Why am I Attracted to Women, a Deeper Look

@Orb you're probably deprived of the feminine. We all are. I am deprived of the masculine. So I'm attracted to men for want of it. You're attracted to women because you want what you don't have. It's biologically wired that way or else sexual reproduction would have been impossible. Men are attracted to women and women are attracted to men. It's simply cannot be otherwise. These are basic laws of attraction, they're deeply biological. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I remember Eckhart Tolle saying in 'The Power of Now' that at the root of sexual desire is the unconscious desire for union, wholeness, and when I pay close attention to my own sexual desires I've found this to be true. 

If you really want to truly understand, you'll have to do the same and become intimate with the visceral experience of sexual desire - notice what's going on physically, emotionally, mentally, energetically. It isn't something you're going to be able to figure out on  a purely intellectual level.

2 hours ago, Reena said:

@Orb Men are attracted to women and women are attracted to men. It's simply cannot be otherwise. These are basic laws of attraction, they're deeply biological. 

Not quite, around 10% of the population is homosexual.

Why am I Attracted to Women, a Deeper Look

What if that’s an assumption? Investigate with curiosity.  🙂

17 hours ago, Orb said:

What's really going on here?

Nothing. ♥️

17 hours ago, Orb said:

On a deep level why do men want women and vice versa? 

Maybe that’s found to be assumptive too. Have to see. 

That which is whole yet presupposes it is not seeks wholeness through re-unification or unity, possibly overlooking the most fundamental point of creation in the first place… togetherness. Start from direct experience, as opposed to science & concepts etc. 

How ‘deep’ can you really dive into appreciation of all that is so otherwise casually and innocently overlooked, taken for granted? 

The slightest resentments or animosities held are enough to amply veil, and this all passes by so quickly. If interested, relativity, special relativity & time dilation. But if you can muster it, forget all that nonsense and just love now. 

For these urges and impulses, consider again the immeasurable power of The Non, of simply ‘sitting with it’. It (desire, attraction, impulses, identity) fizzles out, it really does, and insights and epiphanies abound, and of course not even. Enjoy the show. 

In ‘the round’, or seemingly “in” Love? 

Therein; the cosmic joke. 

17 hours ago, Orb said:

I think I want to experience the "opposite" pole I am appearing as. I think that's what it is at the deepest level. Idk just felt like sharing. 

🙏🏼 Go deeper still. Absolute satisfaction without question. 

31 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Phil you mean I can see a lady and not be super aroused?!

In short yes, but really I mean you can’t bend the spoon, but you can realize the truth. The two are one and the same. Non-ing is not buying into the identity story, and therein clarity and insight just arises as it does. ☺️

31 minutes ago, Orb said:

Some of these women that walk into this shop are just...too much man 🥹

Lol yeah I hear ya. You’re quite the creator. 

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

In short yes, but really I mean you can’t bend the spoon, but you can realize the truth. The two are one and the same. Non-ing is not buying into the identity story, and therein clarity and insight just arises as it does. ☺️

Lol yeah I hear ya. You’re quite the creator. 

😂

But when I see am attractive woman the arousal is very strong, does this go away? 

♾️

@Orb

The arousal is fine, might be a thought running saying “It is not ok to feel this way”.

There might be memories of being shamed for sexuality that could be powerful to look at.

As well as just going out there and interacting with people. Be shamelessly you, other people will tell you their preferences & you will learn who you actually vibe with and who you don’t as much. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

13 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Orb

The arousal is fine, might be a thought running saying “It is not ok to feel this way”.

There might be memories of being shamed for sexuality that could be powerful to look at.

As well as just going out there and interacting with people. Be shamelessly you, other people will tell you their preferences & you will learn who you actually vibe with and who you don’t as much. 

Yea I'm gonna start talking to women randomly at malls fuck it. 

♾️

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

It's like sometimes when I go on the internet and these pictures come up that make me feel nasty boy crotch feelings?  Me nasty boy?  Me bad boy girl feelings?  Me wrong bad boy? Bad boy crotch feelings make feel strange... 

Go back to mommy and daddy (Or any past influence) and tell them kindly, “Fuck you for shaming me ya bastardz!”, and give your child self & sexual nature all of the love, attention, & care it needs. ❤️😋

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

42 minutes ago, Loop said:

Go back to mommy and daddy (Or any past influence) and tell them kindly, “Fuck you for shaming me ya bastardz!”, and give your child self & sexual nature all of the love, attention, & care it needs. ❤️😋

The shaming part is so real. Glad more people are aware of it and probably healing 🙂

I find there's a feeling of shame related to "pursuing" a female. Like if I see a girl that's hot and I try to make a move I feel like I'm doing something bad sometimes or others will shame me.

Edited by Orb

♾️

@Orb

We must grow on our parents unconsciousness, go further into Nowhere then they could have. They gave us what they could, given what their lives were like. Now we can de-compress and heal, something that could be called a luxury in this confusing world.

So, appreciate the dog shit on the ground, appreciate the pain, its pricks & pokes are Awakening, the needle points popping the bubbles of beliefs. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

48 minutes ago, Orb said:

I find there's a feeling of shame related to "pursuing" a female. Like if I see a girl that's hot and I try to make a move I feel like I'm doing something bad sometimes or others will shame me.

Yes, the belief of what other people are doing, or seeing is conditioning.

People is conditioning. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

6 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Take it from me, girls in malls love when a thirsty dirty boy approaches them to do personal development work for their social skills.  Before you know it, this is gonna be your own personal theme song !!

You have a strange obsession with trying to make people feel like they're somehow weird, wrong, not normal, unnatural. It's not helpful at all.

♾️