Well here is my opinion about that:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค

ย 

ย 

You donโ€™t understand my opinions they are just soooo much better, I have the Absolute Opinion, so your weak little relative opinion is nothing!ย 
Now feed me grapes and let me sit on my throne of opinions! ๐Ÿ˜‹

ย 

Tenย thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

18 minutes ago, Loop said:

Well here is my opinion about that:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค

ย 

ย 

You donโ€™t understand my opinions they are just soooo much better, I have the Absolute Opinion, so your weak little relative opinion is nothing!ย 
Now feed me grapes and let me sit on my throne of opinions! ๐Ÿ˜‹

ย 

Of course it is "nothing". Can you please tell me about your absolute opinions? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123

ย 

ย Certainly, nothing feels more absolute then the constipation I feel from all that crap ๐Ÿ’ฉ

ย 

Love is just free to be me, I am free to be Love.ย 

Creativity just pours out, if your way up your own arse with bullshit like me, it comes out as diarrhea.ย It is funny how obsessed humans get from believing the dingleberries being clung by their butt hairs are some how useful ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚ Ok ok Iโ€™ll stop with with the shit, seems I spend too much time staring at dog poop trying to see beauty in anything that arises ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

Tenย thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

1 hour ago, Loop said:

@James123

ย 

ย Certainly, nothing feels more absolute then the constipation I feel from all that crap ๐Ÿ’ฉ

ย 

Love is just free to be me, I am free to be Love.ย 

Creativity just pours out, if your way up your own arse with bullshit like me, it comes out as diarrhea.ย It is funny how obsessed humans get from believing the dingleberries being clung by their butt hairs are some how useful ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚ Ok ok Iโ€™ll stop with with the shit, seems I spend too much time staring at dog poop trying to see beauty in anything that arises ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

Even shit is useful for grass and soil. Isnt is crazy that we have body, which includes trillions of cells meanwhile we think that we are in control? ย  So how can we not love this system? How can we suffer for small desires, it doesnโ€™t make any sense. ย 

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

Even shit is useful for grass and soil. Isnt is crazy that we have body, which includes trillions of cells meanwhile we think that we are in control? ย  So how can we not love this system? How can we suffer for small desires, it doesnโ€™t make any sense. ย 

Yes โ˜บ๏ธ Beauty itself.ย 
ย 

All of life cycles it all perfectly, what a waste to chase.

ย 

Let it sit with ease, and feel the breeze,

Blows by the face, caught in it as a sail,ย 

Relaxing in a hammock, dreaming The Endless Tail.

ย 

Tenย thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

17 minutes ago, Loop said:

Yes โ˜บ๏ธ Beauty itself.ย 
ย 

All of life cycles it all perfectly, what a waste to chase.

ย 

Let it sit with ease, and feel the breeze,

Blows by the face, caught in it as a sail,ย 

Relaxing in a hammock, dreaming The Endless Tail.

ย 

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

It just is, what is, so what is is always the truth, now is the only thing there is, not your yesterday's meditation experience or a 5 year old ayahuasca trip story of the Truth, this is the truth, what is now

ย 

ย 

Edited by Cathal

i am already your friend

instagram.com/asimulatedself

55 minutes ago, Cathal said:

It just is, what is, so what is is always the truth, now is the only thing there is, not your yesterday's meditation experience or a 5 year old ayahuasca trip story of the Truth, this is the truth, what is now

ย 

ย 

Personal Opinion.ย 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

Nondualist!

ย 

jk ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

ย 

Anything We Say is just a Personal Opinion, Nothing to do with Truth.

So true though really.ย 

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚โ™ฅ๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ thats why we are the loversss ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ย 

1 hour ago, Winter said:

Yet by being true also disproves itself... proving itself once again. ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It is all there is how can you point it, so called arm has no difference then direction or finger ๐Ÿ˜‚ โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Egos want to consider their own opinions as truths. That doesn't mean there is no truth.ย  But it's more nuanced than we like to think -- because we all want our opinions to be truths as a matter of course. We feel better that way.ย  Most people are not humble enough or strong enough inside to embody the inverse, which is most of what I think is my opinion only and partial to me and the tribes I'm a member of or want to be a member of.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, James123 said:

so called arm has no difference then direction or finger

Brought a favorite quote to mind! ๐Ÿปย 

ย 

"When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, then you will enter.โ€

- Jesus

ย 

YouTubeย ย Websiteย ย Sessions

23 minutes ago, Phil said:

Brought a favorite quote to mind! ๐Ÿปย 

ย 

"When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, then you will enter.โ€

- Jesus

ย 

"Once you let go of your dualities you'll find the better side of this other duality I'm creating."

4201 is my number