How to Inspect Beliefs?

Isagi Yoichi

11 hours ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

All of that can be inspected as well. That beliefs have the attribute of looking, that anything is evolving, everything, physical, time, one’s body, total sums, forever (time), a duality of alive or not, that there is something (which is never the same again), here, species, a past, etc. Totally up to you. The first step of inspecting is noticing the repetition, and inspecting it instead. 

The repetition?  Inception, conception, death of previous generations, extinction when no generations are added again and the numbers already conceived aren't alive anymore.  6 degrees of evolving where the 7th point of displacement is each ancestor occupying time here. 8 billion sole reproductions specifically located between 16 great great grandparent generation, 8 great grandparent generation, 4 grandparent generation, 2 parenting generation, each arriving great great grandchild changing the population left adapting to the moment here now. 

The unfolding past, expanding the future, specifically here, now.  For the future to unfold, the past must fold what exists as displaced universally present. Evolving sustains one at a  time compounding did, doing, does or doesn't continue. 

Peace starts when understanding life for all being alive does in plain sight.  Potential doesn't get induced into existence without kinetic flow of energy. 

Thermodynamics principles and molecular migration making evolving happen between erosions and decomposing contracting results expanding details never duplicated universally or ancestrally.

On 5/28/2023 at 7:49 PM, solereproduction said:

Questioning beliefs doesn't navigate evolving by intellectual design. It only follows power of suggestion and those in command of the narrative debated.

What about if i don't believe such a thing as intellectual design or evolving? What if your apple is orange for me?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, James123 said:

What about if i don't believe such a thing as intellectual design or evolving? What if your apple is orange for me?

Your choice to accept how and why you are specifically alive or believe nobody ever knew.  Then defend ideas life was never self contained by genetics eternally separating reproductions occupying time here now.

History certainly backs that up factually.

2 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

believe nobody ever knew

I can not believe "believe nobody ever knew", because this sentence a still belief or knowledge isn't it?

3 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Then defend ideas life was never self contained by genetics eternally separating reproductions occupying time here now.

If life and self is identical? Nothing has ever happened, therefore no such a thing as separation?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

19 minutes ago, James123 said:

I can not believe "believe nobody ever knew", because this sentence a still belief or knowledge isn't it?

If life and self is identical? Nothing has ever happened, therefore no such a thing as separation?

First question, no. It is understanding the mechanics of evolving naturally being alive as one replacement of ancestry.

second question, Evolving never ends as things  evolving are never same total sum twice.  Put the two movements together and see the balance point between details expanding into never duplicated contracting results.

I created my own event horizon chart for this

image.png.06f5ea723b2886bfff82057e8108cc40.png  There are 8 peaks on 4 diagonally axses spaced apart between from center mass same way their are another 6 degrees of perpendicular axises  of separation of 3 perpendicular axses.

There are 8 pink and 8 blue event horizons supporting those 8 points representing male female great great grandparents, the 8 peaks are 8 great grandparents on 4 parallel vertical axses to center axis poles are mom and dad delivering next generation of great great grandchildren already being born one at a time as s[pontaneously arrived and simultaneously evolving

The 4 corners of the horizontal plane is 4 grandparents.  

This is a universal constant since inception of this species native to this atmosphere.  Self evident genetic changes to population in the food chain with or without homo sapien population.  Natural World Order.  Realities are intellectual new world orders every time another nation comes about sustaining reasonable doubt life exceeds evolving forward here now.

How I inspect believes including my self as within the same process of evolving here now.  i.e.  equality.

image.png.861c066c54e95145cf7141ae0aacff6c.png this is my chart for molecular combinations of the periodic table with gaseous being vertical, liquids being horizontal, minerals filling the gaps between 6 degrees of separation between erosion and decomposing results never same total sum twice, 24/7.

Red being northern hemisphere, pink southern hemisphere, blue night, green day, yellow dawn, orange dusk.  Now planet is constantly rotating 3rd planet from the star intellectually guesstimated for 5 billion years.  Humanity has only recorded society evolution for 7,000 revolutions contextually creating typecast people in every alternate reality.

Edited by solereproduction