How to Inspect Beliefs?

Isagi Yoichi

7 hours ago, solereproduction said:

No it isn't.  To compare intellectual beliefs, one must understand the the origin of their unique own instinctive brain and then origins of ideas social consensus without instinctive awareness is just debating what ifs and what abouts against one another for generations forgetting how genetics works in series parallel displacement of each person debating ideas life can never be limited to genetics separating ancestors in plain sight.

There goes humanity in crisis 24/7. Nobody knows the real balance point in either time or space being occupied here but it was always developing now in plain sight throughout history of people making society match realities practiced, not ancestral lineages being eternally separated now.

Anyone being honest is a villain to it takes a village to save humanity.

Why? Aren’t you believing that these are sentences?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

7 hours ago, Phil said:

I don’t mean you’re on one of those, I meant what kinda of answer do you want.

Wanna rip the band aid off or peel it away slowly?

I think peeling it away somehow. Ripping it off would be deeply realizing there are no others or myself, which i see quite clearly, i believe. But i still have the mentioned "problems" so a different approach might be better right now.

11 hours ago, James123 said:

Why? Aren’t you believing that these are sentences?

My brain has to check every parable meaning to word sentences. Is it being applied to grammar or social rule of law convictions for insubordination against consensus, laws directing social behavior of each ancestor to perform in moral, legal, ethical, economic codes of conduct serving humanity.

that open mind scenario where one's brain isn't just following a one sided consensus practiced ancestrally for generations.

Edited by solereproduction
adding information to clarify more than just a single talking point.

7 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

My brain has to check every parable meaning to word sentences. Is it being applied to grammar or social rule of law convictions for insubordination against consensus, laws directing social behavior of each ancestor to perform in moral, legal, ethical, economic codes of conduct serving humanity.

Social behavior, ethics etc. is created by the religions. İ don't know about economy. 

8 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

that open mind scenario where one's brain isn't just following a one sided consensus practiced ancestrally for generations.

This open mindless is created by religions either. İf it is not about money, it is about religion. Materialism vs spirituality.

16 hours ago, Phil said:

I hear ya, these just aren’t shared beliefs (people, separation, time, etc). 

I see your point of view however, the word people is open ended like a pronoun he, or she. separation between people arrives ancestrally positioned replacing previous generations each generation forward one is spontaneously alive, simultaneously evolving, as individually developing an ever changing form shaped since conceived within an energy stream working life in series parallel combinations present as specifically taking place as a whole.

This is how I inspect beliefs regardless my own, anyone else's, everyone else's simultaneously alive as I am here. Finding that common denominator to the numerology of lifetimes present.

Peace arrives knowing how and why everything fits to the specificity of which, what, where, when, place, thing, person lived or living since added to being part of life before, during, after being one of a kind been or being eternally separated now.

Back to evolving is an ongoing process.  Debating evolution working any other way is avoiding the how and why one is uniquely here now. So I leave everyone believing what they dream true, but living is always a simple adapt or become extinct event regardless who one believes they are in reality.

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

Social behavior, ethics etc. is created by the religions. İ don't know about economy. 

This open mindless is created by religions either. İf it is not about money, it is about religion. Materialism vs spirituality.

No it isn't just religion that requires believing life is more than evolving as displaced.

Character matters interprets life being more than a mutual adapt or become extinct situation for all living things native to this atmosphere.  

Evolving is a kinetic process.  Comparing results is an intellectual process between things evolving simultaneously present each is spontaneously here as a separated reproduction replacing their previous 4 generation gaps of the 5 remaining as population in the atmosphere.

Inspecting beliefs regardless one's own or everyone else's combined faiths there has to be a common denominator between all numerals doing the same thing, evolving forward now as reproductively here changing the forms shaped as conceived populating space specifically as what is is universally here now.

Geology, geometry, geography, genealogy, space occupied, distance apart, specific location, specific chemical makeup molecular content or chromosomes combined.

Where did ancestry come from and where do ideologies lead towards. Believing reality is all anyone needs to know or understanding all it takes to balance with genetics eternally separating ancestors living in plain sight?

Academia trains brains to mind social consensus. Arts support keeping minds on their narratives cradle to grave all 5 generation gpas present. Philosophies create political sides and spiritual higher planes of existing than mutually evolving in plain sight.  Economics is subliminal reward and punishment for people obeying rule of law.

Power of suggestion creates alternative realities and suggests parallel universes beyond the time each reproduction has adapting to space sharing the same moment evolving continues as it has all the time.

Back to inspecting beliefs from a personal [point of centered as ancestrally displaced now.  Instincts came with combined chromosomes, not combinations of gaseous, liquid, mineral materialism the planet is made with to be sustained perpetually balancing as Earth last 400 generation gaps with last 5 changing population forward one at a time.

