The Alabaster Girl by Zan Perrion

On 7/18/2023 at 8:03 PM, CARDOZZO said:

Zan is talking about a spirit/vibration. 

It is something that women feel but they don't know WHY they like the guy.

When a woman is within the presence of such man, they feel in a state of appreciation, protection, presence, care, deep respect that no other man can bring to her.

Women also feel that way about narcissists, psychopath, abusers, etc.

Most women, like most men, are not very developed. 

If you’re talking about the top 1-5% of spiritually developed people, then they never need to learn any of that stuff, it’s all natural for them. They see the whole existence as a miracle to be amused by and appreciate.

@Rose

Ever considered that highly spiritually developed people is narcissistic, psychopathic & abusive? Might sound weird at first… but notice, you don’t actually know what a highly developed spiritual person is, or what a person is for that matter - and of course, neither do they. I for one would never be attracted to or interested in being with a highly developed spiritual person because it’s delusion. It’s like anti-gravity. Kinda the biggest of self absorbed red flags. If spirituality is individualized or interpreted as about them, it’s most likely the relationship will be too, and therein they most likely struggle to have relationships at all & don’t see why that is. It’s because they’re “highly spiritually developed” which is actually just a never ending stream of mistaken comparative thinking (so to speak) that a s.o. could never measure up to. 

@Phil hm, this is interesting

To be honest I am very lost with all this right now. Because on one hand I clearly see some people are MORE “developed” than others. On the other hand I keep having people tell me to drop these kind of judgments and comparisons, so I just feel like this basically whenever I think about these things 

A336ED31-9F89-48DF-AFCB-84FABEA5ECA5.jpeg

Edited by Rose

On 7/23/2023 at 7:16 AM, Phil said:

because it’s delusion

So someone who is eating crayons and can’t write properly is not less, let’s say, academically intelligent than someone who has a phD in physics? 

Isn’t there objective levels to how emotionally developed/mature a person is? (Let’s not use spiritually developed for this because yea that is more of a grey area) 

24 minutes ago, Rose said:

On the other hand I keep having people tell me to drop these kind of judgments and comparisons, so I just feel like this basically whenever I think about these things 

Keep in mind, it's not suggested to drop these judgements because there is something wrong with having them. It's all for you, that you feel better and have the clarity.

Keep them if you want to, just check what it feels like to be without them first so you know what it's really worth.

24 minutes ago, Rose said:

So someone who is eating crayons and can’t write properly is not less, let’s say, academically intelligent than someone who has a phD in physics? 

Isn’t there objective levels to how emotionally developed/mature a person is? (Let’s not use spiritually developed for this because yea that is more of a grey area) 

The body-personality human who thinks, has a mind and intelligence is an illusion.

It's very much like a dream. You're lying in bed and dreaming up all these dream characters who seem to have more or less intelligence etc. It's all just your dreaming. It has nothing to do what's really there (you lying in bed).

It's also a lot like a movie playing on a TV screen. You're making up a story, a plot, and a bunch of characters to hide the screen from your sight. It's so immersive you innocently overlook that there is only the screen on which the movie seems to appear.

Intelligence & levels of development of separate persons is an ingenious way to make the movie immersive and hide the screen. The screen is like the exact opposite of the body-personalities with intelligence. It hides the screen almost perfectly. Almost. There never is anything else than the screen, and so Truth always prevails.

Try the Enlightened Ants Contemplation:

> Go for a walk outside and find a spot with ants running on the ground. Sit and watch them doing their ant stuff.

> Notice the ants are literally enlightened, and all the stuff the ants seem to be and do has nothing to do with the One Enlightened Self.

> The ant is just an appearance, a dream character. Pure innocence veiling pure innocence.

> Do the same contemplation on everyone you meet. Yup, the homeless drug addict is also enlightened.

> Enjoy

There must be an effortless way.

On 7/23/2023 at 7:16 AM, Phil said:

Ever considered that highly spiritually developed people is narcissistic, psychopathic & abusive?

Also, no, I don’t think people who are actually spiritual (or emotionally developed) can be narcissists, psychopath or abusive.

Narcissists/psychopaths can sure intellectualize about spirituality though and use it to dig even deeper into their narcissism. 

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

Keep in mind, it's not suggested to drop these judgements because there is something wrong with having them. It's all for you, that you feel better and have the clarity.

Keep them if you want to, just check what it feels like to be without them first so you know what it's really worth.

Yes, I know it will be better for me. To move past my false self I need to stop the judgments so I can start seeing my true self, otherwise I’ll keep repressing, running from, judging, and hiding parts of myself that I don’t deem “worthy” 

12 hours ago, Rose said:

I clearly see some people are MORE “developed” than others.

Do you see some people are more developed than others, or is there seeing… and also these thoughts about seeing? 

What if I said some unicorns are more developed than others?

Would I be experiencing seeing & a comparative thought… or unicorns? 

What if I believed that I am a highly developed unicorn? 

Would my / the comparison be based on seeing, or on believing thoughts?

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, does it really make a sound? 

12 hours ago, Rose said:

Intelligence is framed as a thing individuals have. 

Where? 

What color is it?

What shape?

Would you be the arbitrator of who’s intelligent and who’s not, and any degrees or levels therein… because you have more intelligence?

Because someone else says so? In accordance with your direct experience - did they see this, or think this? 

If neither you nor they actually see this… and it’s believed… why oh why, would anyone convince anyone they know this / that it’s true? 

12 hours ago, Rose said:

Retrace ‘objective levels’. 

Where did that idea come from / how did you arrive at that? Did you come up with it yourself, or did you hear it, believe it, and now believe it’s true?

Have you ever seen ‘objective levels’? 

If not, how were you convinced of this? 

In kind, emotionally speaking… how do these thoughts feel? Any emotions felt when these thoughts arise? 

One great aspect about ‘trip reports’ is one can go back and read em and consider how interpretation differed. 👍🏼 

Thoughts arise & are believed at the speed of light.

‘I know it will be better for me’, ‘my false self…’, ‘I”m judging’. 

Inspection of thoughts also occurs at t he speed of light.

Decades could seemingly be spent trying to not judge, which is a judgment of judgement as wrong… and is the belief there’s someone present judging or not judging, someone trying, doing, etc. By all means, ‘do the work’. Less discord, more alignment. But also, note what is and is not being said here. What’s being said here is there’s no you (which is or isn’t judging), and reality is not real. 

Thread wise, how much do I love women?

There aren’t any. 

THAT MUCH.

20 hours ago, Rose said:

Also, no, I don’t think people who are actually spiritual (or emotionally developed) can be narcissists, psychopath or abusive.

Narcissists/psychopaths can sure intellectualize about spirituality though and use it to dig even deeper into their narcissism. 

What are people who are actually spiritual?

Is that subjective or objective? Both, neither?

Might not be grey at all. 

When Charles Manson finished his auditing levels with Scientology he declared spirituality as his life purpose.

Was he separate in the first place?

Had he any actual reference of having been born? 

Before the suicides the spiritual leader Marshall Applewhite convinced everyone involved their own families were toxic and should be discarded & that God was an alien. Not a single member had any actual direct experience of his claims, yet followed none the less. 

Another cult leader, Aum Shinrikyo, killed 13 people and injured over 5 thousand in the name of spirituality eventually claiming he was Christ & God. He had tens of thousands of followers who believed what he said, and not a single one investigated the truth of themself. 

David Koresh formed a spiritual commune by convincing over a hundred people he could talk to God. His followers believed him without question what God was or who they themselves were, and pparently 75 people died. 

The Children of God cult was created by David Berg who was a self proclaimed preacher. The spirituality was actually child abuse, perpetuated by mental & emotional manipulation and threats of excommunication. 

Jim Jones was also a self proclaimed preacher of spirituality & an ordained minister. His manipulation was boundless. Of a 900 member following, he convinced the parents to have their own kids ‘drink the kool aid’ first, so that the parents wouldn’t have any reason or will to live insuring they would carry out the “suicide revolution” which he referred to as a ‘healing revival’. Jim & crew even recorded a gospel album called ‘He’s Able’ with the purported message being about God, but the content being about him. His chief means of recruitment was said to be defamation of other leaders, mental & emotional manipulation, and oscillating between encouragement and sudden intimidating abusive outbursts. Even at the extent of killing their own children, not a single member questioned what the God he spoke of actually was. 

