I am the center of my experience.

"You Shall Not Make for Yourself an Idol” .

So none of imagined others can lead me into believing them.I am the only authority and only sentient being as God is.

I am God.

11 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

Save your own time, dude.. Something obviously makes you stay. If you were completely certain you were right you wouldn't care to be here. Fuck what you know and look around wherever you are. Its complete magic and i hope you wake up to it.

Yeah it's my imagination I woken up inside of it .

44 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I am the center of my experience.

"You Shall Not Make for Yourself an Idol” .

So none of imagined others can lead me into believing them.I am the only authority and only sentient being as God is.

I am God.

Yeah it's my imagination I woken up inside of it .

What's ironic is that this is the bypassing you accuse the forum of doing, but it's actually you who's doing it, then it's projected outward. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

54 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Where was I arguing I am just checking my direct experience.My Consciousness imagines things into existence including all your responses.I am alone and always has been.

You're still avoiding inspecting who that "I" is. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

1 minute ago, Alexander said:

No I don't.I am center of Consciousness there for I am God.Inspecting it with facts from direct experience or present moment.

Where is the center? Where are you specifically?

1 minute ago, Alexander said:

I am Conscientious I am everything made from nothing.I am God I am alpha and omega.

Whereare you specifucally?

27 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I am lens self 😂 bubble which experiences bubble of the world that's what your leader say.

There aren't any leaders on this forum. 

27 minutes ago, Alexander said:

😂 There is just one bubble,bubble of my Consciousness and I am center of it .

You keep using words like "I" and "My" but you don't question who those thoughts are about. 

Center of consciousness? Again, where? Literally right now where do you think you are?

On 7/5/2023 at 4:02 PM, Alexander said:

I am me and you are you.Ever heard of boundaries.

Not two of what?

39 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I am lens self 😂 bubble which experiences bubble of the world that's what your leader say.

There is just one bubble,bubble of my Consciousness and I am center of it .

Narcissism

Solipsism.

Spiritual bypassing

Guidelines.

♥️

14 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Where am I? Awareness that holds entire imagination.I am omni present all knowing within Being which again makes me God.

What is god? The creator? Lol. How can you even trust the language that you learned from humans, as an so called human you are telling with human way you are god. What a god, what a falsehood. Lol. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

20 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Where am I? Awareness that holds entire imagination.I am omni present all knowing within Being which again makes me God.

Keep inquiring. Be honest with yourself as well, sometimes self honesty is scary but it actually makes the path a lot smoother and clarifies things quickly. 

Im not asking what are you, im asking literally where in your direct experience are you? Are you in your legs, arms, neck, face? 

Where in the body does it feel like you reside in?