When I broke up with my ex when I was 16, my whole world had broken to pieces, I was crying all day, I cleaned up and rearranged my room just to purify from that relationship. 

I couldn't stomach it all, then I heard about the concept of Nirvana in Buddhism.

♾️

1 hour ago, bnyland said:

Reading this thread with seemingly no attachment between title and content 😌🙏

So you are saying nothing hurted 🙂

1 hour ago, Orb said:

When I broke up with my ex when I was 16, my whole world had broken to pieces, I was crying all day, I cleaned up and rearranged my room just to purify from that relationship. 

I couldn't stomach it all, then I heard about the concept of Nirvana in Buddhism.

What about right now? What do you feel about that feeling that you had it before?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Orb said:

@James123 I'll probably be forced to be at peace with it all lol, or just cry.

Live with that moment all the time. Life will change radically and Detachment will take place, only love will be left. You are fundemantaly already dead. %100. 

On 4/17/2023 at 7:29 PM, James123 said:

What is the most heart breaking moment in your life?

My (now ex-) wife (the only woman that I had a real connection with in my life) started dating other guys while I was in the middle of a long depression. I don't blame her, since I wasn't able to give her any attention for the better part of 2 years. I wanted to, but was so burned out I couldn't. After I had slowly conquered the depression she was over me and in love with someone else. And although every single cell in my body screamed to win her back, I didn't because I thought I wasn't worthy of her.

We are a few years later now and it still hurts. If I could redo my life, it'd be the only thing I would do different.

Edited by Tarak

I don't claim any truth. I just share my personal experience.

9 minutes ago, Tarak said:

My (now ex-) wife (the only woman that I had a real connection with in my life) started dating other guys while I was in the middle of a long depression. I don't blame her, since I wasn't able to give her any attention for the better part of 2 years. I wanted to, but was so burned out I couldn't. After I had slowly conquered the depression she was over me and in love with someone else. And although every single cell in my body screamed to win her back, I didn't because I thought I wasn't worthy of her.

We are a few years later now and it still hurts. If I could redo my life, it'd be the only thing I would do different.

I made up a similar story about a past relationship. Its just a story though. Its your little angle/perspective. You can create something equally amazing now 🙂 dont need to redo anything.

1 minute ago, WhiteOwl said:

I made up a similar story about a past relationship. Its just a story though. Its your little angle/perspective. You can create something equally amazing now 🙂 dont need to redo anything.

I don't leave my house. The only chance to ever have another relationship is if I develop DID, lol.

2 hours ago, Tarak said:

Don't you think this is something actually good for you and you are looking from only wrong perspective?

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Don't you think this is something actually good for you and you are looking from only wrong perspective?

Sure. Since I spend the majority of my time alone and have no one to hug or have a decent conversation with, I realized I don't need someone to survive or even be content in life.

That said: having someone to talk with helps in keeping you somewhat sane and having someone you can hug helps in getting that oxytocin that makes you feel good.

45 minutes ago, Tarak said:

Sure. Since I spend the majority of my time alone and have no one to hug or have a decent conversation with, I realized I don't need someone to survive or even be content in life.

That said: having someone to talk with helps in keeping you somewhat sane and having someone you can hug helps in getting that oxytocin that makes you feel good.

If the love is not something that die for, it is based on ego. Fuck it.