How to Inspect Beliefs?

Isagi Yoichi

16 hours ago, Phil said:

@WhiteOwl

If the problem is fear and shame, the solution is whatever results in no longer feeling fear & shame. 

That is aversion, resistance… it’s believing fear and shame are things, and avoiding.

It’s like the old monster in the closet analogy. 

The way to be without the monster in the closet is not to avoid the closet, it’s to look in the closet. 

Only then can it be seen there never was a monster in the closet.

The exact same is true for fear and shame. 

In allowing all emotions to be felt fully, it’s clarified emotions (fear) are phenomenon arising within you. As in, you are infinite, and emotion is a (seemingly) localized experience, a happening (not separate things). 

Fear is an emotion, and as such always has a corresponding thought / interpretation which is discordant - not aligned, not indicative of what is true.

It is the discord which reveals there is a belief at play in the interpretation. 

Shame is not an emotion. Shame is a concept. Shame is thought, never felt. 

When shame is thought, emotion is felt. 

It can be challenging to hear shame isn’t felt as in isn’t an emotion… but rather the concept of shame is felt. 

The recognition of the emotion which is felt, when the concept of shame arises… is liberation from the believing of the concept, shame. 

Shame & fear are misinterpretations, and feel as such. 

Align thought with feeling. 

Don’t expect feeling to align with thoughts. 

Don’t expect the concept of shame can be ‘held’ (believed)… and (in simple words) you’re going to feel great / as yourself. 

Expect that you’re going to feel great / as yourself…. And… in addition… a false concept is held and that’s felt too. 

Therein, there is feeling great / yourself… unfettered, without, discordant concepts (such as shame). 

Makes a lot of sense, thanks for clarifying.

I've been using tapping for the last couple of days with incredible change in feeling. I can see how this can snowball. It becomes so much easier to notice discordant thoughts/interpretations once you feel good. 

2 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

Makes a lot of sense, thanks for clarifying.

🤍

I've been using tapping for the last couple of days with incredible change in feeling.

Awesome. Tapping’s great. Also, look in the closet. Feel fear & shame so fully it dissolves in the Light of You. 

I can see how this can snowball.

Awesome. Tapping, or anything other than snow balling is great. 

Nipping it in the bud is delightful. 

It becomes so much easier to notice discordant thoughts/interpretations once you feel good. 

The worse you feel the more obvious discordant thoughts are. Be careful not to ‘fall in the trap’ of there being something that needs to be or is being learned, understood and or remembered here. Those are all aversion from feeling. 

Also when it comes to inspecting beliefs, let it be easy - inspect appearing beliefs - not a my beliefs. If beliefs were yours you could hold them in your hands. Beliefs aren’t things anyone has, they’re thoughts appearing only ‘now’. 

39 minutes ago, Phil said:

Awesome. Tapping’s great. Also, look in the closet. Feel fear & shame so fully it dissolves in the Light of You. 

Fear and shame will always and only be felt in the body right? Is there always some of it there, kind of dormant, than you can connect to and feel? Not always of course, but if its something you experience often.

The more you feel the more you heal, sometimes i feel doubt if that is true, as i've been feeling the body a lot and situations still seem to appear the same way. It can change momentarily, but then it can go back to status quo again.

45 minutes ago, Phil said:

Awesome. Tapping, or anything other than snow balling is great. 

Nipping it in the bud is delightful. 

Right. More a reverse snowball. "Reverse snowball" good track name.. Until i googled the urban dictionary 😙

50 minutes ago, Phil said:

No. The worse you feel the more obvious discordant thoughts are. Be careful not to ‘fall in the trap’ of there being something that needs to be or is being learned, understood and or remembered here. Those are all aversion from feeling. 

Seems true. I think i meant it can seem more blurry what the interpretation is, not that something is off. Or maybe not

9 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Fear and shame will always and only be felt in the body right? Is there always some of it there, kind of dormant, than you can connect to and feel? Not always of course, but if its something you experience often.

Great questions.

Always - as in will always be felt / will always ‘be there’ / will always be experienced - no

When experienced, will emotion always be experienced as if ‘in’ the body (as opposed to experienced as outside of the body) - yes. 

There is not ‘always some there’. Emotions aren’t things. But, the interpretations by which discordant emotions are felt alongside, can virtually always be brought up. Not only does ‘life’ bring them up, but one can essentially review or bring to mind categories, like relationship, money, work, friendships, etc, anything… and one will experience interpretations about, and corresponding emotions as guidance for those interpretations. 

Fear isn’t ever-present, and is not sometimes active & sometimes dormant. Fear is actually never-present as fear does not actually exist. It’s a word for how some thoughts / interpretations / perspectives / outlooks feel. (Aka emotions). What get’s ‘triggered’ are the interpretations / thoughts / beliefs… and emotions are how the those feel. Interpretations change naturally and can also be changed, such that more and more alignment is felt. (Aka ‘reaching for a better feeling thought’ such as when using the scale). The ‘other side of the coin’ / letting go of discordant thoughts / interpretations is like the two wolves inside you analogy, and which one you feed. The more love is fed / allowed, and interpretations / thoughts / beliefs which fear arises alongside are let go / not focused upon / not fed, the better and better you feel, the more inspiration & wholeness of Yourself is allowed. 

