Single, in my late twenties and frustrated. How to cope?

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

You did ask.  And a lot of his advice checks out.  Take it with a grain of salt. 

I expected you. A lot of his advice perhaps checks out more for you than me. Take it with a grain of dope. I'm glad you bothered to reply to the lowest common denominator on the forum. Goodluck. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Just now, Jonas Long said:

The advice you need to hear is not always going to be the advice you want to hear. 

It's not advice. It's immature shit coming from immature egos. First get a wife, then talk about life. #lifeofaninternettroll

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I understand its triggering for you.  I don't mind you taking it out on me. 

Triggering others is your passion. It's all good. 

On 10/20/2023 at 2:47 AM, Reena said:

Meanwhile I'm thinking of my own strategies - 

One way it to maintain humility. Be grateful no matter what. Don't have too many expectations. Cultivate the following in the meantime, 

-goals 

- ideals 

- beliefs 

- Skills 

- learn about the opposite sex

- values 

- become a better person to attract better people. 

This is actually a postponement of meeting people and forming connections. 

The only way is to get out there! Join a community or group, make friends, you'll find a man in no time. And at the same time those social interactions will in a sense force you to face some inner wounds and thus healing unfolds. 

♾️

14 minutes ago, Orb said:

This is actually a postponement of meeting people and forming connections. 

The only way is to get out there! Join a community or group, make friends, you'll find a man in no time. And at the same time those social interactions will in a sense force you to face some inner wounds and thus healing unfolds. 

Thank you so much. 

16 minutes ago, Reena said:

Thank you so much. 

Make sure to do it 🙂, for your own good. 

Don't fall into the trap of "I gotta keep healing first, I gotta learn more stuff before I can get a boyfriend/girlfriend". 

Just get out there right now. 

Put on some outdoorsy clothes and go for a walk and see people, people watch.

♾️

9 minutes ago, Orb said:

Make sure to do it 🙂, for your own good. 

Don't fall into the trap of "I gotta keep healing first, I gotta learn more stuff before I can get a boyfriend/girlfriend". 

Just get out there right now. 

Put on some outdoorsy clothes and go for a walk and see people, people watch.

I'm planning the same. 

2 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

You did ask.  And a lot of his advice checks out.  Take it with a grain of salt. 

The first one I guess, should be taken with a grain of salt by anyone else reading that comment - as there do, in fact, exist a lot of very good and efficient ways to use the internet. That exception doesn't apply to her though - I stand by what I said.

Edited by Reborn

1 hour ago, Reborn said:

The first one I guess, should be taken with a grain of salt by anyone else reading that comment - as there do, in fact, exist a lot of very good and efficient ways to use the internet. That exception doesn't apply to her though - I stand by what I said.

Just stop that. It's annoying. You don't like someone. Don't respond to their thread. Stop trying to ruin my mental state. 

Take anyones advice with a grain of salt.

Including yours 

58 minutes ago, Reborn said:

@ReenaI never said anything about liking you or not liking you. As it stands right now, we are neutral😀

Well, let's put this to the test, and date me then. Then we'll see how much you uphold this ideal

Don't give a damn. I would rather jump off a bridge than date you man. I don't care if you like me or not. I'm not a slave to your whims. I'm my own boss. I might not be the best person but I still got some morals and I'll stand by my beliefs and principles even if I have to die for them. I don't wanna support people who hurt others and are mean to others. Here for a better planet. Your negging not gonna work on me, I'm better than falling for such shit. I'm weak and fragile and vulnerable sometimes but still I got some standards. I'm a tough one. You ain't gonna own me even till eternity. Try as much as you want. I'm not an ass licker. At least I stand my ground, right or wrong. I live by my beliefs. Won't betray them.