The Journal

God

Just now, Mandy said:

I can imagine. The dating section was always such a nightmare. I don't know how any female mod could stand it for long. 

Me and Forestluv really worked hard on that subsection and would be getting it cleaned up, then here comes Leo and it all went to shit. 🙈 After awhile we both gave up on it and stopped modding that subsection.

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

Just now, Faith said:

Me and Forestluv really worked hard on that subsection and would be getting it cleaned up, then here comes Leo and it all went to shit. 🙈 

😂 I laugh but I should not laugh. I just don't understand why it didn't click with him when you both quit (or either one) that something was very, very wrong. 

Youtube Channel  

2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

I can imagine. The dating section was always such a nightmare. I don't know how any female mod could stand it for long. 

lol, it's basically the only section Leo's ever active in.  And I think Puporing is the only female mod that's somewhat active.  But the forum is so peaceful I don't think there's a real need for more mods.  I'm the only person on the forum who might be controversial sometimes, but even I never actually cause trouble.

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

😂 I laugh but I should not laugh. I just don't understand why it didn't click with him when you both quit (or either one) that something was very, very wrong. 

When I was a mod Leo wasn't interactive with us much. He didn't get involved with what we were doing unless there was a complaint. Mods would discuss on mod forum trouble makers, hem, but otherwise I would discuss via PM mod stuff with other mods. 

7 minutes ago, Faith said:

@God You can email Leo yourself with what you need. Its his forum and he's also tech support. 

I don't like forcing anyone into a formal decision.  I just want open communication.

I wrote a rant in The Journal, but Leo doesn't care.

Functionally, this forum is objectively superior to Actualized.  I never have to wait 111 seconds to post again.  I'm shocked Leo's just gonna let that slide.  The copycat is better than the original, and he doesn't care.  If he cares THAT little, and he chooses to ignore all my suggestions, Actualized.org deserves to die.  As simple as that.  Of course I'd prefer he comes to his senses and takes my suggestions seriously.

Edited by God

9 minutes ago, God said:

Functionally, this forum is objectively superior to Actualized.  I never have to wait 111 seconds to post again.  I'm shocked Leo's just gonna let that slide.  The copycat is better than the original, and he doesn't care.  If he cares THAT little, and he chooses to ignore all my suggestions, Actualized.org deserves to die.  As simple as that.  Of course I'd prefer he comes to his senses and takes my suggestions seriously.

Dude you talk like you're the only one in the room.  You exist within a community of people who have different functional roles.  You can't just act like a bowling ball barreling down the alley all the time.  Be more diplomatic and sensitive in your use of language.  I know you want to appear strong and masculine, but that is also earned through building relationships and being softer in your approach.  You're having a kind of narcissistic rage event lately.  Do what Leo has done and then compare yourself to him on the merits.  Leaders like Phil and Leo are popular leaders for a reason and have proven it and that's worth more than mere pretending to be above, smarter, or superior to everyone.  You're catching a lot of shite for that so take notice.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Dude you talk like you're the only one in the room.  You exist within a community of people who have different functional roles.  You can't just act like a bowling ball barreling down the alley all the time.  Be more diplomatic and sensitive in your use of language.  I know you want to appear strong and masculine, but that is also earned through building relationships and being softer in your approach.  You're having a kind of narcissistic rage event lately.  Do what Leo has done and then compare yourself to him on the merits.  

What are you talking about?

I'm a former UX designer.  I could charge thousands for this shit.  I just don't like using a poorly designed website every day, so am giving away all my thoughts to Leo for free, in hopes he takes away even a single idea.

Leave me alone already.  You're not interested in civilized discussions, and seek only to project your alpha-dog biases onto me.  I do not wish to be associated with you in any way.  Leave.

Edited by God

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

@God Joseph got me thinking, how about a nice lady goddess avatar? You could totally rock it. 

Girlllll, I needed a good laugh! Hehe 🤣

209756c002f9fde294817db0d949ee4d.thumb.jpg.3d4db813f5c9987d45d03ab3f74679f0.jpg

@Mandy Also, what's tough about being a mod is when some members think some things should get warning points when they really don't, then the flip side when they do deserve points but the members don't agree. 

@God You gave out your age on a public forum, therefore he can restate your age, as long as he doesn't call you a name about it. 

8 minutes ago, Faith said:

@God You gave out your age on a public forum, therefore he can restate your age, as long as he doesn't call you a name about it. 

If someone publicly says they're BPD/autistic/gay/fat/etc., then I guess I'll be ok with using that as a weapon when arguments don't go my way.

I can tell how severe Joe's weight problems are, he's made it public.  Guess I don't need to hold back.  He really is the "big" dog around here.

Edited by God

1 minute ago, God said:

If someone publicly says they're BPD/autistic/gay/fat/etc., then I guess I'll be ok with using that as a weapon when arguments don't go my way.

He said your 24, relax. 

I'm really surprised how upset he has you. 

4 minutes ago, Faith said:

He said your 24, relax. 

I'm really surprised how upset he has you. 

Cause he just won't stop.  He's like this on Actualized too.  And half a year ago when I was here he was the same.  He has a personal grudge against me, and the whole forum seems to be on his side.

I can play games for a looong time, but some people just don't get the message 'till you tell them to fuck off.

Oh and low blood sugar rn.. been busy for the past 8 hours.

Edited by God

@God So, I'm gonna be real honest right now and say that I don't feel so sorry for you.

You have brought up my name as "Ananta" and "Faith" on Actualized, recently. So, how about YOU stop talking about ME on that forum? 

Anyways, @Joseph Maynor didn't break any guidelines as far as I've seen, unless it's on another thread. If that's the case, then report it. 

8 minutes ago, Faith said:

@God So, I'm gonna be real honest right now and say that I don't feel so sorry for you.

You have brought up my name as "Ananta" and "Faith" on Actualized, recently. So, how about YOU stop talking about ME on that forum? 

Anyways, @Joseph Maynor didn't break any guidelines as far as I've seen, unless it's on another thread. If that's the case, then report it. 

I don't want to break guidelines but this guy is such a chameleon and will use any tactic he can to try to get an edge on someone to his advantage.  Be careful of his use of manipulation.  Last comment from me in your journal unless you bring up me or Proserpina in a false light or lie.  I will always speak up to correct the record when someone is lodging falsehoods against my interests.  And I'll try to be more professional about it when I'm forced to do so.   The reason I was kicked off Actualized is because I was challenging Leo in 2019.  That was between he and I.  Nothing more.  You have no idea nor does anyone else about why I was banned from Actualized.org forum.   I was challenging Leo and he elected to have me gone.  So be it.  That was his choice and I don't think in hindsight it was a good one.  And he's too proud to ever re-instate me which is unfortunate, even after 3 years' time.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

12 minutes ago, Faith said:

Good.

Because I wanted you to see it, so I mentioned "Faith".

When I was unfairly given 20 points on Actualized, of course I was annoyed at Ananta.  That's not gonna change.
But Faith seems like a nicer person.  I don't have any problems with you, but I won't mention you again as you like.

Well I've blocked him.  But if I call him a (moderator edit), I don't expect any warning points as that's not against the rules.  It's only referring to information he's made public.