@Alexander i am a figment of your imagination. But youre not questionioning the sneakiest culprit of all, You. 

How can you be so sure that You are not a figment of imagination? 

self inquiry will help. 

feel into sensation, ask "who is feeling this?" If a conceptual answer comes up, let it go.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

@Alexander question You. 

Who is saying "I am God"? 

Any conceptual answer is false.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

@Alexander you say that everyone else is a figment of your imagination, this is true for the most part. But i trust you have the courage to question You. 

15 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I am that I am

Question deeper, remember, any conceptual answer is wrong. 

Feel into this moment "who is feeling this moment? Who is experiencing this moment?"

23 minutes ago, Alexander said:

In my direct experience I can only experience my own emotions, thoughts my body and what I am doing with it.Can talk smell lick etc.Imagined others may or may not interact with me.Your responses are just something I imagined.

Are you there?

@Alexander

This is solipsistic narcissistic (suppression) conjecture which has nothing to do with spirituality or direct experience. 

I’m about to type a 4 digit number. Since ‘you’re imagining this’…  what is the number? Just ‘imagine it’. 

If you like I can write it down and take a picture of it next to an online clock first. 

55 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Yes I am the only one in universe talking to my imagination.I do it because it's fun.Probably because I want to feel less alone.

You see that other is imagined but you're not questioning whether You is imagined. 

In your direct experience, who is imagining You? 

Edited by Orb

6 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I am God I create by Being.

You're still avoiding the questioning of who the "I" is. You're avoiding the true investigation and settling for solipsistic beliefs. 

There's no essential difference between believing that you're the only conscious being in the universe or believing that there are other conscious beings. 

Both beliefs assume that there are separate selves.

11 minutes ago, Orb said:

You're still avoiding the questioning of who the "I" is. You're avoiding the true investigation and settling for solipsistic beliefs. 

There's no essential difference between believing that you're the only conscious being in the universe or believing that there are other conscious beings. 

Both beliefs assume that there are separate selves.

Why would I question the I?I am that I am! That's the end of self enquiry.All nondual answers are given and handed over to us by numerous masters before us.No need to reinvent the wheel.You should save your time too.

4 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Why would I question the I?I am that I am! That's the end of self enquiry.All nondual answers are given and handed over to us by numerous masters before us.No need to reinvent the wheel.You should save your time too.

What's not being "seen" is that the answer isn't conceptual. I am that I am doesn't actually mean anything. 

Investigating the I means literally looking right now in your direct experience for the I. Not thinking about what the I is, but actually looking for it, and If you think you've found it, look even deeper into it.

2 hours ago, Alexander said:

Save your own time, dude.. Something obviously makes you stay. If you were completely certain you were right you wouldn't care to be here. Fuck what you know and look around wherever you are. Its complete magic and i hope you wake up to it.