The Journal

God

16 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

INTP 😐

He is not.  INTP is impossible for James123.  That guy is very obviously an extrovert.  INTPs aren't so warm and colorful.

Don't care what test he did or how he sees himself.  He's ENxx for sure and ENFP is the best match, followed by ENTP, then ENFJ.

Edited by God

7 hours ago, Alexander said:

@God Based on his journal writing he is an introvert.

What makes you say that?

A typical post from him:

"Empty your cup. So cliche but so true. LET GOOOOO EVERYTHING, ALL THE KNOWLEDGE 😃😃😃 The one who knows, the ego itself. 😃😃😃"

INTPs don't write like that.  He's too emotionally open and enthusiastic to be INTP.

3 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

Lmao, different James’s 

I thought it might be.  All I was given was the name, not the username.

Edited by God

@God It is against the forum guidelines to copy and paste anything from someone else's journal elsewhere on the forum. @Alexander @DMT Elf Please refrain from talking about other forum users as if they weren't here and as if it weren't a public forum. This is disrespectful of someone else's journal and is not conducive in allowing them a safe place to express and heal. If you wanted to have this discussion, it would have been much more respectful to have invited and asked the person you were discussing for permission first. 

Youtube Channel  

5 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@God It is against the forum guidelines to copy and paste anything from someone else's journal elsewhere on the forum. @Alexander @DMT Elf Please refrain from talking about other forum users as if they weren't here and as if it weren't a public forum. This is disrespectful of someone else's journal and allowing them to have a safe place to express and heal. If you wanted to have this discussion, it would have been much more respectful to have invited and asked the person you were discussing for permission first. 

Huh?  The quote I shared wasn't from the journal section, afaik.  I found the quote in James' post history, from some random thread.

And I don't even see anything wrong with open communication like this as long as it's for education purposed only.  But if it's a rule then fine.  I'll keep it in mind.

Edited by God

2 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

What's my MBTI?

A Te + Fi user.  Likely Ti6 or Ti7.

Too Te to be INFP.  Not Te enough for ENTJ.  Too F to be INTJ.

INFJ can't be ruled out, but I'll go with ENFP.

28 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@God It is against the forum guidelines to copy and paste anything from someone else's journal elsewhere on the forum. @Alexander @DMT Elf Please refrain from talking about other forum users as if they weren't here and as if it weren't a public forum. This is disrespectful of someone else's journal and is not conducive in allowing them a safe place to express and heal. If you wanted to have this discussion, it would have been much more respectful to have invited and asked the person you were discussing for permission first. 

ISFP.

Edited by God

7 minutes ago, God said:

A Te + Fi user.  Likely Ti6 or Ti7.

Too Te to be INFP.  Not Te enough for ENTJ.  Too F to be INTJ.

INFJ can't be ruled out, but I'll go with ENFP.

ISFP.

Usually test as N not S. Also "I" often feels very weird, like conditioning, when answering test questions not "me". But I don't know. Ever taken the test the way you would LIKE to answer all the questions and not truthfully? 

Youtube Channel