Just now, Someone here said:

YOU will be left .

So where is that YOU before the birth, or deep sleep? Yo you are not the thinker nor knower. You are the one that is left after thinker or knower dies. Turn upsidedown. Do not trust the knowerrrrr. Let's danceeeeeee.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Just now, Alexander said:

Imagination is made out of nothing.Your leader says clearly there no Matter.You are vibrational Being.There is no separation between me and God.I was God for eternity because time is an illusion.

When death comes I will see that god, who will shit in the pantsss. Let's danceeeee. 

1 minute ago, James123 said:

So where is that YOU before the birth, or deep sleep?

It's absent .

But since right now I'm not sleeping nor am I in the period before birth 

.it's just here .I can't point a finger on it .but I know that I exist .pardon me ..but  Anyone who thinks he doesn't exist belongs to insane asylum. 

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

When death comes I will see that god, who will shit in the pantsss. Let's danceeeee. 

God is real . You just haven't experienced it before . Humble yourself a little bit. 

4 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Imagination is made out of nothing.Your leader says clearly there no Matter.You are vibrational Being.There is no separation between me and God.I was God for eternity because time is an illusion.

There are no leaders on this forum, or another way of saying it is, everyone on this forum is a leader. 

Vibration IS nothing.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

3 minutes ago, Alexander said:

There is no separation btw God and anything.Direct experience proves that I am God.

So there is God and anything? 

Where is God and where is the 2nd thing called "anything"? 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

absent .

But since right now I'm not sleeping nor am I in the period before birth 

.it's just here .I can't point a finger on it .but I know that I exist .pardon me ..but  Anyone who thinks he doesn't exist belongs to insane asylum. 

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

Yes it is absent. When you say I am not sleeping that's a thought, you are actually in deep sleep now. The one who is alive or wake up is ego=thought itself. @Phil let's go to asylum :):):):)

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

God is real . You just haven't experienced it before . Humble yourself a little bit

Good for you 🙂 😁

12 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I exist as God solely.

This statement is what tells me you haven't investigated fully. Not trying to put you down, actually I'm trying to help you. The solipsism spiritual bypassing phase is pretty common and I went through it. 

29 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I asked how do you know solipsism Is a Belief

Nonduality just means not two. Knowing would be a second. Knowing is the illusion of / as if a separate finite self which knows. The subject object ‘experience’. The knower & what the knower knows.  

The knowing veil is like… why don’t I feel like a kid on Christmas morning anymore? And the aversion & seeking for that to be resolved by knowing what someone knows (what’s true / the truth) carries on. But a belief is dispelled, not replaced by a new or higher knowing or understanding. There’s no ‘new spell’, just ‘an emperor’s new cloths’.

Have you ever been conscious of anybody else but you ?

Infinite cannot know finite. Conscious of  & knowing is the materialist’s paradigm in a nutshell. 

Have you ever stepped outside of your direct experience and checked whether there are anyone else that is conscious but you ?

Consciousness doesn’t arise of separate selves. Consciousness appears; separation is illusory. 

If you can't test that (and you indeed can't) then that should make you a little bit suspicious at least .

For a knower there would probably be suspicion. But there would probably be suppression of emotion therein as well. Doubt, maybe insecurity, indicative of the notion a belief needs to be tested in spite of the discord. 

37 minutes ago, Phil said:

Nonduality just means not two. Knowing would be a second. Knowing is the illusion of / as if a separate finite self which knows. The subject object ‘experience’. The knower & what the knower knows.  

So because of non-duality there is no knower that solipsism is either true or false ..then what should follow from that when I ask you "is solipsism true or false "? You should answer "I don't know " or more accurate you should simply remain silent ! Yet you ARE saying that solipsism is belief and therefore false . So actually you know .

40 minutes ago, Phil said:

Conscious of  & knowing is the materialist’s paradigm in a nutshell. 

The materialist's paradigm is believing in am external objective reality made of matter . Has nothing to do with what I'm asking. 

41 minutes ago, Phil said:

separation is illusory. 

So you =me  ? That's like a softer version of solipsism  .

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So because of non-duality there is no knower that solipsism is either true or false ..then what should follow from that when I ask you "is solipsism true or false "? You should answer "I don't know " or more accurate you should simply remain silent ! Yet you ARE saying that solipsism is belief and therefore false . So actually you know .

Anything because of nonduality would be a second. That there is a knower is as it is per direct experience, the thought or belief that there is. Try to point to a knower & the belief in a second is apparent. That a belief must be true or false seems to be known, by a knower. But it’s just another belief. 

The materialist's paradigm is believing in am external objective reality made of matter . Has nothing to do with what I'm asking. 

No one’s asking. 

So you =me  ? That's like a softer version of solipsism  .

No. 

@Devin When someone says stuff like "im the only conscious being in the universe" or "I am God" the majority of the time its coming from narcissistic thoughts or some kind of spiritual bypassing. This is coming from years of being on online forums with spiritual seekers and seeing the constant repeating trends of people conceptualizing oneness and then tripping on psychedelics and believing that they're the only conscious being or God.

Alexander has also stated that he is the center of consciousness and is God, which is incorrect. The notion that you are the center of experience is actually 100% ego. What's more self-centered than the belief that you're the center of experience? lol

Edited by Orb