Why Don't I Want to Work?

21 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Let's stop with the attacking.  Please.  This kind of tense, defensive discourse is nonsense because it's not necessary and rather stupid in fact.  We should be able to discuss these issues without the personal attacks.  I would hope this is possible, but I wonder sometimes if it is.  This tearing someone down seems to me the opposite of the virtue of Love actually.  It's good for drama, and also good to clear the air as to what we all think and how we behave, but I think there is a better way to have this kind of conversation where we save face for everyone involved.  It doesn't have to be so personal if we debate the actual topics at play.  But look, there is a good to it for someone who gets something out of it that they otherwise wouldn't that's of value to them.   I get that, so my comfort isn't the highest good here.  I give myself credit for not being bullied into submission.  I'm down to have these conversations, I just think there's a better way to have them, that's all.  We don't need to hen-peck one individual to death or threaten to do so.  I am no threat to you whatsoever.  I'm just being put on the hot seat in this thread.  Fine by me.  But I'd rather work with people than out out stupid fires set by others trying to negate me into nothinngness.  I can see how that might be tempting, but I don't think it's particularly wise in the whole scheme of things.  I am a member of this community and have had all kind of discussions and relations with most of you.  There's no need to be hostile or an asshole.  We're all friends here.  I've known Phil (Nahm) since 2017 when he and I were both on Actualized.  We can discuss without throwing bombs.  There's no threat to You in any of these discussions.  Period.

You're not being attacked. This is just beliefs being triggered. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

depending on context

What about without?

The reason you/me/we don't want to work is because your life is not aligned with your/my/his or her life purpose.  ❤️

That’s based on separate selves, as a separate self. You, awareness, don’t actually speak for anyone. 

Right & wrong, good & evil, praise & blame… all dualities. Literally just thoughts. 

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Nobody speaks for everyone.  What I'm saying is: The reason you don't want to work is because your work is not aligned with your life purpose.

There’s no you. That would be a belief directly experienced. An aspect of the belief is that it’s about someone else. 

You, awareness, don’t actually speak for anyone. 

4 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Thank you.  So that would be your beliefs being triggered then?  Okay let me get this straight -- I'm being criticized by teachers criticizing me for teaching?  I don't even want to say it, but this the opposite of how I learned how to discourse.  You can't say look at your ego from a position of ego.  This is the whole think about Jesus saying find the log in your own eye before you fixate on the speak in another's eye.  But this is natural, which is why I sometimes do say Samsara is a crocodile tank.  It it were loving, we would be able to have this kind of conversation without the personal attacks and defensiveness.  But that's can't happen because we're not Awake in the dream.  The Self != the self.   It never will be.  It will always be inadequate ideas in parallel with inadequate emotions throwing that ideal off course.  We want to be right and we want to defend ourselves and others.  

Im not a teacher. No one sees anything from a position of ego.

This is the experience of projection unfolding in this thread, that's perfectly fine though, we all have done stuff like this along the way and this is a safe space to hit some bumps along the sometimes rocky path.

The spiritual ego trip is fruitless. Its an empty pattern of building an identity up, building the identity of the one who knows, feeling dissatisfied with it and thus believing the solution is to continue accumulating knowledge and further building up the identity, of course this whole pattern is empty, its only thought activity at play. 

Just let it go. Let go of that weight. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

34 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Right!  Black comedy at its finest.  Willy Mother F’ing Wonka was not necessarily a good guy.  It was more nuanced than that.  He was also kind of an evil guy.  

No, I'm laughing at "Willy Mother F’ing Wonka"

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Was I wrong?  I get it.  I got that.  Yeah, it's profound.  Already seen and accounted for.  We just walked through it too.  But the thing is -- this is not just Joseph Maynor projecting, we all do this.  Especially those of us in the spiritual community.  I appreciate your perspective as well, just so you know.  I mean that.  For me to dislike anything here would be an attachment to the dream.  So anyway, I'm cool just to let this go and am grateful to have gone through this experience on here.  Again, my point was to draw attention to how my life purpose determined in 2018 is almost identical with how ChatGPT described me in its conclusion.  I just wanted to share that and how that goes to career change possibilities, which you can find in that ChatGPT thread I posted initially.  It's instructive to read that to get the whole context of what I was trying to communicate.

You put so much energy in your posts. If only you put that much energy into appreciating the world, the people, this forum. The point is not about what's right or what's wrong. The point is — is this necessary? Is it necessary for you to imagine that others are crocodiles or we are a shark tank. This thinking bears negativity and it's done to protect something. Well let me tell you something - nobody is going to harm you. There is no wolf. So exactly what are you trying to protect? It's your EGO. And in Hinduism Ego is considered the most dangerous enemy of all. Let go of the Ego. Let go of needing to protect. It's a product of your own insecurities. It causes deep suffering to you as well as others. You'll always feel the need to protect that ego, the cost would be too high. You have to surrender to divine nature. The point is not what's true about human nature. The point is to ignore human nature and surrender to divine nature. This is also illustrated in the Bible by the way. All great thinkers like Krishnamurti have said this. Don't take it as a teaching. Take it as a thinking. Like Carl Sagan if you change how you think you change your reality. Namaste. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Joseph Maynor here's an observation I made: I notice that you seem to use debating as a method of avoiding self reflection. 

Yes this is what you wrote "Spinoza would suck my dick."

SOURCE

What is your point? 

I am asking u if you are using any other terms that u keep repeating,,, like Spinoza would have answered my question directly using his divine masculine and his relative knowledge of the absolute and reintegrated, so I am kindly asking u to do the same

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You're not communicating in good faith.  Ever since I kicked you (but not banned) from my Discord, you've been actively against me, naturally.   That long thread you did criticizing Phil and Mandy I notice was removed.  I don't think you're in a good position to try and criticize me like you are.  I don't want to say any more.  I wish you well though, I can tell you've been making a lot of good progress in the last few months.  Keep up the good work.

Karma. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yep.  

People are humans just like you. Everyone has a purpose on earth. 

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Correct.  It's called Karma.  Westerners probably won't readily understand what this means.  But yeah.  

I was in your community for one whole year. And you kicked me out like trash in one minute. That wasn't in good faith either. Of course you don't regret it. But you don't understand what it does to someone who has been bullied and is vulnerable. You could have very little consideration whatsoever for it. It traumatised me. I couldn't sleep because of your constant threat to put a lawsuit on me. Meanwhile someone's suffering might not mean much to you because you can't own their suffering. The greatest path is the divine path. There is no teaching. There is no teacher. There is only love. When you realise that you become love and you won't feel like kicking anyone. I wish you well. 

46 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I regret that.  I tried to mature from that and from all the ways I fell short of what was right.  In the human form none of us are perfect.  We learn as we go.  I feel like I need to apologize to you for that.  If I had to do that all over again, I would have likely made a different decision.  I would try to reverse that if I could.  I'm not beyond admitting where I did things that I regret and want to fix or at least acknowledge the mistake and learn from it.  Some people don't even admit a mistake.  It's not weak to admit a mistake.  That shows that you want to do better and you have an idea in your mind as to how you can do better.  That's how we learn and improve as humans.

Thank you sir!