How to Inspect Beliefs?

Isagi Yoichi

8 minutes ago, Omar Osama said:

Idk if ethics always must be righteous but there are communities in Africa where they do weird stuff and kill each other normally bec it's their ethics they are rare idk remember their name but I have seen them on tv idk if they have a religion but if they have it's not really a religion.

That's why I told you, religions creates the moral ethics. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

19 hours ago, James123 said:

That's why I told you, religions creates the moral ethics. 

What is the difference between ethics among ancestral reproductions and moral ethics between social ideologies?

Political might doesn't make rule of law, human rights to take liberties from civil ancestries to create realities larger than evolving sustains naturally here.

When questioning everything among what, where, when, which place, thing, person existed before everything existing here specifically occupying time by the substance displaced individually part of the whole processing living forward now in plain sight of life adapting at the same "time".

Specificity of movements between all things universally present as a whole.  

Better to understand why something is impossible than how to pretend it is possible when people ignore it never was naturally part of evolving in plain sight.

Possibilities and probabilities are all about what comes next,  Did before and doing here now is living in real time as occupying space.  I don't like being told I cannot understand something I navigate individually within a common denominator of occupying space for the time I exist been me since conceived.

I discovered something between all realities historically manifested by homo sapiens seeking human intellectual property rights everyone else owes an eternal debt of gratitude to those institutionalizing humanities as something larger than time spent mutually evolving here in plain sight.

Does Academia teach thermodynamics anymore? Neither Religions, Politics, Economics, nor Social Consensus in any franchise of typecast people bound by law to perform as stereotypes cradle to grave in categorical contextual people by race, creed, color, national origin, gender at birth, ancestral lineage born into, social ideology chosen after birth, all those things that operate through suggesting now isn't the common denominator for actual numbers living here now.

How to inspect beliefs, does every fact match active genetic evolving in series parallel displacement results taking place as a whole?  Do all franchises of what is believed match every lifetime living in ancestral categories of 16 great great grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parenting the arrival of last generation gap replacing their previous 4 generation gaps.

See siblings each generation have or haven't reached their full potential of being in of 16 great great grandparents of 4 more generations after their birth of the 5 categories of people occupying time now conceived to dead because even after death decomposing is the last third of a reproductions cycle mutually evolving here so far.

Without a conception there never was a physical self to believe in spiritual no self life. Know what isn't possible or be tricked ancestrally for hundreds of generations by some in your own species that will do anything to believe they were created to inherit the wind, water, earth, fire, to feel like a chosen people beyond living here adapting as displaced.

On 5/26/2023 at 9:48 AM, Phil said:

No self, as in no separate or second self, and comparison thoughts as well are really just pointings to nothing happening. 

(You of course being nothing.)

Time’s another thought (believed / a belief), the actuality of which is nothing. 

Time is aresult's cycled duration of evolving as combined molecular elements being geologically universally present or geographically displaced as a geometrical number of current population within the specificity of compounding chromosomes occupying space now.

Every type of energy in motion flows regardless magnet waves, electro-mangetic fields, light, electricity, expanding details, contracting results, evolving a natural perpetual motion created without intellectual designers a perpetual balancing inorganic universe where in some rare circumstances comes the relative distance between erosions and decomposition reproductions exist mutually inhabiting the moment as ancestrally displaced now.

Prime example, this planetary point of universally here and ancestrally positioned one of a kind.  Eternity is a common point between all thing eternally different changing forms shaped here now. One rule, adapt or become extinct in the balancing results left going forward in this atmosphere as a whole food chain unique to any other that may develop the same way.

Nobody appreciates the natural time one has until it is gone dreaming life is more than time spent mutually evolving forward here.  

hope, faith, charity promising better tomorrows for those in charge of keeping secrets throughout history power, wealth, fame provide means, motives, methods, rank gets privileges, mayhem, madness, misery placed upon those not willing to give away what they are for rule of law defining who they will be cradle to grave or else.

this thread was how to inspect beliefs. the simple and complete answer is instinctively with one's evolved nucleus of their fertilized cell in English is called a brain, not a mind the suggestions anything else is possible or else be it done serving philosophy or psychological class warfare until extinction.

I navigate space knowing this evolving not a corpse yet body was never same form or shape since a fertilized cell my chromosomes were nobody else ever reproduced twice since inception until extinction.

I just show the inaccuracies of every reality, not passing judgements but giving advice on how to correct corruption. Free will, your choice to continue following what inevitably leads to social meltdown between ancestries never accepting life in real time.

So Insanity and Eternal Hell fit one definition, correct?