Also consider loa & momentum. Most often we’re talking about thoughts and emotions transpiring inside the body. This is intermediary. In actuality of course consciousness is infinite, and there is no such ‘thing’ as inside & outside. So interpretations & emotions are not actually separate from the entirety, or whole of experience. The more all emotions are allowed / fully felt, and discordant interpretations are inspected & dispelled, the more synchronicity / that wholeness without any separation is the case already, is experienced & recognized. 

The more you feel the more you heal,

That’s golden. Priceless. I can’t believe this is the first time I’ve heard that phrase. 🙏🏻 

sometimes i feel doubt if that is true, as i've been feeling the body a lot and situations still seem to appear the same way. It can change momentarily, but then it can go back to status quo again.

Inspect and allow the interpretations to change. Technically, ‘body’ is a thought, and the actual experience is of sensation. Feeling into the body / sensations is grounding, but isn’t necessarily feeling the emotions and inspecting interpretations, and alignment of thoughts with feeling. When there is the experience of momentary change but then back to status quo… the ‘status quo’ is the old interpretation or perspective, felt. The ‘bridge’ is virtually always the separate self of thought. Inspection of interpretations dispels beliefs and aligns thoughts with truth… and yet also, in the more immediate, one can always bring the thought to mind ‘I Am Love’… and wether believed, known, not believed, unknown, understood, not understood etc, etc - in spite of any such activity of thought - ‘I Am Love’ will always resonate. If it seems not to - an interpretation, a reason why this is not the case, will arise and be more clearly ‘seen’. That would be a discordant belief. It might be helpful to mention btw when I’m using the terms consciousness and love, these are synonymous. Communicatively sometimes one word seems to fit better than the other, but overall consciousness and love are one in the same; self.

Right. More a reverse snowball. "Reverse snowball" good track name.. Until i googled the urban dictionary 😙

😳 Just Googled it too. 

Tapping… really any nervous system contraction releasing approach is great, and is doubly great as it’s all other-than ‘feeding the wolf’ / discordant thoughts. Even the reverse snowball would be an other-than focusing on discordant thoughts. 😂  

Seems true. I think i meant it can seem more blurry what the interpretation is, not that something is off. Or maybe not

Happiness, peace, love is actually the default. Being as is. Reality as is. (Without interpretation added.) Hence the allowing vs trying to get there, solve, think the ‘right things’, join the ‘right group’, obtain, attain, realize, etc.  

22 hours ago, Phil said:

There is not ‘always some there’. Emotions aren’t things

But emotions can become "trapped" in the body. Thats what massage therapies and yoga to name some try to work with. They can also become activated, kind of what Eckhart tolle calls the pain body. 

22 hours ago, Phil said:

The ‘other side of the coin’ / letting go of discordant thoughts / interpretations is like the two wolves inside you analogy, and which one you feed. The more love is fed / allowed, and interpretations / thoughts / beliefs which fear arises alongside are let go / not focused upon / not fed, the better and better you feel, the more inspiration & wholeness of Yourself is allowed. 

Makes sense. This is what tapping seems to be doing. Feeding the aligned wolf.

22 hours ago, Phil said:

Happiness, peace, love is actually the default. Being as is. Reality as is.

🙌

On 5/24/2023 at 4:45 PM, Phil said:

It all depends on how the thought, idea, concept ‘shame’ is ‘held’. Most likely, the emotion(s) felt are the grey and or black bars at the bottom. 

Yet also, incredible love & compassion can be felt when thoughts about shame arise. 

No self self giving a no answer, answer.  There is a specificity of events between does and doesn't happen that is occurring all the time to the specificity of everything universally here.

The time now exists in a flow of energy leaving no room for nothing at all among contracting results expanding details never same detail here again, leaving self evident evidence to what does remain in plain sight by each navigating space as evolving forward when currently here.

Edited by solereproduction

21 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

No self self giving a no answer, answer.  There is a specificity of events between does and doesn't happen that is occurring all the time to the specificity of everything universally here.

No self, as in no separate or second self, and comparison thoughts as well are really just pointings to nothing happening. 

(You of course being nothing.)

21 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

The time now exists in a flow of energy leaving no room for nothing at all among contracting results expanding details never same detail here again, leaving self evident evidence to what does remain in plain sight by each navigating space as evolving forward when currently here.

Time’s another thought (believed / a belief), the actuality of which is nothing. 

On 5/23/2023 at 7:16 PM, James123 said:

Social behavior, ethics etc. is created by the religions. İ don't know about economy. 

No bro this is so wrong ethics are just what society people communities religions etc consider true and acceptable.

ethics exist as a fundamental value as psychological human beings it will exist with or without religions.

Edited by Omar Osama

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

2 minutes ago, Omar Osama said:

No bro this is so wrong ethics are just what society people communities religions etc consider true and acceptable.

ethics exist as a fundamental value as psychological human beings it will exist with or without religions.

Can you give me example of time frame that human being behavior within ethics and there were no religion exist?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 minute ago, James123 said:

Human behavior is ethical and at that time there were no such a thing as religion?

Maybe Adam sons story when abel refused to kill his brother if he would go and try to kill him.

Idk if ethics always must be righteous but there are communities in Africa where they do weird stuff and kill each other normally bec it's their ethics they are rare idk remember their name but I have seen them on tv idk if they have a religion but if they have it's not really a religion.

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord