has in terms of disease, illness, and energy in general?

Is it noticed momentum of the survival narrative creates disease & manifests as health issues, specifically in terms of the immune system, and this is often overlooked and referred to as, conceptualized & labeled as - ‘anxiety, stress, tension and depression’, as if there was something wrong with you which needs to be fixed?

Is it noticed the very thoughts which are the survival narrative keep the body and nervous system in‘fight or flight’?

Is it noticed, therein, the survival narrative dramatically reduces concentration, clarity & focus and the joy of alignment and consciously creating, by obscuring the truth? 

Is it noticed how aligned creator-creating-creation is?

Is it noticed, the healing effects of creator-creating-creation?

Is it noticed, momentum of creator-creating-creation, is alignment, strength, ease & well being?

Is it noticed? 

It is all noticed! ❤️ I'm thriving! Woohoo

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

Yep, what survival points to is a particularly dense form of energy. Transmuted becomes playfulness, ‘fight or fight’ is part of the spinal chain of the nervous system, when it is regulated it can unite with the ventral nerve branch, which is usually associated with the belly, calmness & relaxation. Then one enters into a kind of state where there can be competitiveness without conflict, when we are in flow with sports we are activating this kind of state. When we are focused on survival without an intent to transmute the energies, we are in unregulated ‘fight or fight’. 

The third chain is the dorsal branch, unregulated this is the state of ‘freeze’, people overwhelmed by the seeming destruction of their identity are in this state, like when they focus too much on Non-Duality 💞. Regulated it unites with the ventral branch, and becomes states of social engagement, and really deep intimacy & love. 💚

All together, with both systems regulated, there is flow & playfulness with intense activity, and with social interactions.

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

6 hours ago, Eternal said:

@Phil

But I have to pay the bills 🤣

It’s easy to underestimate the all pervading depth of the effects of the survival narrative. It swiftly and readily get’s down to the core, to identity, because it is a commonly held mental paradigm. It is so persuasive in fact, God can very easily convince God that there are separate objects, such as bills, and that God is an object as well, a separate self. 

6 hours ago, Phil said:

It’s easy to underestimate the all pervading depth of the effects of the survival narrative. It swiftly and readily get’s down to the core, to identity, because it is a commonly held mental paradigm. It is so persuasive in fact, God can very easily convince God that there are separate objects, such as bills, and that God is an object as well, a separate self. 

@Phil

The biggest illusion. Seperation creates suffering!

I don't see creation and survival as pitted against each other.  I look at it like be the creator within survival.  Be the Divine within the human.  Be the magician within the real.  I tend to prefer vs./and rather than vs.  But anyway nobody is here to listen to my stuff so I'll leave it at that.   I'll share here but I'm not going to argue on here because it would make this place about me which I don't want.  This is Phil's community and he has a certain point of view as to what is right etc.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

22 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I don't see creation and survival as pitted against each other.  I look at it like be the creator within survival.  Be the Divine within the human.  Be the magician within the real.  I tend to prefer vs./and rather than vs.  But anyway nobody is here to listen to my stuff so I'll leave it at that.   I'll share here but I'm not going to argue on here because it would make this place about me which I don't want.  This is Phil's community and he has a certain point of view as to what is right etc.

You're allowed to engage, I don't think it's about someone being right, I think that is not the premise of this forum. 

On 11/6/2023 at 12:30 AM, Joseph Maynor said:

Yeah I agree with @Jonas Long we all have different views.Openmindedness is cool.Despite it I still hate LGBTQ lol

It’s definitely not about (anyone) being right. That’s trying to bend the spoon; it’s impossible. 

Views & perspectives indeed vary.

Discord & alignment, and therein the health of the body; same boat, every one. 

It’s never about separate selves, as there aren’t any.

It’s about well-being & common sense. 

🤍

It's not sex ...or drugs ..or money ..or your favorite food .. it's being creative ! Yup .that's it .creativity 

Artists and musicians experience the highest possible pleasure when they create a new banger movie or a hit song. 

Did you try to make music? I use a app called edjing mix to mix songs and create my own music. It's a whole different story when you actually listen to a song from your own making. 

This is a link to the app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.edjing.edjingdjturntable

I'm also addicted to music lol. When you listen to music..,multiple areas of your brain become engaged and active. But when you actually play an instrument,..that activity becomes more like a full-body brain workout. Playing an instrument is definitely your go-for hobby to get smarter. Almost every smart and famous person played an instrument: Einstein played piano for instance. 

Edited by Someone here