How to Inspect Beliefs?

Isagi Yoichi

3 hours ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

I hear ya. I’m saying’ intellectual theoretical study’ is a belief. 

I see what you are thinking and I describe genetically evolving now is a result, kinetic actuality explaining how individual selves co-exist in series parallel time as arrived ancestrally positioned. You disagree, and most debating intellectual theoretical study is factually every reality working each society this species sustains today.

Real results are taking place in real time.  Intellectual theoretical study doesn't resolve the issues to evolving as displaced.  there is where the breakdown of communication is taking place between instinctive brain navigating and intellectual contextual minds project anything else is possible.  

Just showing why peace isn't being obtained ancestrally forward here.

On 5/19/2023 at 8:01 PM, Omar Osama said:

How to know what are our unconscious beliefs?

Anything that is related with fear, anxiety and stress.

On 5/19/2023 at 8:01 PM, Omar Osama said:

does it lie in the thoughts we have every day or does it come out as the situation requires bec we are not usually aware of them so they come out in different situations?

The being focus on the thoughts is the key. Believe me 99% of the thoughts never will be in reality. Meanwhile attachment with thoughts make it so so real. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

On 5/19/2023 at 8:21 PM, Omar Osama said:

How to recognize a belief that I didn't recognize it as a belief?

Anything you have know is a belief and personal opinion. But the importance is, how these beliefs affects your life and people around you. Negative or positive?

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

It’s not that I disagree. I just don’t ‘hold’ the same beliefs. 

I also don’t believe peace is obtainable. 

A brain navigating in any direction is capable of understanding the directions beliefs move people away from themselves on intellectual planes established  say genetics is a dream state of mind in each reality governing tomorrow's arrival factually as, happening here today.

Hindsight is 20/20 as evolving never exceeds the moment and ancestries schedule social evolution by clocks and calendars.

10 minutes ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

I don’t hold that belief either. Again though, not disagreeing. 

understanding is free to choose, beliefs requires sacrifice of understanding what isn't possible.. I am not here to stop you following believing there is more to life than being alive now, I just inform off the consequences that arrive ancestrally not disagreeing with anything else is possible.

2 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

They are felt. Usually thats projected as a problem, but no they are not problems.

So fear & shame aren’t the problem. 

It seems that fear & shame are felt about the problem. 

The problem seems to be that validation is needed. 

Whatever your experience is, thoughts, emotions, anything & everything really… it is. 

The validity is self-evident, isn’t it?

Abundant, even. Undeniably the experience. 

How’s that feel? 

13 hours ago, Phil said:

So fear & shame aren’t the problem. 

It seems that fear & shame are felt about the problem. 

The problem seems to be that validation is needed. 

Whatever your experience is, thoughts, emotions, anything & everything really… it is. 

The validity is self-evident, isn’t it?

Abundant, even. Undeniably the experience. 

How’s that feel? 

Feels true. Needing validation is the problem. At the same time being afraid of being judged or thought of negatively. But thats maybe two sides of the same coin. How do i get completely free of that? I am willing to do everything. Tapping could be a tool, maybe.

On 5/21/2023 at 2:11 PM, Phil said:

@solereproduction

I don’t believe that either. It’s not that I disagree, I just haven’t ever actually experienced understanding choosing, etc. 

there is inspecting beliefs and creating beliefs there is no such thing as physical absolutes.

People always agreeing to believe what others choose to believe never gets back to what actually separates everyone believing anything is possible and something has to be one impossibility for everyone to be individually here agreeing as specifically taking place differently all the time.

10 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

there is inspecting beliefs and creating beliefs there is no such thing as physical absolutes.

Isn't inspection of belief a belief itself? Belief is creating belief? Isn't the beliefs are anything that you have learned?

2 hours ago, James123 said:

Isn't inspection of belief a belief itself? Belief is creating belief? Isn't the beliefs are anything that you have learned?

No it isn't.  To compare intellectual beliefs, one must understand the the origin of their unique own instinctive brain and then origins of ideas social consensus without instinctive awareness is just debating what ifs and what abouts against one another for generations forgetting how genetics works in series parallel displacement of each person debating ideas life can never be limited to genetics separating ancestors in plain sight.

There goes humanity in crisis 24/7. Nobody knows the real balance point in either time or space being occupied here but it was always developing now in plain sight throughout history of people making society match realities practiced, not ancestral lineages being eternally separated now.

Anyone being honest is a villain to it takes a village to save humanity.

5 hours ago, solereproduction said:

People always agreeing to believe what others choose to believe never gets back to what actually separates everyone believing anything is possible and something has to be one impossibility for everyone to be individually here agreeing as specifically taking place differently all the time.

I hear ya, these just aren’t shared beliefs (people, separation, time, etc).