Actuality of being here now.

1 hour ago, solereproduction said:

I see your point of view however, the word people is open ended like a pronoun he, or she. separation between people arrives ancestrally positioned replacing previous generations each generation forward one is spontaneously alive, simultaneously evolving, as individually developing an ever changing form shaped since conceived within an energy stream working life in series parallel combinations present as specifically taking place as a whole.

This is how I inspect beliefs regardless my own, anyone else's, everyone else's simultaneously alive as I am here. Finding that common denominator to the numerology of lifetimes present.

Peace arrives knowing how and why everything fits to the specificity of which, what, where, when, place, thing, person lived or living since added to being part of life before, during, after being one of a kind been or being eternally separated now.

Back to evolving is an ongoing process.  Debating evolution working any other way is avoiding the how and why one is uniquely here now. So I leave everyone believing what they dream true, but living is always a simple adapt or become extinct event regardless who one believes they are in reality.

It may be a matter of to what extent one would like to inspect beliefs. Even ‘I’m here’ was found to be a belief, obscuring. 

3 hours ago, solereproduction said:

Where did ancestry come from and where do ideologies lead towards. Believing reality is all anyone needs to know or understanding all it takes to balance with genetics eternally separating ancestors living in plain sight?

İsn't it crazy? Knowledge is the biggest illusion?

3 hours ago, solereproduction said:

Back to inspecting beliefs from a personal [point of centered as ancestrally displaced now.  Instincts came with combined chromosomes, not combinations of gaseous, liquid, mineral materialism the planet is made with to be sustained perpetually balancing as Earth last 400 generation gaps with last 5 changing population forward one at a time.

Aren't we in the prison of our beliefs? Turning in the mind like a insect? Most importantly belief of "I"?

18 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

I think peeling it away somehow. Ripping it off would be deeply realizing there are no others or myself, which i see quite clearly, i believe. But i still have the mentioned "problems" so a different approach might be better right now.

If fear and shame are the problem, how would you describe how fear and shame feel? 

Which emotions are felt when fear and shame are felt?

18 hours ago, Phil said:

It may be a matter of to what extent one would like to inspect beliefs. Even ‘I’m here’ was found to be a belief, obscuring. 

your nurtured mind, I understand your reasons for believing things beyond the time you share being alive now.  I just offer some insight from personal experience what happens never accepting all there is to navigating time as reproductively here.

17 hours ago, James123 said:

İsn't it crazy? Knowledge is the biggest illusion?

Aren't we in the prison of our beliefs? Turning in the mind like a insect? Most importantly belief of "I"?

Why is it you only accept context as knowledge and social consensus factual truths.  What is that saying about no I in we or team of believers making dreams come true?

True realities are man made.  Ancestral lineages are compounding reproductions changing the chromosomes of each reproduction changing population left evolving forward now each great great grandchild born with the opportunity to become a parent or not.

Those that have. did. Those that didn't, don't have their relative DNA in any next generation gap left living after individual dies. Natural World Order's adapt or become extinct rule with no exceptions.

Patterns of evolving work same way as patterns of behavior people follow cradle to grave. One is done genetically, the other contextually within the lifetimes occupying space now.

49 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

your nurtured mind, I understand your reasons for believing things beyond the time you share being alive now.  I just offer some insight from personal experience what happens never accepting all there is to navigating time as reproductively here.

If interested, inspect as to if any of this is actually experienced. In the spirit of the thread, that is a way to spot assumptions. 

44 minutes ago, Phil said:

If interested, inspect as to if any of this is actually experienced. In the spirit of the thread, that is a way to spot assumptions. 

What we have here is there are more than two ways to inspect beliefs. Ancestrally, socially, personally, intellectually, and instinctively.

As navigating evolving in plain sight and limitations of my sole ancestral time displaced, my induced intellect comparing everything I learned after birth compared to all I experienced since conceived keeps me grounded to concept of time is an immovable objective as a reproduction never same details twice in series parallel spontaneously with every cell in my body changing my form constantly shaped different total sum with each blink of my eyes, beat of my heart,  breath I take, choices I make combined into what I have become going forward now equally inhabiting space as everything beyond my skin universally perpetual balancing here.

18 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

What we have here is there are more than two ways to inspect beliefs. Ancestrally, socially, personally, intellectually, and instinctively.

If interested, inspect those. You might attempt to point to them to begin to notice they’re actually the activity of thought. (Beliefs) 

18 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

As navigating evolving in plain sight and limitations of my sole ancestral time displaced, my induced intellect comparing everything I learned after birth compared to all I experienced since conceived keeps me grounded to concept of time is an immovable objective as a reproduction never same details twice in series parallel spontaneously with every cell in my body changing my form constantly shaped different total sum with each blink of my eyes, beat of my heart,  breath I take, choices I make combined into what I have become going forward now equally inhabiting space as everything beyond my skin universally perpetual balancing here.

