Pickup culture needs to stop

It's the most foolish thing. 

Pickup is such a dangerous word. It's nothing but taking advantage of women's vulnerabilities. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Abused women generally fall for these shitty pickup type of men. Boils my blood. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I agree.  These are the reasons I would think someone would do pickup artistry stuff (see list below):

I have some sympathy for 3, 4, 12 -- 3 moreso than the other two.  I think pickup artistry is stupid.  Find a good partner and stick with that one.  It reeks of immaturity to me.  It's like a dog whistle to me: when I hear someone say they're into pickup artistry I automatically assume they're immature, insecure, desperate, etc.  There's something they're trying to overcome within themselves.  Actually, I appreciate that.  But I think there are better ways to go about it.  I would suggest getting better at relationships in general, finding a qualified potential girlfriend, and then befriend her without friend-zoning yourself, and if there's energy you might ask her out and start a committed relationship with her.  Or stay alone.  I love to be alone.  Relationships take up a lot of time that I enjoy using working on my business and other areas of interest to me.  You don't have to be in a sexual relationship to live a great life.  The way to attract high quality people is to be safe to relate with and high quality yourself.  And also think about this, if you get with a girl and she knows you do pickup artistry on her, she's has to know you're going to do that against her too.  So you're a dog and unless she's fooling herself which people do, she's gonna find out that you played her too at some point and that relationship is going to go nowhere but down in flames with all the suffering caused by that.  Unless she's a player too or a prostitute, but in that case she's low quality and you're low quality.  That would be the best actually -- you're both low quality and kind of bottom of the barrel relationship material.  It's transactional, nobody gets hurt.  That reminds me of dealing with prostitutes, pimps, and Johns.  I always assume pickup artists are picking up non-prostitutes.  If you need game to pick up a prostitute that's petty sad.  That's doubly sad.  If you live in Las Vegas and need game to pick up a prostitute, that's Infinitely sad.  You'd have to have the social skills and vibe of a weirdo-creep I guess or smell like a dump truck.  That's not a high standard.  If you need to go to pickup artistry seminars to pick up  prostitutes in Las Vegas, wow!  That's like someone taking calculus to do their books for their business which only require basic arithmetic.  

(1) They're addicted to sex

(2) They're terribly lonely and like to be around women -- because women tend to be very social even if you're dealing with them 1 on 1
(3) They're terribly insecure about being accepted by women and are trying to overcome that
(4) They're doing it to feel like a real man -- they-re trying to overcome their inferiority of being a nerd, dork, or social outcast
(5) They're doing it to feel more masculine
(6) They're doing it to impress other guys as a form of showing off
(7) They like to dominate other humans, they get off on it

(8) They want to work on their dating skills
(9) They like relationship drama with women
(10) They have nothing else better to do with their time and life
(11) They're doing it to date a lot of women to try to find the right one
(12) They're a sex coach or a dating coach and they do it out of a desire to improve their skills/experience/expertise in that area

Edited by Joseph Maynor

7 hours ago, Reena said:

@WhiteOwl where have you seen women doing it lol? 

Women going out to get laid? Thats normal where i live.

Vulnerable women will get just as mislead and taken advantage of by men never having heard of pickup as men who practice it. It tells more about the women i think. Most people in society have no idea about what pickup means. 

Its only a tiny fraction of the people who go out to let laid who "practice pickup". They are doing the same thing though.

My point is just that maybe its not worth it to demonize pickup so much. Its mostly insecure boys without a lot of experience with women.