Doing the same thing every generation expecting different outcomes every addition to the species changing population one at a time now where 5 generations are those left alive now.  I have accounted for the DNA of every ancestor of any species ever lived in this atmosphere up to current events by one common denominator never included in any reality of humanity's promises of better tomorrows, Now is physically eternity.

Doesn't matter if nobody accepts t or not, It is what it has always been and so few governing tomorrows ever knew about it. If they did they kept it secret, classified need to know, anyone discussing it would be found insubordinate, treason against their franchised ideology, blasphemy against those saving humanity forward from here.

Honesty doesn't judge, it just explains what went wrong.  personal responsibility to fix one self first and the rest takes care of itself balancing out here life has always been genetics eternally separated replacements so far.

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

Is it clearly seen that no one is saying questioning beliefs “navigates evolving by intellectual design”?

What does inspecting beliefs entail?  how, why, where, what, when, place, thing, people believe possible into social fruition throughout history of the topic or issue of reality vs evolving in plain sight.

Factual beliefs vs actual evolving.  Simple core of existing to  what evolves forward from here in total sum of the moment everything is constantly changing in specific patterns of existence.

Evolving and planning where to end up are two different world orders operated by same lifetimes present following traditional "beliefs" each generation recycles as arriving one at a time.

1 hour ago, solereproduction said:

What does inspecting beliefs entail? 

Hearing. 

1 hour ago, solereproduction said:

how, why, where, what, when, place, thing, people believe possible into social fruition throughout history of the topic or issue of reality vs evolving in plain sight.

Factual beliefs vs actual evolving.  Simple core of existing to  what evolves forward from here in total sum of the moment everything is constantly changing in specific patterns of existence.

Evolving and planning where to end up are two different world orders operated by same lifetimes present following traditional "beliefs" each generation recycles as arriving one at a time.

3 hours ago, Phil said:

Hearing. 

seeing, touching, smelling, experiencing the individual time each sole reproduction has evolving conceived to decomposed one of a kind cycle of reproductions living in series parallel time occupying geographically alive universally here now as specifically behaving in plain sight.

Cycles of the living in being live and in person social center of attention or getting ignored by everyone else.  Patterns of behavior to things evolving same way all the time anything occupying space is never departing same form as arriving.

@solereproduction

Hearing as in hearing what you’re saying. 

Then if interested, instead of repeating the same beliefs again, question what you’re saying more deeply. 

If sincerely questioning beliefs, leave others out of it and just question the beliefs. 

This might be emotionally difficult initially but it’s most worthwhile. 

8 hours ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

Hearing as in hearing what you’re saying. 

Then if interested, instead of repeating the same beliefs again, question what you’re saying more deeply. 

If sincerely questioning beliefs, leave others out of it and just question the beliefs. 

This might be emotionally difficult initially but it’s most worthwhile. 

what separates hearing and interpreting what was said, written, read, and heard by individuals ancestrally present in series parallel time displaced as people occupying space now.  Those in charge of any reality have a common practice leading people to believe life is more than all that remains evolving here now.  Promising better tomorrows than life generated ancestors to this point in "time is what it has been evolving since inception of homo sapien compounding chromosomes" arrived native to this atmosphere as ancestral lineages present and accounting for the history written since dawn of civilization started ignoring now was eternity, the balance point of eternal separation of reproductions living here now.

Nothing stays same form or shape as energy of life never stays same details as arrived to this point of history in the making of humanity being thoughts beyond just adapting to the moment equally alive.

Equally created doesn't bring about equal outcomes, just outcomes are never same as before all working in same universal location as geographically living one at a time cycles lasting conceived to decomposed for a ancestral lineage or complete species lasting inception to extinction as currently here.

The bigger the reality of humanity, the closer to self fulfilling prophecies reach fruition.  In the spirit of making believe now isn't eternity, tyranny rules every reality present ignoring the one constant that keeps the population never same ancestors here, again.

So intellectual design is done by speculating anything is possible but nobody is allowed to discuss what one thing isn't in any theater of reasonable doubt.

any individual that does receives punishment in one of three categories, insubordination against chain of command, Treason against state of mind, blasphemy against intellectual facts creating tomorrow contextually defended by rule of law and social consensus people of character die to protect come hell or high water. 

That is what my brain navigates 24/7 as a simple reproduction mutually evolving since conceived to replace my own previous 4 generation gaps lived in real time and relative time logistics.

Everything in my posts inspects all beliefs equally.

