The Journal

God

10 minutes ago, God said:

Well I've blocked him.  But if I call him a fat shit, I don't expect any warning points as that's not against the rules.  It's only referring to information he's made public.

Faith -- Notice how he flippantly broke the rule you stated against name calling by alluding to it but not saying it directly by calling me a fat shit and also disrespecting you.  That's his style!  He gaslights in this manner on the regular.  This proves the points I've been making about his character and the reasons thereof.   He uses sneaky tactics like gaslighting frequently.  But we all know this now so I no longer need to beat this drum.  Block me dude!  You're all the worse off for it since I'm trying to help you if you have ears to hear me.  I know I'm overweight.  I'm ok with it too.  I'm still keeping an eye on you though, I'm not stupid.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor I replaced with (moderator edit) and yes, that IS a warning! 

If you're going to allude to it in some clever way. You will still get the warning and the points. I don't have time to play games. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

@God I don't know if you notice but your energy can be totally off sometimes and  you draw all of this to yourself through negative karma.  I like you.  But you can't go around throwing insults like that, especially toward people I love.  You have a brilliant and pioneering spirit that I admire and I enjoy talking to you but your actions exceed the bounds of appropriate conduct sometimes.