It feels good to be conscious

Someone here

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

Yeah, sure, so saying to someone from China " i understand you come from a culture where it is acceptable to drive bad, but please do not bring that here" isn't racist.

Listen, I understand you come from a culture where it is acceptable to have double standards against others but please do not bring that lens of viewing things here.

please see the Forum Guidelines

You are just coming off as butthurt.  You're trying to make other people look bad but you just sound like a crying kid who doesn't understand why he can't have dessert first. 

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Devin leave her alone .  I'm not offended by what she said . At least now in the west Indian religions are getting popular. India is like mecca for spiritual seeking . She is a spiritual freak..so I'm sure she might change her views about India of she visit us

But Indian culture doesn't believe  "its acceptable to view women as less than" right?

Edited by Devin

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

image.gif.e8a05a4f0765b1e2c7baf93d76f8f18a.gif

@Someone here

“That” was / is actually ‘This’, just without the separate self of ‘my (psychedelic) experience(s) / awakening(s) etc. The understander, knower, teacher, etc. 

Dude ..look..you are already enlightened.  On the spiritual plane there is nothing left to do for you ..you already know who you are.  You only  learn to live as a human being again. You integrate enlightenment into your daily life. But for us seekers we must utilise spiritual tools to awaken.  No one will ever awaken by being told "there's isn't a you and everything is a thought and just meditate every morning ".

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Dude ..look..you are already enlightened.  On the spiritual plane there is nothing left to do for you ..you already know who you are.  You only  learn to live as a human being again. You integrate enlightenment into your daily life. But for us seekers we must utilise spiritual tools to awaken.  No one will ever awaken by being told "there's isn't a you and everything is a thought and just meditate every morning ".

No. No sir. Seeker is a thought. 

It’s simple in terms of inspection of direct experience. 

Where is a seeker or seekers in perception and or sensation?

It’s impossibly complicated only in terms of incredibly complicated conjecture. 

There was a girl named Amy who went missing in this area many years ago and met a most unfortunate demise. It is immeasurably unfortunate & deplorable. Truly, no thinking will actually relate to that direct experience. I wish peace and love for all involved. 

Amy was kidnapped via a phone call - a simple yet egomaniacal use of technology. The caller explained that he was a friend, and wanted Amy’s help in picking out a gift for Amy’s mom. In her innocence, Amy was most unfortunately coerced, groomed, mentally and emotionally manipulated, innocence taken advantage of for the pleasure & gain of a nonexistent separate self. 

Such is the position you seem to be in. 

Amy was only the first, as this wasn’t quickly communicated. The worst aspect, arguably, is that it’s not that she wasn’t told. The detective working the case communicated he gave the ‘don’t go with strangers’ presentation in her school, to her class - to her… on the very day she went missing. I sometimes wonder if he explained how technology can be used in such a way. 

Self-respect + integrity = Innocence (and not even). 

But let’s brush these aspects aside and keep philosophizing and conceptualizing about. 

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yea they won't awaken by being told to meditate, they "awaken" by actually doing it and not mentally masturbating. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Devin leave her alone .  I'm not offended by what she said . At least now in the west Indian religions are getting popular. India is like mecca for spiritual seeking . She is a spiritual freak..so I'm sure she might change her views about India of she visit us

It's actually embarrassing how much "spiritual" westerners try to emulate Indian culture.  

@Someone here the salvia experience is very powerful and healing may occur who knows. But self realization is about recognition of what is not in experience, what is not in thought.

That's why no amount of trips will liberate you. Because you are already free.

Yes it may sound triggering to be told liberation is already the case, it is indeed the case, it's just veiled by thought identification, that's all.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

@Phil @Orb

I don't claim to be enlightened or awake.  So what that makes me? A seeker or a beginner on the path ..and the goal is achieving enlightenment. And likewise with any goal you set for yourself you have to put on the effort . Just like getting good grades in school. getting straight A’s in school,..getting high scores on standardized tests etc

"Seeker" is a thought. Yes .but only when the seeker realise this 😆 🤣 

9 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Someone here the salvia experience is very powerful and healing may occur who knows. But self realization is about recognition of what is not in experience, what is not in thought.

That's why no amount of trips will liberate you. Because you are already free.

Yes it may sound triggering to be told liberation is already the case, it is indeed the case, it's just veiled by thought identification, that's all.

Who talked about  being liberated ? I'm talking  about enlightenment.  

enlightenment is the only true accomplishment.

All other accomplishments are like getting something in a dream.

You go to sleep and dream you want a mansion. So you strive and you try. Eventually..you get your mansion.

But who are you?

In your pursuit of the mansion.. you didn’t ask. You hit the ground running. Now you will enter another dream... none the wiser.

@Someone here liberation and enlightenment point to the same thing. Since when did they mean 2 different things? 

Enlightenment is the only thing that is not an accomplishment, hence why it's so rare lol.

Edited by Orb

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil @Orb

I don't claim to be enlightened or awake.  So what that makes me? A seeker or a beginner on the path ..and the goal is achieving enlightenment. And likewise with any goal you set for yourself you have to put on the effort . Just like getting good grades in school. getting straight A’s in school,..getting high scores on standardized tests etc

"Seeker" is a thought. Yes .but only when the seeker realise this 😆 🤣 

Who talked about  being liberated ? I'm talking  about enlightenment.  

enlightenment is the only true accomplishment.

All other accomplishments are like getting something in a dream.

You go to sleep and dream you want a mansion. So you strive and you try. Eventually..you get your mansion.

But who are you?

In your pursuit of the mansion.. you didn’t ask. You hit the ground running. Now you will enter another dream... none the wiser.

IMG_1445.thumb.jpeg.f05651f6b2f1b64dc199aa10005d91df.jpeg