Edited by solereproduction

I find inspecting beliefs in the traditional sense a pretty boring affair, consciousness exists as a limit to the amount of experience the universe can be aware of itself through the lens of information and the abstract categories assigned to that information including energetic. What is more important to me then is awareness of the categories that govern the operations that produce consciousnesses experiences. The more categories I can be aware of the more information superimposes on itself and forces a natural collapse on the information at the top of each of those categorical hierarchies like beliefs which expresses the balance between the fluidity of consciousness versus its contractive potentials which are a reflection of those beliefs. So to get to the goal of changing beliefs, it is not to focus on belief but to focus on the operations that lead to the main output upon our experience being our experience of consciousness. Every unit there is a unit of measurement where the more I can hold in mind including the ranges of energies from emotion to feeling to their more invisible subliminal conduits from psychisms to gut instincts, the more there is that described collapse and natural reformation that builds what we describe as the intuition that exists beyond any belief and instead as a natural challenge to not furthering its frontier. This is of course, why concentration to the awareness that builds it much more than raw intelligence (especially the paralysis by analysis on things like beliefs where you're just playing with houses of cards so to speak like a kid in a playground where most people I'd argue are really just pretending like they're making progress because they experience the little dopamine hits analogous to those oxytocin ones that jointly couple if you're spending your second decade in front of an overpaid (or perhaps underpaid) therapist) even is so fundamental to any genuine original personal development work that makes you a lighthouse for others to follow. Quite often one of the first problems people face when it comes to belief examination is the complete oversight on the parameters that govern the sheer existence of the contents of those beliefs and thus its so easily for others to completely miss the paradigm upon which they're contemplating their beliefs which is often the very purpose of core belief analysis work to begin with explaining why so many incredibly intelligent people due to this omission often make little to no progress in extremely needed areas regardless as to how many pithy insights or psychedelic drugs they take.

16 minutes ago, heartdominance said:

I find inspecting beliefs in the traditional sense a pretty boring affair, consciousness exists as a limit to the amount of experience the universe can be aware of itself through the lens of information and the abstract categories assigned to that information including energetic. What is more important to me then is awareness of the categories that govern the operations that produce consciousnesses experiences. The more categories I can be aware of the more information superimposes on itself and forces a natural collapse on the information at the top of each of those categorical hierarchies like beliefs which expresses the balance between the fluidity of consciousness versus its contractive potentials which are a reflection of those beliefs. So to get to the goal of changing beliefs, it is not to focus on belief but to focus on the operations that lead to the main output upon our experience being our experience of consciousness. Every unit there is a unit of measurement where the more I can hold in mind including the ranges of energies from emotion to feeling to their more invisible subliminal conduits from psychisms to gut instincts, the more there is that described collapse and natural reformation that builds what we describe as the intuition that exists beyond any belief and instead as a natural challenge to not furthering its frontier. This is of course, why concentration to the awareness that builds it much more than raw intelligence (especially the paralysis by analysis on things like beliefs where you're just playing with houses of cards so to speak like a kid in a playground where most people I'd argue are really just pretending like they're making progress because they experience the little dopamine hits analogous to those oxytocin ones that jointly couple if you're spending your second decade in front of an overpaid (or perhaps underpaid) therapist) even is so fundamental to any genuine original personal development work that makes you a lighthouse for others to follow. Quite often one of the first problems people face when it comes to belief examination is the complete oversight on the parameters that govern the sheer existence of the contents of those beliefs and thus its so easily for others to completely miss the paradigm upon which they're contemplating their beliefs which is often the very purpose of core belief analysis work to begin with explaining why so many incredibly intelligent people due to this omission often make little to no progress in extremely needed areas regardless as to how many pithy insights or psychedelic drugs they take.

Shorter: The degree of awareness consciousness has on the number of A to Z operations that generate consciousness, especially belief and its self-consciousness, is our expressed freedom from their supposed necessary analysis (what's implied by the title of this thread). By  jumping through the wormhole of this opposing modality, consciousness instead gets to experience the antithesis of their drudgery by aligning with what becomes a natural cathartic release of belief and its grip on the freedom of consciousness from consciousness meeting its deepest possible level of self-recognition in this superposition of states of consciousness "Super-reflecting" (if the described "cathartic release" is the effect then the hyperdimensionality from the superposition is the cause ).

19 hours ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

“You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make em drink”.

🤍

If the horse won't drink the water, oneself better not either. When a person will not accept now is eternity individually evolving in plain sight one of a kind as ancestrally displaced in time specifically occupying space conceived to replace their previous 4 generation gaps, no one understanding it is can make a "We the people believe tomorrow is just a rotation of the planet away." change their mind throughout history into current events.

Realites are really acted out currently by ancestries performing as typecast people following contextual maybes rather than completely understanding why evolving happens as self contained to ancestral positions adapting to the moment here specifically as occupying the moment in an ever changing form unable to affect perpetual motion sustaining a perpetual balancing outcome universally taking place in plain sight of each lifetime here.

