The Secret to Infinite Wealth!

Ah yeah I just cracked the code. 

You ready? 

It is: GIVING!!!

When you are in "the spirit of poverty" or "scarcity mindset" you are trying to take and it's all about you. 

When you give you are already in alignment with Your true nature which is wealth and awesomeness. 

Here's a testimony today that had me jumping in joy: 

So I had like 17 dollars left to my name, I was really bummed out because I couldn't buy anything that I wanted. I became a fiend, I was thinking of asking people for money and irritation was felt. I even tried getting a credit card and I realized something was off. 

I was like screw this, It feels horrible to be in this scarcity mode and try to always take or expect people to give me stuff. Then I was in my car and said out loud " Lord, just bless everyone, it's not about me, just give everyone what they need, I don't care anymore, bless them all!"

I drove home just accepting my fate and then I saw an envelope was stuck inside my door. It was a check from my old job! It just showed up outta nowhere! 

♾️

💗💗💗💗 Yesssss

Something similar happened to me too some time ago, as I felt like making a more fair exhange including money, supporting people. Suddenly money was flooding in from so many places.

One thing I like doing when I'm sitting in a bus or a train or something is that I basically judge everone as infinitely worthy. Like no matter who you are or what you do or don't do, but just for the fact that you are, you are worthy of everything you desire. I look at the strangers around me, wonder what their desires and dreams are, and imagine them having those things, I imagine how elevated and happy they would feel. Boy does that turn joyful quickly.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

Awesome!

image.thumb.gif.032a1bd816f2e612179c795001e1770c.gif

(On the importance of receiving lol)

@Orb

Yeah man. The Truth is THAT Good. Incompressible ever-present Goodness. Pure ineffable Magic. 

It’s hilarious that when people say ‘trust in God’, it’s not old people sharing wisdom with young people or any nonsense like that at all. It’s fuckin you telling you to trust in you! 😂 😂 😂 God is so GOOD. We don’t have to worry. We don’t have to be afraid. We don’t have to stress. I mean, we can, but we don’t have to. 😂 

On 10/12/2023 at 10:37 AM, Blessed2 said:

💗💗💗💗 Yesssss

Something similar happened to me too some time ago, as I felt like making a more fair exhange including money, supporting people. Suddenly money was flooding in from so many places.

One thing I like doing when I'm sitting in a bus or a train or something is that I basically judge everone as infinitely worthy. Like no matter who you are or what you do or don't do, but just for the fact that you are, you are worthy of everything you desire. I look at the strangers around me, wonder what their desires and dreams are, and imagine them having those things, I imagine how elevated and happy they would feel. Boy does that turn joyful quickly.

That's lovely, sounds like it feels amazing to do that. Anytime something unfavorable happens praying outwardly helps too. 

On 10/12/2023 at 11:39 AM, Mandy said:

Love it, yes that's it.

Giving/receiving... NOT TWO!!! 😁

Yes, when you give, you are immediately coming from an abundance orientation 🙂.

5 hours ago, Phil said:

Awesome!

image.thumb.gif.032a1bd816f2e612179c795001e1770c.gif

(On the importance of receiving lol)

@Orb

Yeah man. The Truth is THAT Good. Incompressible ever-present Goodness. Pure ineffable Magic. 

It’s hilarious that when people say ‘trust in God’, it’s not old people sharing wisdom with young people or any nonsense like that at all. It’s fuckin you telling you to trust in you! 😂 😂 😂 God is so GOOD. We don’t have to worry. We don’t have to be afraid. We don’t have to stress. I mean, we can, but we don’t have to. 😂 

True! When the check showed up in the envelope it became clear that money is worthless, the true Gold is the Aligned Vibe, the Wealth is Feeling!

♾️

1 hour ago, Alexander said:

Yeah besides this forum I don't know any spiritual people.I bet they can seem strange to normal people.

I personally like to view spirituality as an epistomological gap that's unexplained/can never be explained by science, in that respect I view spirituality as valid. But I don't like to view life in this airy-fairy woo woo way, although reality is inherently pretty airy fairy and woo woo once we start to ask deep enough questions. Some people are taking it too far

40 minutes ago, Reborn said:

I personally like to view spirituality as an epistomological gap that's unexplained/can never be explained by science, in that respect I view spirituality as valid. But I don't like to view life in this airy-fairy woo woo way, although reality is inherently pretty airy fairy and woo woo once we start to ask deep enough questions. Some people are taking it too far

Yeah like idea of Infinite wealth.OP sounds childish.Work and providing value to society are the only ways to get that wealth.

16 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Reborn @Alexander

Oh the ignore-ance & arrogance! 

My apology, yes I can often come off as those things, but I got a good heart, I swear!

Do you agree with the OP who claims that you can literaly get to an infinite wealth (unless he meant the word infinite as a metaphore, that would make a lot more sense then) by simply wishing everyone else well/being generous/loving to others? If so, why?

Keep in mind, I'm the type of guy who's often giving away a spare nickel or 2 (or sometimes a bit more, actually, but within reason of course) every time I encounter a homeless person or a beggar, and I don't even care if they use it to get drunk or to buy drugs. I've also contributed to various charities throught my life, and yet I don't see myself bathing in gold. Not that I'm expecting to, of course.

2 hours ago, Reborn said:

My apology, yes I can often come off as those things, but I got a good heart, I swear!

Do you agree with the OP who claims that you can literaly get to an infinite wealth (unless he meant the word infinite as a metaphore, that would make a lot more sense then) by simply wishing everyone else well/being generous/loving to others? If so, why?

Keep in mind, I'm the type of guy who's often giving away a spare nickel or 2 (or sometimes a bit more, actually, but within reason of course) every time I encounter a homeless person or a beggar, and I don't even care if they use it to get drunk or to buy drugs. I've also contributed to various charities throught my life, and yet I don't see myself bathing in gold. Not that I'm expecting to, of course.

Before wether or not someone agrees, could you quote the op, as to that claim? 

And wouldn’t an apology be more appropriate for the op, in having referred to what was shared as “shit”?

18 hours ago, Phil said:

Before wether or not someone agrees, could you quote the op, as to that claim? 

The content/meaning of what he said could be infered from just reading the title of this topic, therefore I did not consider it necessary to reply to your comment. 

Although later in the post itself, he did not refer to infinity, he did imply in the end that just by being internally/externally generous/kind to others, the reality will later somehow reciprocate this good will in the equal measure. Which I consider to be highly naive

On 10/12/2023 at 4:25 PM, Orb said:

I was like screw this, It feels horrible to be in this scarcity mode and try to always take or expect people to give me stuff. Then I was in my car and said out loud " Lord, just bless everyone, it's not about me, just give everyone what they need, I don't care anymore, bless them all!"

I drove home just accepting my fate and then I saw an envelope was stuck inside my door. It was a check from my old job! It just showed up outta nowhere! 

1 minute ago, Reborn said:

Although later in the post itself, he did not refer to infinity, he did imply in the end that just by being internally/externally generous/kind to others, the reality will later somehow reciprocate this good will in the equal measure. Which I consider to be highly naive

Infinity is not a number or specific quantity, infinity refers to untarnished, free from all constraints. It doesn't mean you'll have literally infinite dollars in your bank account. 

And what you have described as "naive" is actually unfolding in my experience, so not really sure what to tell you other than good luck.

♾️