This too. For clarity sake, there’s no implication here that there is anything right or wrong, or good or bad, or accurate or inaccurate or anything like that whatsoever. Only that it is the activity of thought and can be inspected and dispelled. There is also no implication here that anyone should, or that there’s any intention behind it, or that it amounts to any thing at all. 

35 minutes ago, Phil said:

If interested, inspect those. You might attempt to point to them to begin to notice they’re actually the activity of thought. (Beliefs) 

This too. For clarity sake, there’s no implication here that there is anything right or wrong, or good or bad, or accurate or inaccurate or anything like that whatsoever. Only that it is the activity of thought and can be inspected and dispelled. There is also no implication here that anyone should, or that there’s any intention behind it, or that it amounts to any thing at all. 

Activity of thoughts between ancestors communicating possibilities there is more to life than genetically occupying time here now.  But why and how people behavior forward as historically practiced every generation population changes people present doing the activity of exchanging thoughts. (beliefs).

Beliefs turned into social rule of law contradicts evolving limited to genetic time each reproduction is alive.  That doesn't end up well as history shows the problems arise conducting a multiple level system of governing fairness of outcomes for all incoming equally added replacements life exists in the balancing between extreme polarizations of expanding details never same contracting results cycling through the moment here.

whole going forward and missing links of the past.  Currently living is self evident or it wouldn't exist at all to have activity of thought.

11 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Activity of thoughts between ancestors communicating possibilities there is more to life than genetically occupying time here now.  But why and how people behavior forward as historically practiced every generation population changes people present doing the activity of exchanging thoughts. (beliefs).

Beliefs turned into social rule of law contradicts evolving limited to genetic time each reproduction is alive.  That doesn't end up well as history shows the problems arise conducting a multiple level system of governing fairness of outcomes for all incoming equally added replacements life exists in the balancing between extreme polarizations of expanding details never same contracting results cycling through the moment here.

whole going forward and missing links of the past. 

Currently living is self evident or it wouldn't exist at all to have activity of thought.

Living is a thought, a belief. If interested inspect. Maybe check out Schrodinger’s Cat. 

@WhiteOwl

If the problem is fear and shame, the solution is whatever results in no longer feeling fear & shame. 

That is aversion, resistance… it’s believing fear and shame are things, and avoiding.

It’s like the old monster in the closet analogy. 

The way to be without the monster in the closet is not to avoid the closet, it’s to look in the closet. 

Only then can it be seen there never was a monster in the closet.

The exact same is true for fear and shame. 

In allowing all emotions to be felt fully, it’s clarified emotions (fear) are phenomenon arising within you. As in, you are infinite, and emotion is a (seemingly) localized experience, a happening (not separate things). 

Fear is an emotion, and as such always has a corresponding thought / interpretation which is discordant - not aligned, not indicative of what is true.

It is the discord which reveals there is a belief at play in the interpretation. 

Shame is not an emotion. Shame is a concept. Shame is thought, never felt. 

When shame is thought, emotion is felt. 

It can be challenging to hear shame isn’t felt as in isn’t an emotion… but rather the concept of shame is felt. 

The recognition of the emotion which is felt, when the concept of shame arises… is liberation from the believing of the concept, shame. 

Shame & fear are misinterpretations, and feel as such. 

Align thought with feeling. 

Don’t expect feeling to align with thoughts. 

Don’t expect the concept of shame can be ‘held’ (believed)… and (in simple words) you’re going to feel great / as yourself. 

Expect that you’re going to feel great / as yourself…. And… in addition… a false concept is held and that’s felt too. 

Therein, there is feeling great / yourself… unfettered, without, discordant concepts (such as shame). 

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Living is a thought, a belief. If interested inspect. Maybe check out Schrodinger’s Cat. 

Interpreting life is a thought creating a belief living is more than evolving now between ancestors mutually existing as arrived ancestrally here.  Schrodinger's cat is just another chicken and egg hyperbole to get ancestors to prefer a character over specific time displaced here now.  Again, it has been done since dawn of civilization, so it is always factual people do this all the time.  Incomplete makes things inaccurate needing something hypothetical to fill the void of not navigating time only as displaced here now.

I get the whole rational to manifested space time continuum debates. However, there is a common denominator to every missing link created by relative time logistics factualizing things in a linear fashion to life limited to spontaneously evolving since conceived to replace previous 4 generation gaps simultaneously left alive now adding an ever changing 5th population forward in this atmosphere one at a time even in multiple births of the same pregnancy.

Peace through understanding the common denominator.