How exactly do you differentiate between narcissistic or psychopathic behavior and intellectualizing spirituality…  and there being narcissists, psychopaths and intellectuals? 

@Phil I wonder what's the connection between the cult mentality and the obsession with suicide.

It's such an interesting subject, the role the concept of death plays in thought attachment / conceptualizing / illusions.

There could be just eternal life with no beginning & no end, yet it seems that's veiled with this weird concept of birth and death. And dear lord is there a lot of assumption / projection in regard to death. Great Judgement being one for example. Or some sort of an answer / resolution to suffering and all sort of problems.

It seems that suicide is like one of the 'deepest forms' of ignore-ance / deception.

One of my favourite lines in ACIM is:

When your body and your ego and your dreams are gone, you will know that you will last forever. ²Perhaps you think this is accomplished through death, but nothing is accomplished through death, because death is nothing.

That quote is not saying that death is "nothing" as in some sort of "Nothingness".

It's saying death doesn't mean anything. It has no function. There is no judgement, there is no resolution to any problem, there is no end to suffering or ignorance in death. The concept of death is ignorance.

4 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

@Phil I wonder what's the connection between the cult mentality and the obsession with suicide.

The purporting of leading leads only away. Isolation & desperation ensue in kind. When ‘cult mentality’ is unpeeled, only narcissism, unresolved trauma, remains. Putin described murdering as ‘special’, ‘sovereignty’.  George W., ‘a crusade’. 

Only the blind can lead. 

Ideation is reaction to ideology; the intense desire for a better experience, overlooking the purporting & being mislead (lead away). 

I am God, you are God, we are God, we are of God, I became God, you can become God - this is the only evil of the world. 

It's such an interesting subject, the role the concept of death plays in thought attachment / conceptualizing / illusions.

For sure. I can die because I’m real. While I’m desperately seeking a better “experience” because “this” isn’t good (enough). 

IMG_1559.thumb.jpeg.9e50d1e376f5a0f8f56bbd4ae812a8f1.jpeg

There could be just eternal life with no beginning & no end, yet it seems that's veiled with this weird concept of birth and death. And dear lord is there a lot of assumption / projection in regard to death. Great Judgement being one for example. Or some sort of an answer / resolution to suffering and all sort of problems.

It seems that suicide is like one of the 'deepest forms' of ignore-ance / deception.

Yep. Ignorance & deception beget ignorance & deception. Seeing what is not me is liberation. The knower knows the limits of loa. 

One of my favourite lines in ACIM is:

When your body and your ego and your dreams are gone, you will know that you will last forever. ²Perhaps you think this is accomplished through death, but nothing is accomplished through death, because death is nothing.

That quote is not saying that death is "nothing" as in some sort of "Nothingness".

It's saying death doesn't mean anything. It has no function. There is no judgement, there is no resolution to any problem, there is no end to suffering or ignorance in death. The concept of death is ignorance.

Yep again 🙂. That’s act two, act one is awareness overlooking that it is aware. 

I got a notion that says it doesn't feel right. Got an answer in your story today. It gave me a sign that didn't feel right, no… I just wanted to know if I could go home - and every one says I don't’ know! I don’t know!”

KOL

6 hours ago, Phil said:

I am God, you are God, we are God, we are of God, I became God, you can become God - this is the only evil of the world. 

🙏🙏

6 hours ago, Phil said:

act one is awareness overlooking that it is aware. 

🙏🙏🙏

Silly question perhaps, but how not to overlook that?

On 7/27/2023 at 7:57 PM, Phil said:

How exactly do you differentiate between narcissistic or psychopathic behavior and intellectualizing spirituality…  and there being narcissists, psychopaths and intellectuals? 

I think I see what you mean. Spirituality cannot be intellectualized. I am reading New Earth right now, I think I am starting to understand what you mean.

Edited by Rose