The Secret to Infinite Wealth!

Don't work for money and work for money.  It's a paradox that doesn't lead to contradiction!  Your mind might think it would, but that's a questionable idea presupposed in advance.  If you decide to make financial health an aspect of your Hero's Journey that's your choice.  I think the key is to do it from a higher-consciousness perspective.  You're using the Divine to take care of the human.  You're taking a higher perspective on doing survival.  You're taking the higher path, the more reasonable path, the smarter path.  You're not getting done by survival, you're doing survival.  Why?  Because it has to be done.  It's part of the rules here.  I summarize this as: Be a creator in survival.  The Divine and the human have a working-with not an exclusive or.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

7 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Why?Most of homeless people are drug users.All you give them will end up they buying dope.

I mostly donate certain sum of money monthly to a reputable goverment organized charities, so there's no way those money are misused, because they go directly to homeless shelters and stuff like that. And even if so, why not? If it makes their lifes a bit better, at least for a few moments. It's not like they're going to quit anyway