Why Don't I Want to Work?

@Joseph Maynor I notice that too, my most productive days have been when im at a cafe or around people. We really hold each other up 🙂.

@Lester Retsel thanks for the reminder to not beat up on myself. I realized really that I feel way better when I'm working alongside coworkers and don't feel alone. I work from home so I'm alone all the time, today I got on a call with a coworker and immediately I felt better knowing I'm not alone in this and i got my tasks done for today. 

@Mandy I did my work 🙏

♾️

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Why do you want to work? 

Because realities are setup to do more than evolving does naturally.  Realities are intellectual ways to go beyond how genetics eternally separates reproductions living in series parallel displacement of current populations.

Realities are barter systems that change natural predator/prey into social groupings of leaderships, fellowships, separate grougs doing specific tasks so each group has time to enjoy the moment evolving through while alive cradle to grave changing form/aging as displaced.

Realities alter within the species managing biological time for everyone if everyone is willing to sacrifice "relative time/ancestral position" to work to make mind over matter, context controlling content, symbolism over substance, rank in social order, power of suggestion happen as it has historiclaly within every society since dawn of civilization.

thing that causes corruption everywhere is role playing become life or death to stay in character or society removes anyone not devoted to pretending now isn't eternity.

Everyone believes life is more than their genetic time displaced.  It never was. No self is role playing anything other than oneself. Duality is actual gender of displacement and character on world stage saving humanities above understanding the limitations of biologiclaly here.

I am against corruption, not the corrupted.  want mankind to heal itself before it destroys itself pretending living exceeds being alive here now conceived to decomposed in series parallel displacement of one's time adapting to the moment inplain sight.

Mankind put itself on the brink of self extinction within this decade.  Not my fault.  I see how it came into fruition in the my estimation 350-500 generation gaps.

The numbers vary because one has to estimate years between born and parenting another generation gap from between 13 and 20 year averages. I came up with 20 because I used the number  "score"(20) from Gettyberg address.  

Again, why I work is to keep social order while cheating how life eternally separates me from everything else in series parallel displacement now.  It is the accountability with no exceptions or exemption because "people' choose to ignore why they exist in the first place.

I know what cures humanity's predetermination to corrupt each great great grandchild forward as currntly born one at a time replacing their 30 ancestors that combined their DNA into that arriving great great grandchild from 16 great great grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parenting.

Evolving in real time. It is a universal constant within the food chain of this atmosphere and 8 billion sole reproductions won't accept it one reasonable doubt or another..

Edited by solereproduction
add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.

i have been thinking of working at the metro, but I would have to apply for that etc. and I am currently finishing my studies, so hopefully ace the exams.

Until then, 

yesterday at work we had bags of candy and I got a slice of cake, which I enjoyed very much. I was hoping the kids could take home fresh fruits instead but i dont know, it's a bit like trick or treat. Loved the dresses though.

On 3/18/2023 at 12:29 AM, Orb said:

@Joseph Maynor I notice that too, my most productive days have been when im at a cafe or around people. We really hold each other up 🙂.

awesome to read it's same for me, just have to reduce my caffeine intake though (: 

15 minutes ago, Orb said:

@ConsciousDreamer666 yea I agree totally. 

I find in general that spending the majority of time away from home Is the most ideal thing for me. 

In my opinion the house is for resting and for days off. 

yes, totally. When I go to work cafés and similar I work x3 or even x4 of a normal day at home. Crazy.

On 3/17/2023 at 9:54 AM, Orb said:

I also work from home which makes it easy to doze off. I get work done but it's like the bare minimum. 

There it is, here lays the problem 

Why won’t you find a job where you go to the office? You are young, it is the worst thing for young people to be isolated. You need to be making friends, meeting people, work is a great place to do that.

Don’t be afraid to switch jobs as well. Most of my friends would switch 3-6 companies by the time they are in their 30s.

Edited by Rose

1 hour ago, Rose said:

Why won’t you find a job where you go to the office? You are young, it is the worst thing for young people to be isolated. You need to be making friends, meeting people, work is a great place to do that.

Don’t be afraid to switch jobs as well. Most of my friends would switch 3-6 companies by the time they are in their 30s.

I agree but at least personally with how high rent is and the low salaries, working from home its a life saver for some of us.

The only reason right now I can afford to live a place on my own its because of remote working. 

So it has its good things and bad things. Also you eat so much better at home and just have more time to meditate, etc...

I wouldn't say my social life has been damaged by remote working also. 

1 hour ago, Rose said:

I actually love remote work, I think it's awesome to have the freedom to work anywhere I want. I can go cafe hopping or travel. It's really working at home specifically that's bothersome. 

Once I get my car I can start going to cafes. 

♾️

2 hours ago, Orb said:

I actually love remote work, I think it's awesome to have the freedom to work anywhere I want. I can go cafe hopping or travel. It's really working at home specifically that's bothersome. 

Once I get my car I can start going to cafes. 

So how much cafe hopping and travelling have you done? 

I used to tell myself that BS too, that I am saving so much time and money not having to commute.. until I realized it was my laziness and greed talking.. a 2 hour work at home takes me 6 hours.. and I feel like shit afterwards… so there’s a long term hit to my self esteem 

At least I have an excuse that I can get my studying done after work more.. people who don’t even study after work have 0 reasons to work from home.

2 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

I agree but at least personally with how high rent is and the low salaries, working from home its a life saver for some of us.

The only reason right now I can afford to live a place on my own its because of remote working. 

So it has its good things and bad things. Also you eat so much better at home and just have more time to meditate, etc...

I wouldn't say my social life has been damaged by remote working also. 

Maybe if people didn’t work from home, the economy would have been better and we wouldn’t have to worry about breadcrumbs such as affording rent with 6-7% inflation.

So have you really been meditating a lot? I have been eating WAY better when I was working in the office. I am a pretty girl though, I need to be seen, dress up, otherwise it’s just a waste and I lose my motivation 😆

Also, if you’ve already got a great social life, a special someone, then yea, it’s probably not so terrible for you. 

Edited by Rose

13 minutes ago, Rose said:

So how much cafe hopping and travelling have you done? 

Barely any as I don't have a car yet, my previous car was totaled but source is sending a new one soon! (Probably gonna lease this time)

I will admit even when I did have a car I didn't do it much, BUT when I mustered up the willpower and just left the house I was way more productive. 

You know the saying "Don't shit where you eat"? 

Its more like "Don't work where you sleep" in this case. 

♾️

7 hours ago, Rose said:

Maybe if people didn’t work from home, the economy would have been better and we wouldn’t have to worry about breadcrumbs such as affording rent with 6-7% inflation.

So have you really been meditating a lot? I have been eating WAY better when I was working in the office. I am a pretty girl though, I need to be seen, dress up, otherwise it’s just a waste and I lose my motivation 😆

Check your DM's

😂

Also, if you’ve already got a great social life, a special someone, then yea, it’s probably not so terrible for you. 

I never quite found going to a workplace really that good for active socialization. I call it passive socialization, you always meet the same people, do the same stuff, you usually don't meet new people, unless maybe your company is very big.

8 hours ago, Rose said:

Is it possible to be motivated just by yourself and yourself only? 

Motivation is avoidance of negative punishment or some fear driving it, therefore driving you. Inspiration, intention, integrity and focus take the place of motivation when fears are examined. 

Youtube Channel