Inspect a belief is navigating time when occupying the moment here. Brain vs mind. Power of suggestion can teach about living in plain sight or not.

Every reality hasn't yet.

Pride before the down fall.

The larger the collective faith the harder the fall.

3 hours ago, solereproduction said:

If the horse won't drink the water, oneself better not either.

‘Drink the water’, thread wise, as in inspect these beliefs…

3 hours ago, solereproduction said:

When a person will not accept now is eternity individually evolving in plain sight one of a kind as ancestrally displaced in time specifically occupying space conceived to replace their previous 4 generation gaps, no one understanding it is can make a "We the people believe tomorrow is just a rotation of the planet away." change their mind throughout history into current events.

Realites are really acted out currently by ancestries performing as typecast people following contextual maybes rather than completely understanding why evolving happens as self contained to ancestral positions adapting to the moment here specifically as occupying the moment in an ever changing form unable to affect perpetual motion sustaining a perpetual balancing outcome universally taking place in plain sight of each lifetime here.

Inspect a belief is navigating time when occupying the moment here. Brain vs mind. Power of suggestion can teach about living in plain sight or not.

Every reality hasn't yet.

Pride before the down fall.

The larger the collective faith the harder the fall.

Inspecting beliefs isn’t repeating nor adding, such as pride, faith etc. It’s not about comparisons (brain vs mind) etc. 

It’s inspecting instead of repeating / reaction / reiteration. 

It may not seem possible if the repeating seems ingrained but it is possible. 

It might initially be emotionally uncomfortable but again is most worthwhile. 

Respectfully, ‘you can’t make em drink’, and it is abundantly clear there is no interest in considering these might be beliefs, things seemingly known  and knowing ‘itself’, which aren’t, isn’t. Nothing ‘wrong’ with that, but it’s an overlooking or an ignoring of the point of this thread. 

When holding a hammer (beliefs wise) every thread just seems like a nail, and the same is repeated over and over. 

Inspection is more of a non-repetition of the same. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

‘Drink the water’, thread wise, as in inspect these beliefs…

Inspecting beliefs isn’t repeating nor adding, such as pride, faith etc. It’s not about comparisons (brain vs mind) etc. 

It’s inspecting instead of repeating / reaction / reiteration. 

It may not seem possible if the repeating seems ingrained but it is possible. 

It might initially be emotionally uncomfortable but again is most worthwhile. 

Respectfully, ‘you can’t make em drink’, and it is abundantly clear there is no interest in considering these might be beliefs, things seemingly known  and knowing ‘itself’, which aren’t, isn’t. Nothing ‘wrong’ with that, but it’s an overlooking or an ignoring of the point of this thread. 

When holding a hammer (beliefs wise) every thread just seems like a nail, and the same is repeated over and over. 

Inspection is more of a non-repetition of the same. 

Symbolism is an art form.

Evolving is a relative form of displacement genetically living as currently occupying time individually here in an ever changing shape being eternally different now unique to the time the universe never stays what it was established so far.

There is honesty and there is social truth, seldom in history have the two planes ever met.

correct spelling

@solereproduction

Inspecting beliefs is more about what’s absolutely true, or, absolute. 

Not that there’s anything wrong with beliefs.

You might say reiteration again & again is opposite to inspecting. 

By ‘hearing’, just to be clear, I mean hearing what you’re saying… or really, about to say / repeat again… and instead inspecting it… along the lines of is this actually true, known, absolutely true, etc.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

Inspecting beliefs is more about what’s absolutely true, or, absolute. 

Not that there’s anything wrong with beliefs.

You might say reiteration again & again is opposite to inspecting. 

By ‘hearing’, just to be clear, I mean hearing what you’re saying… or really, about to say / repeat again… and instead inspecting it… along the lines of is this actually true, known, absolutely true, etc.

Beliefs are emotionally charged looking for a better outcome than the ones experience upto current evolving forward here.  Inspecting beliefs is seeing if they match one's physical time lived to current situation and knowing one's body was never same total sum twice.  That forever changing by just being alive here everyone is different the same way, adapting in the moment still evolving forward as a whole species numbers never same ancestors again.

Nothing stays what it was or is present. Yet everything present is self evidently here geographically universally present as part of the whole processing never duplicating the past as it was to this point, again.

All it takes is to accept time is only relative to what does take place now.

@solereproduction

All of that can be inspected as well. That beliefs have the attribute of looking, that anything is evolving, everything, physical, time, one’s body, total sums, forever (time), a duality of alive or not, that there is something (which is never the same again), here, species, a past, etc. Totally up to you. The first step of inspecting is noticing the repetition, and inspecting it instead.