The Journal

God

11 hours ago, Faith said:

"  A dozen schizos, mostly mods, left to AoB, and this forum is a better place now.  Leo was right to ban them."

"Which person do you miss?  Joe?  One of the asshole mods?"

"Nahm I think is charging for "sessions" on AoB, Ananta is the mod who tried to get me banned here, Joe is an ENTJ, and Lester is a schizo serial stalker.  Most others are snowflakes who freak out way too easily and just shit-talk about Leo over there.  It's people like that that got banned."

So, you were saying you aren't a trash talker? 🤔 

Lol I don't even get a letter type, just a schizo serial stalker.  I cant even defend myself over there, I'm long since banned. Not that I'd really care to anyway.  

4 minutes ago, God said:

@Faith You do deserve that tho for getting me banned last year😒

Banned? I didn't ban you. Obviously you aren't banned. If you were banned you wouldn't be writing in this thread right now. 

2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@God @Faith is a kickass mod. 🙂

Thanks girl! Right back at ya. 👊

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

1 minute ago, Faith said:

Banned? I didn't ban you. Obviously you aren't banned. If you were banned you wouldn't be writing in this thread right now. 

Maybe my new profile pic will help your memory😏

Thanks girl! 👊

That remains to be seen.

Ananta was not.

12 minutes ago, God said:

Maybe my new profile pic will help your memory😏

No sir and I just went to the section with all mod warnings/bans and I don't see you or this new pic. What I do remember was you impersonating Leo on your first post to the forum (It was hid, but mods can still see it). If I gave you points they were reversed after it was obvious you weren't Leo.  That was your fault, not mine.  When you get a certain amount of points the system gives you "time off", which is not a permanent ban. The mod can override that if they want. 

23 minutes ago, Faith said:

Thanks girl! Right back at ya. 👊

Thanks! I think my tantrum helped me drop the identification of being a mod and thinking that mean I couldn't have much fun with it at the same time, I dunno. 😂

@God Much better, thank you, looking God! I mean good. Muscles kinda full of himself, kinda Zeus like, but what's in his hand? A whole lotta 4th of July sparklers or something? 

Youtube Channel  

2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Thanks! I think my tantrum helped me drop the identification of being a mod and thinking that mean I couldn't have much fun with it at the same time, I dunno. 😂

It's a challenge that members don't understand or appreciate fully. Meaning, we want to post and have a laugh too, but we also have to be the police at the same time. It's a balancing act ⚖️ and it sometimes doesn't seem worth the time/effort. An occasional tantrum is okay 😂🤣😂

9 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@God Much better, thank you, looking God! I mean good. Muscles kinda full of himself, kinda Zeus like, but what's in his hand? A whole lotta 4th of July sparklers or something? 

A bolt.

7 minutes ago, Faith said:

It's a challenge that members don't understand or appreciate fully. Meaning, we want to post and have a laugh too, but we also have to be the police at the same time. It's a balancing act ⚖️ and it sometimes doesn't seem worth the time/effort. An occasional tantrum is okay 😂🤣😂

Lemme know if it becomes too much for ya:classic_wink:

2 minutes ago, God said:

Lemme know if it becomes too much for ya:classic_wink:

That's up to Phil. Lol. If you think you should be a mod it's got nothing to do with me. 

17 minutes ago, Faith said:

😂Thanks.😂 It REALLY IS THOUGH. I always thought that being a mod might ruin actualized for me, (although Leo never would not have let that happen anyway) but I didn't expect it to happen here on any level. Didn't even really realize it was happening. 

Youtube Channel  

7 minutes ago, Mandy said:

😂Thanks.😂 It REALLY IS THOUGH. I always thought that being a mod might ruin actualized for me, (although Leo never would not have let that happen anyway) but I didn't expect it to happen here on any level. Didn't even really realize it was happening. 

How is it hard? 

Literally no different to being a member, except if someone starts insulting people personally you can delete their posts.

I talk to Carl-Richard, a mod from the other side, every day, and the last time he actually did something was like a month or 2 ago.  The only real difference between him and members is he gets a nice stage Green username.

Edited by God

4 minutes ago, Mandy said:

It REALLY IS THOUGH

I KNOW!! 😂

5 minutes ago, Mandy said:

I didn't expect it to happen here on any level. Didn't even really realize it was happening. 

🤣

Modding was a lot harder on Actualized. Ppl constantly reporting each other, spammers, name calling, closing threads, multiple accounts users, ect it was like a full time job.

@God Not naming anyone, but some mods aren't good mods. Good meaning actually doing some work. 

Just now, God said:

How is it hard? 

Literally no different to being a member, except if someone starts insulting people personally you can delete their posts.

I talk to Carl-Richard, a mod from the other side, every day, and the last time he actually did something was like a month or 2 ago.  The only real difference is he gets a cool stage Green username.

I think there's commonly this delusion that you're more advanced than the members because you moderate and have to appear as such, which isn't the case. And I think the structure and narrative of hierarchy on actualized fed into this, and we're trying not to be doing that here. Then when you do give someone points for name calling or something, you get crap for your decisions, and sometimes you don't or can't see clearly what happened, like for example here, I really thought that you had taken that quote from a journal, but as you pointed out, you did not. Sometimes it's really arbitrary whether someone name called or did XYZ. You just have to do your best and take the crap. And if you let it, it gets to your head like you're some kind of police officer set apart from the rest, then the community aspect of why you're there is gone.  I've done very little moderating and all of this I've noticed so far. 😆 I like Carl-Richard.

Youtube Channel  

2 minutes ago, Faith said:

Modding was a lot harder on Actualized. Ppl constantly reporting each other, spammers, name calling, closing threads, multiple accounts users, ect it was like a full time job.

I can imagine. The dating section was always such a nightmare. I don't know how any female mod could stand it for long. 

Youtube Channel  

I KNOW!! 😂

🤣

@God Not naming anyone, but some mods aren't good mods. Good meaning actually doing some work. 

Today I asked a mod to share an idea on the mod-forum.  They essentially just told me to fuck off.  It sucks having to rely on mods for basic things.