The Journal

God

19 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Usually test as N not S. Also "I" often feels very weird, like conditioning, when answering test questions not "me". But I don't know. Ever taken the test the way you would LIKE to answer all the questions and not truthfully? 

I've not seen many posts from you, so ISFP is only a 60%-70% confidence typing from a quick glance at your profile.

ISFP is called "the artist", so is atypical for a sensor.

They're FiSeNiTe

Fi - you seem to rely mostly on your own values and beliefs when talking to people.  Fe1 might also fit, but that would make you an ENFJ, and ENFJs don't have a coherent/developed internal value system.  They're also Ti users.

Se - statistically, those who want to be mods are Se

Ni - efficienct, but taking shortcuts and/or jumping to conclusions

Te - Mods are almost always Te, and Te people love citations and proof and guidelines, and all that boring stuff.  Ti users generally prefer to explain the logic behind a system or why it makes sense.  "Rules are rules" is never enough for Ti.

19 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Usually test as N not S

Focus more on the functions.  ISFPs are Fi1 and Ni3, which means their imagination is wild, and they live out of their personal feelings and values.  So they may choose to believe in their Ni fantasies, and will actually fully believe them because of that Fi1.  That Fi1 gives Ni3 power, and the N function becomes very apparent.

Edited by God

2 hours ago, James is here said:

I kind of freaked out with paranoia about your previous posts. Sorry about that. No harm done. 

Um, you don't have to be sorry at all. Imo it's rude of them to start discussing someone else's personality type that is on the forum when they aren't even on the thread that it's being discussed on...and even if they were you should ask them if doing so is ok with them.

Anyways, glad your back! 💙

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

6 hours ago, Faith said:

Um, you don't have to be sorry at all. Imo it's rude of them to start discussing someone else's personality type that is on the forum when they aren't even on the thread that it's being discussed on...and even if they were you should ask them if doing so is ok with them.

Anyways, glad your back! 💙

Wait.. you mean you've never talked about Leo on here?

51 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

I just did this and got the same result as before. 🤔

INFP

INFPs have the same functions as ENFPs, so only a very accurate test will tell them apart.

ENFP = NeFi

INFP = FiNe

James123 is a good example of a clear NeFi.  You're less obvious, but seems I got all your functions right.

3 minutes ago, God said:

Wait.. you mean you've never talked about Leo on here?

Leo is a public figure, not just a member on a forum. You know very well there's a difference, but nice try. 

User @God is trash talking this forum, mods and members on Actualized.org. One of the threads is- "Critique of the Forum", a member there has posted a link to a copy of this journal in that thread.

Therefore, please know if you post in this journal that users on Actualized are viewing it. 

1 hour ago, Faith said:

User @God is trash talking this forum, mods and members on Actualized.org. One of the threads is- "Critique of the Forum", a member there has posted a link to a copy of this journal in that thread.

Therefore, please know if you post in this journal that users on Actualized are viewing it. 

🤭🤭

I think everyone on Actualized.org is aware of this place by now.  Everything you post is public😰😰😭

And I wasn't trash talking.  I'm not the first to admit that Lester is a stalker.  No hiding from that fact.

9 hours ago, God said:

And I wasn't trash talking.  I'm not the first to admit that Lester is a stalker.  No hiding from that fact.

"  A dozen schizos, mostly mods, left to AoB, and this forum is a better place now.  Leo was right to ban them."

"Which person do you miss?  Joe?  One of the asshole mods?"

"Nahm I think is charging for "sessions" on AoB, Ananta is the mod who tried to get me banned here, Joe is an ENTJ, and Lester is a schizo serial stalker.  Most others are snowflakes who freak out way too easily and just shit-talk about Leo over there.  It's people like that that got banned."

So, you were saying you aren't a trash talker? 🤔