Forced to to do day game instead of night game

@PhilPhil sorry I don't know how exactly to answer this or how is it related to this thread or how is it related to anything at all.  

Ideally you don't. Idk if you're Intentionally  spouting these word salads .

People ought to speak clearly..in a straight forward manner. word salads are used to hide the truth ( hurling words at you in the hope you will be overwhelmed.. confused and shut up so that you do not ask difficult questions).

Do whatever you want to do. 

And btw ..I'm jealous of you having a beautiful wife.  I'm single in the meantime. I fuck a sexdoll that I ordered from the US few weeks ago . You guys make the perfect sex toys 😋

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@PhilPhil sorry I don't know how exactly to answer this or how is it related to this thread or how is it related to anything at all.  

Ideally you don't. Idk if you're Intentionally  spouting these word salads .

People ought to speak clearly..in a straight forward manner. word salads are used to hide the truth ( hurling words at you in the hope you will be overwhelmed.. confused and shut up so that you do not ask difficult questions).

Do whatever you want to do. 

And btw ..I'm jealous of you having a beautiful wife.  I'm single in the meantime. I fuck a sexdoll that I ordered from the US few weeks ago . You guys make the perfect sex toys 😋

Word salad. ⬆️ 

It must be so frustrating to spend so much time taking action in some area like seeking a sexual relationship but not getting much results.  I find it hard to bring myself to take action, but when I do I usually get results pretty quickly.  If you're taking a lot of legit action in some area and not getting results, I would start thinking along the lines of something needs to change.  Whatever you're doing when it comes to action -- the dogs don't like the dog food (I'm not referring to women as dogs, it could be anything).  This is a systemic issue, it applies to anything.  If you want a certain output you gotta find the input that generates that output and the right action to get the output without wasting resources because time is money -- you can always choose to spend your time in optimal ways.  Women have a certain kind of radar, and if you give off the wrong kind of signal/energy to them you've already lost.  So, you gotta find out what you're doing that's causing that reaction in them.  I think creepy guys that learn to not appear creepy to women is a lot of what pickup artistry is teaching people.  But I think the end run around this issue is to become more Masculine not to try to be all shape-shifty about fooling women.  If you're emitting Masculine energy, all Feminine energy sources will naturally be attracted to you. 

Development of the Masculine (in no particular order):

1. Self-reliance
  2. Courage
  3. Productiveness
  4. Self-control
  5. Good physical health & physical fitness
  6. Mental strength
  7. Routine
  8. Self-care
  9. Mission (purpose is what drives a Masculine)
  10. Action
  11. No means nothing (careful with this one!)
  12. Singular, unblinking focus
  13. Work ethic that feeds on passion
  14. Thinks big by thinking small
  15. Healthy and unflinching intensity
  16. Confident
  17. Independent
  18. Responsible
  19. Honest
  20. Kind
  21. Generous
  22. Dominant (be careful with this one!)
  23. Doesn't take offense
  24. Physical strength
Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 11/2/2023 at 9:02 AM, Someone here said:

I'm totally convinced that happiness is to be acquired and achieved. 

This is playing out as objectification. 

You are literally the creator of the reality it seems like you are experiencing. What’s overlooked, say, ‘between’ the screen and the movie - is playing out as the movie. What’s overlooked is felt and continues to play out, as it’s suppressed and denied, in accordance with that most fundemental belief about - the ‘screen’ and the ‘movie’. 

Therein, within, there is guidance for this which is always ‘on’ and always ‘right’ so to speak, and abiding with this guidance results in the movie you want, rather than the playing out of objectification and suffering. 

Happiness experiences desires. 

Desire don’t experience happiness. 

Relationships aren’t for gratifying the ego and filling a self-love sized hole.

Realtionships are for sharing happiness. 

All of this is the case for all of your endeavors, not just relationships. 

What’s wanted is the the change of orientation in this regard, in all endeavors, via the change of what’s ‘between’ the screen & movie. 

@Someone here

Whenever assertion (“forced”) is mentally resorted to, this is a chief indicator of aversion & an underlying limiting belief. (There are many night clubs in India).

Question introspectively… what are you creating, offering, bringing to the table - sharing. 

Meditation specifically helps with gullibility & distraction, believing thoughts such that there is existentialism, epistemology, ontology, etc, etc, etc (understanding), and naturally there is alignment & focus in the creator-creating-creation sense (well-being). The conceptualizing is no more than doubting your own perfection & efficiency as This, and the guidance tells you so, as it were. Can’t get those years back, but can change the orientation, and the feeling of doing so is really all you want anyways (relief). 

On 11/2/2023 at 10:49 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

It must be so frustrating to spend so much time taking action in some area like seeking a sexual relationship but not getting much results.  I find it hard to bring myself to take action, but when I do I usually get results pretty quickly.  If you're taking a lot of legit action in some area and not getting results, I would start thinking along the lines of something needs to change.  Whatever you're doing when it comes to action -- the dogs don't like the dog food (I'm not referring to women as dogs, it could be anything).  This is a systemic issue, it applies to anything.  If you want a certain output you gotta find the input that generates that output and the right action to get the output without wasting resources because time is money -- you can always choose to spend your time in optimal ways.  Women have a certain kind of radar, and if you give off the wrong kind of signal/energy to them you've already lost.  So, you gotta find out what you're doing that's causing that reaction in them.  I think creepy guys that learn to not appear creepy to women is a lot of what pickup artistry is teaching people.  But I think the end run around this issue is to become more Masculine not to try to be all shape-shifty about fooling women.  If you're emitting Masculine energy, all Feminine energy sources will naturally be attracted to you. 

Development of the Masculine (in no particular order):

1. Self-reliance
  2. Courage
  3. Productiveness
  4. Self-control
  5. Good physical health & physical fitness
  6. Mental strength
  7. Routine
  8. Self-care
  9. Mission (purpose is what drives a Masculine)
  10. Action
  11. No means nothing (careful with this one!)
  12. Singular, unblinking focus
  13. Work ethic that feeds on passion
  14. Thinks big by thinking small
  15. Healthy and unflinching intensity
  16. Confident
  17. Independent
  18. Responsible
  19. Honest
  20. Kind
  21. Generous
  22. Dominant (be careful with this one!)
  23. Doesn't take offense
  24. Physical strength

You forgot the most important one, a sense of humor.

On 10/31/2023 at 8:24 PM, Jonas Long said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

There is no need for games or faking anything.  Most people never even hear about pickup, and do fine.  My advice is forget absolutely everything you've learned from that "community". 

I guess there are some usefull overlaps with real life, but in general yeah, I agree some of these people take it to a strange, bizarre level