How to Inspect Beliefs?

Isagi Yoichi

22 hours ago, Omar Osama said:

How to know what are our unconscious beliefs?

If ever there were an experience of unconscious beliefs, consciousness would have to be conscious of that experience, and therein there is no experience of unconscious beliefs. Often ‘unconscious’ and or ‘subconscious’ are employed as a conceptualization of what’s felt, to suppress.

When a belief is dispelled there isn’t a result of knowing (anything). The dispelling of a belief is the dispelling what was believed to be known… up to & including the belief that there is knowing. Similarly, when misunderstanding is dispelled it doesn’t result in understanding. That there is knowing & understanding would essentially just be ‘the employer’s new clothes’, or, new beliefs based on assumed identity to be dispelled / liberation. 

22 hours ago, Omar Osama said:

does it lie in the thoughts we have every day or does it come out as the situation requires bec we are not usually aware of them so they come out in different situations?

Beliefs are thoughts appearing now (only ‘now’). The activity of thought is the activity of consciousness. 

That there is time, a day, a that, a there, a then which is other than this, that we are aware, etc…. activity of thought. 

Another way to dispel beliefs is recognizing, or even sincerely entertaining, that you are creating reality. So for example when someone makes you mad or something seems unfair… take pause and consider… “I’m actually creating this experience - why?”

Just now, solereproduction said:

So evolving doesn't evolve without seeing is believing and felling emotional about it verifies seeing results as they appear in reality manifested by power of suggestion between the divine and directed outcomes people follow without question.

Evolution is an example of a belief. A conceptualization. The discord of the belief is felt. 

18 hours ago, Phil said:

Evolution is an example of a belief. A conceptualization. The discord of the belief is felt. 

Evolution is the Intellectual theoretical study of evolving in plain sight. Evolving is the process individual receive a lifetime genetically here. There is no such thing as a no self self It is socially made up so power of choice is governed by power of suggesting ancestors evolving forward cannot comprehend the energy sustaining eternal separation of their time occupying space now.

Political power of choice vs sharing energy as conceived replacements of life evolving here now.  Emotional desire to govern outcome to evolving is only existing as displaced since conceived.

Greed of time not money.

Apathy is unconditional love, hate is the inability to control time life only exists in one's ancestral position.

The human ability to navigate evolving with a brain fully aware of one's proportionately here time living never reproduces sme events again while evolving happens same way now.

Managing genetic eternal separation of ancestral displacement is a very tricky situation using factual possibilities against kinetic outcomes evolving here one at a time evolving from arriving a replacement of their previous 4 generation gaps to left beyond a completely different st of 4 generation gaps.

You won't accept what eternity does so all humanity's ideas of how eternal life could exist become planned obsolescence  governed by plausible deniability of undeniable factuality anyone doesn't comply with is against everyone wishing tomorrow better than current situation.

Actual situation of life is genetics eternally separates the ancestors living native to their environment universally displaced now.

I love living my time experiencing what eternity does in plain sight. I hate the behavior of people demanding everyone believe nobody knew. Actions evolve, ideas stagnate ancestors never staying same people alive in plain sight.

Oh, this is how I inspect beliefs, so I am on topic of this thread and the OP.

I know what eternity is and how eternal life changes the singularities occupying pace here since I am one of those results limited to my one time event sharing the moment here being told I don't belong unless I give up understanding my sole time displaced.

Right or wrong, what is left is not right playing  good against evil, power of choice governed by power of suggestion, energy of evolving doesn't sustain time reproductions are actually evolving here now.

Ideas used to convince equally arrived ancestors they aren't equally created to replace their own previous 4 generation gaps. Devil in the details of laws ordering social compliance to a consensus established by statistically averaging results past to current events against each arriving great great grandchild cradle to grave.

Realities are timeshare propositions pretending eternal life exceeds being alive now.  

I come here without malice explaining the natural selection process of changing population taking place and what it takes to correct human error and all I get is warning points for gibberish by those conducting misdirection of ancestries evolving here naturally living as eternally separated now.

this is how  my brain navigates beliefs regardless my own, my ancestries, this species and I expect this post will get me permanently banned. Surprise me.

Edited by solereproduction
adding information to clarify more than just a single talking point.

22 hours ago, Phil said:

Another way to dispel beliefs is recognizing, or even sincerely entertaining, that you are creating reality. So for example when someone makes you mad or something seems unfair… take pause and consider… “I’m actually creating this experience - why?”

Contemplating or considering beliefs just doesn't seem to "work" or dispell them. I look into the question "Why do i want peoples approval". But it doesn't seem to "solve" anything.

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

@WhiteOwl

Doesn’t solve what problem? 

The problem that "i" act like i am desperate for approval. Losing "my" authenticity. And Thereby not attracting the "people" or the connection, experiences that i really long for. There might be a lot more beliefs blocking, but its obvious to how situations play out that i am desperately seeking validation. 

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

“Validation is an object other people possess and I’m trying to find out who has it so I can get it from them.”

Is that true or is that a belief?

“Authenticity is an object I possess and could lose.”

Validation is not an object

Neither is authenticity. 

But acting through a self-agenda, like wanting something from "people" is what i would call not being authentic.

Its still the same question though. I see clearly that validation is not an object that people posses or can give me, but misaligned situations still play out.

14 minutes ago, Phil said:

“Validation is an object other people possess and I’m trying to find out who has it so I can get it from them.”

“Authenticity is an object I possess and could lose.”

For example, when i read this, it makes a lot of sense. And the thought "I could use that to impress people" pops up. Instantly playing into my self-agenda

Edited by WhiteOwl

Validation i don't know. I think it will give me love or something. I guess that is something to inquire more into, but its the same question. It seems it won't "solve" my problem, even though it seems to be clear that it shouldn't be possible to feel like i do, since its on a false premise.

Authenticity seems to be freedom. Which is what i want. Freedom from fear. 

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

Could you restate what the problem is again?

Problem is an unwanted experience occuring again and again, and "im" trying to figure out what beliefs stands in the way of feeling/behaving like i really want. Need validation to fix something could be one, but i am not sure, and the question was also that inquiring into it doesn't seem to dispell/change behaviour/feel different.