The Alabaster Girl by Zan Perrion

Just now, WhiteOwl said:

@CARDOZZO@Phil guess it works for money too and everything else. Love to death what you want more of. 
Easy to have a not so loving relationship towards money. Guess it will flow more with some love.

Yeah, I think that when we begin to love some aspects of reality, it will be inevitable to love all reality itself.

Just now, Orb said:

@CARDOZZO great post.

coming from a background of abuse from women in childhood, this is really clarifying on the "women problems" ive had all my life. 

my defensiveness to women makes them go away from me.

I encourage you to read the book.

I have a background in pickup art so it's interesting to see new perspectives.

I don't buy it, if you truly loved women with all your heart you would have never moved on to the second one.

This coming from someone that never seems to be satisfied with a woman. The reason some men move through more women is their giving off the idea that they have the ability to provide well. If you loved them you wouldn't leave, it's always selfish when I leave, looking for better. Nice guys don't have tons of girlfriends, assholes do. Very few women have love on their priority list, some have nice, most have provider.

Edited by Devin

Girls literally just wanna have fun, like everyone.

Let them, be happy for girls having fun. Help them have fun. No manipulation, no theorizing, no psychoanalyzing, no belittlement, no placing conditions, no shoulds and shouldn'ts. Just let them have fun. It's all everyone wants.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

2 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Girls literally just wanna have fun, like everyone.

Let them, be happy for girls having fun. Help them have fun. 

As backward as it seems, I'd instead say you have fun. I really don't see any need to think about what you need to do for a woman, you have fun, you work on yourself how you want to be, you'll be able to get any girl. Girls tend to not be fun, have fun and they'll follow you with it.

No manipulation, no theorizing, no psychoanalyzing, no belittlement, no placing conditions, no shoulds and shouldn'ts.

Exactly.

Edited by Devin

I wouldn’t even go into “loving women” as some kind of special species altogether. If anything it even annoys me when men say something like that. It just shows me how immature and inexperienced they are.

Anyone who’s ever been in a long term relationship eventually sees there is not much difference between the two genders. We are all same kind of human. Just like no two men are the same, neither are two women. 

1 hour ago, Rose said:

I wouldn’t even go into “loving women” as some kind of special species altogether. If anything it even annoys me when men say something like that. It just shows me how immature and inexperienced they are.

Anyone who’s ever been in a long term relationship eventually sees there is not much difference between the two genders. We are all same kind of human. Just like no two men are the same, neither are two women. 

Alright.. We will all stop loving women because it annoys you 🤪

I think many people have collected and/or complicated beliefs around the sex you are attracted to.. fear, shame, anger, insecurity etc etc. 
Loving them instead would be a new path. Like loving yourself instead of being angry at yourself. 

maybe you should try it towards “men” ☺️

Not sure if there is any difference me vs. you having fun. 🤔

Or that if helping others to have fun is having fun yourself too.

The difference for me is you can't know what will or won't be, or even is fun for someone else, trying so someone else is having fun would make you go crazy. And women tend to be terrible communicators to boot, so you'll go extra crazy.

Edited by Devin