Anything We Say is just a Personal Opinion, Nothing to do with Truth

Well here is my opinion about that:

☺️🤍

You don’t understand my opinions they are just soooo much better, I have the Absolute Opinion, so your weak little relative opinion is nothing! 
Now feed me grapes and let me sit on my throne of opinions! 😋

🤍🧠👀

18 minutes ago, Loop said:

Well here is my opinion about that:

☺️🤍

You don’t understand my opinions they are just soooo much better, I have the Absolute Opinion, so your weak little relative opinion is nothing! 
Now feed me grapes and let me sit on my throne of opinions! 😋

Of course it is "nothing". Can you please tell me about your absolute opinions? 😃😃😃

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123

Certainly, nothing feels more absolute then the constipation I feel from all that crap 💩

Love is just free to be me, I am free to be Love. 

Creativity just pours out, if your way up your own arse with bullshit like me, it comes out as diarrhea. It is funny how obsessed humans get from believing the dingleberries being clung by their butt hairs are some how useful 😅😂 Ok ok I’ll stop with with the shit, seems I spend too much time staring at dog poop trying to see beauty in anything that arises 🤣

🤍🧠👀

1 hour ago, Loop said:

@James123

Certainly, nothing feels more absolute then the constipation I feel from all that crap 💩

Love is just free to be me, I am free to be Love. 

Creativity just pours out, if your way up your own arse with bullshit like me, it comes out as diarrhea. It is funny how obsessed humans get from believing the dingleberries being clung by their butt hairs are some how useful 😅😂 Ok ok I’ll stop with with the shit, seems I spend too much time staring at dog poop trying to see beauty in anything that arises 🤣

Even shit is useful for grass and soil. Isnt is crazy that we have body, which includes trillions of cells meanwhile we think that we are in control?   So how can we not love this system? How can we suffer for small desires, it doesn’t make any sense.  

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

Even shit is useful for grass and soil. Isnt is crazy that we have body, which includes trillions of cells meanwhile we think that we are in control?   So how can we not love this system? How can we suffer for small desires, it doesn’t make any sense.  

Yes ☺️ Beauty itself. 

All of life cycles it all perfectly, what a waste to chase.

Let it sit with ease, and feel the breeze,

Blows by the face, caught in it as a sail, 

Relaxing in a hammock, dreaming The Endless Tail.

🤍🧠👀

17 minutes ago, Loop said:

Yes ☺️ Beauty itself. 

All of life cycles it all perfectly, what a waste to chase.

Let it sit with ease, and feel the breeze,

Blows by the face, caught in it as a sail, 

Relaxing in a hammock, dreaming The Endless Tail.

🙏🙏🙏