10 minutes ago, Phil said:

Beliefs can’t be falsified because (obviously) they’re already beliefs. 

Ok so..Beliefs =Beliefs.  Beliefs are Beliefs..yeah..no shit sherlock..

I asked how do you know solipsism Is a Belief ? Have you ever been conscious of anybody else but you ? Have you ever stepped outside of your direct experience and checked whether there are anyone else that is conscious but you ?

If you can't test that (and you indeed can't) then that should make you a little bit suspicious at least .

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Ok so..Beliefs =Beliefs.  Beliefs are Beliefs..yeah..no shit sherlock..

I asked how do you know solipsism Is a Belief ? Have you ever been conscious of anybody else but you ? Have you ever stepped outside of your direct experience and checked whether there are anyone else that is conscious but you ?

If you can't test that (and you indeed can't) then that should make you a little bit suspicious at least .

If I am not conscious, how can you be exist? Same thing goes for you.  Or if I am not conscious how can solipsm or belief be exists?

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 minutes ago, Alexander said:

In direct experience only I am conscious.I can't be sure that you are conscious it goes even deeper you are just figment of my imagination.

Where were you before your birth, you are god, so god wasn't exist and god is human? What a god 🙂

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Have you ever been conscious of anybody else but you ? 

Have you ever been conscious of "you"?

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Have you ever stepped outside of your direct experience and checked whether there are anyone else that is conscious but you ?

How do you know you are conscious?

You see this is the issue with solipsism, it assumes that there is a "me" that is conscious in the first place, which is false. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

No . 

So you create it via thinking, including you that believe "you' and "solipsism ".

1 minute ago, Alexander said:

Please check your direct experience.

Do not trust anything that learned by humans. If you are experiencing now, that's ego. The experience is survival mechanism. 

1 minute ago, Orb said:

Have you ever been conscious of "you"?

Depends on the definition of "you ". First tell me  How do you define "you "..then I will answer. 

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

How do you know you are conscious?

It's self-evident .  I'm conscious that I'm conscious. 

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

You see this is the issue with solipsism, it assumes that there is a "me" that is conscious in the first place, which is false. 

So you don't exist? 

1 minute ago, Alexander said:

Please check your direct experience.

I have lol, there is no "you" that is conscious. Consciousness is, yet there are no selves who are conscious. 

There is neither self nor other, neither subject nor object. 

So how can there be a "me" that's the only conscious being in existence? 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

Just now, Orb said:

I have lol, there is no "you" that is conscious. Consciousness is, yet there are no selves who are conscious. 

There is neither self nor other, neither subject nor object. 

So how can there be a "me" that's the only conscious being in existence? 

Because that me is not separated from Consciousness.

1 minute ago, James123 said:

So you create it via thinking, including you that believe "you' and "solipsism ".

There is some truth to this .unless I hold in my mind the idea of solipsism its not there . But even more so ...aren't you doing the same thing with the notion  of "others  "? Aren't you thinking about them as well ? If you stopped thinking about "others " ..what is left ?

Just now, Someone here said:

There is some truth to this .unless I hold in my mind the idea of solipsism its not there . But even more so ...aren't you doing the same thing with the notion  of "others  "? Aren't you thinking about them as well ? If you stopped thinking about "others " ..what is left ?

Nothing left, and that's what you really are. You got itttt.

3 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Because that me is not separated from Consciousness.

What is that me?

3 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Nothing is everything.That's why I am ever present Awareness (I am).I am only Being the One.I am God.

If nothing is really everything, sound of a and b has no difference than each other. So saying I am god is not 1 it is 2. Therefore, you are not god. LoL. If you can understand what I am saying, you are not god. LoL.