Anything We Say is just a Personal Opinion, Nothing to do with Truth

32 minutes ago, Phil said:

Brought a favorite quote to mind! 🍻 

"When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, then you will enter.”

- Jesus

Holy shit. What a beautiful quote man, what a beautiful quote. 🙏🙏🙏☝️☝️☝️ Thank you for sharing, seriously. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Winter

Just a quote & open to interpretation obviously, but it sure seems ‘heaven’ and or ‘the kingdom’ in biblical verbiage are used as equating to nonduality. So it seems to point more to the ‘you’ being let go more so than what the you let’s go, and of course therein to another duality not being created, in duality never have been created in the first place.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@Winter

Just a quote & open to interpretation obviously, but it sure seems ‘heaven’ and or ‘the kingdom’ in biblical verbiage are used as equating to nonduality. So it seems to point more to the ‘you’ being let go more so than what the you let’s go, and of course therein to another duality not being created, in duality never have been created in the first place.

It would be a travesty to talk of heaven as if there is hell, to talk of entering as if there is an in and an out and to talk of a "then" which happens "when" conditions are met.

I'm not saying my interpretation is better than yours, it's just what I get reading this quote. Why do you like quotes? Has any quote ever helped you in any way?

4201 is my number

32 minutes ago, Winter said:

It would be a travesty to talk of heaven as if there is hell, to talk of entering as if there is an in and an out and to talk of a "then" which happens "when" conditions are met.

For sure. Jesus’s so funny! Arguably the funniest of all time. 

I'm not saying my interpretation is better than yours, it's just what I get reading this quote. Why do you like quotes?

The beauty & humor I guess. 

Has any quote ever helped you in any way?

I’m the quote. It’s a parable in that way. Like a holon. 

@Mandy

😂 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

For sure. Jesus’s so funny! Arguably the funniest of all time. 

The beauty & humor I guess.

Yeah perhaps I've been taking dualities too seriously. It's like I needed to point out every one I see, to make sure none of them could affect me unconsciously 😂 Yet its apparent this self victim of thought is not actual.

But if there is no harm in dualities and we can just laugh at their silly implications without feeling affected by the thoughts they communicate, wouldn't that make any quote from anyone potentially as funny?

But I don't find Russian propaganda funny because I feel bad for all the people stuck in it. I don't find neo nazi ideas funny because of all the suffering it causes in people. And I don't find Jesus' implication of there being a heaven funny because I feel bad for all the people seeking heaven by following rules or fearing judgment and hell.

4201 is my number

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@Winter

I don’t know about too seriously, but perhaps thinking or believing the thought… that perception is a duality…?

Look at you trying to define which thought I had and which I had not 😂 Ah yes exactly this one, but not that one.

The difference I perceive though between my past reaction to the quote and my understanding of your reaction to it is the admirable amount of good faith you manage to put in quotes swarmed with dualities. My initial reaction to those dualities was one of worry for a self (or another) who might fall victim for those dualities as traps, like for instance believing there is an "in" and an "out" to awakening. It was more seen as a threat, a possible belief I might collect if I were to believe that quote. It's clear however that there is no such self which can "fall" for dualities. You on the other hand seem to admire Jesus for his humor, as if Jesus was aware of all those dualities and possible traps and purposefully decided to write the quote in this way "as a joke".

It's a lot of good faith you put in Jesus. Would you put as much good faith in anyone else? If so why assume I even was believing any thought and not just joking like Jesus? What about Putin, Hitler, Stalin, are those people just joking too?

4201 is my number

When the Eyes are clear,

Everything is seen as Guidance back to Yourself.

The winter snow blow all over the world, 

Not even a flower to bloom,

Just the Empty Wind. 

Into the cold of winter a new year turns over into spring,

What if you had faith in Everything? 
From the faith in Nothing? 
It is all the Message,

No one lost,

No one found.

A fire kindling the Fear, 

Every atrocity accepted for what it is, 

Compassion rains as the snow melts, 

Just let all the flowers bloom, 

Not to attach to any empty rooms.

If you find the eyes dart,

Back and forward looking for the start,

Then cover it with the Snowy Blanket,

And wait for the Silent Sun to melt it into the Spring Heart.

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

53 minutes ago, Winter said:

It's a lot of good faith you put in Jesus. Would you put as much good faith in anyone else? If so why assume I even was believing any thought and not just joking like Jesus? What about Putin, Hitler, Stalin, are those people just joking too?

Any character (anything that you have learned ) you have learned is just a so called imagination, Jesus, Buddha, Muhammad, Hitler, Putin etc. But you are the only one who will choose what the follow. That's all. If there is no so called evil or hell, there will be no so called angel or heaven. What a beauty man what a beauty this so called reality. 😍😍😍 Anything/Everything has a reason. Therefore, appreciating the so called evil is inevitable. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 hours ago, Winter said:

Look at you trying to define which thought I had and which I had not 😂 Ah yes exactly this one, but not that one.

I was just going by what was written. 

19 hours ago, Winter said:

Yeah perhaps I've been taking dualities too seriously. It's like I needed to point out every one I see, to make sure none of them could affect me unconsciously

19 hours ago, Winter said:

But if there is no harm in dualities and we can just laugh at their silly implications without feeling affected by the thoughts they communicate, wouldn't that make any quote from anyone potentially as funny?

“Dualities” don’t “communicate thoughts”. Thought is the only ‘place’ duality is experienced, and thought is directly experienced. 

The difference I perceive though between my past reaction to the quote and my understanding of your reaction to it is the admirable amount of good faith you manage to put in quotes swarmed with dualities.

No faith is put in quotes, it’s just a quote. 

"When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, then you will enter.”

- Jesus

My initial reaction to those dualities was one of worry for a self (or another) who might fall victim for those dualities as traps, like for instance believing there is an "in" and an "out" to awakening. It was more seen as a threat, a possible belief I might collect if I were to believe that quote.

That could be believed, but the quote doesn’t say there is an in and out to awakening. It also doesn’t make any reference to believing anything. 

It's clear however that there is no such self which can "fall" for dualities. You on the other hand seem to admire Jesus for his humor, as if Jesus was aware of all those dualities and possible traps and purposefully decided to write the quote in this way "as a joke".

The humor reference was to…

(Anything We Say is just a Personal Opinion, Nothing to do with Truth.)

So true though really.

Not to the quote.

No faith is being put in anyone. I’m definitely not assuming you’re believing any thought. 

@Phil No matter how many times I go over what you are saying, it's like I always misinterpret it lol.

I don't see how imagining a self victim of dualities relates to perception being seen as a duality (perceiver vs perception). I feel like if I keep trying stretch that comparison into anything that makes sense will just push me farther into misinterpreting what you said.

Why is Jesus funny then? I thought it was because he put the idea of an in and an out in his quote.

4201 is my number

12 hours ago, Winter said:

@Phil No matter how many times I go over what you are saying, it's like I always misinterpret it lol.

😂 🙏🏻 

I don't see how imagining a self victim of dualities relates to

Is imagining a ‘self victim of dualities’ the imagining of a second self, such that it seems there are two (selves)?

perception being seen as a duality (perceiver vs perception).

As in it seems there is a perceiver ‘inside’ and that which is perceived, or, perception which is not the perceiver, ‘outside’…?

I feel like if I keep trying stretch that comparison into anything that makes sense will just push me farther into misinterpreting what you said.

In a way, does it seem like what’s attempted to be ‘stretched’ is really thought, stretched so far as if to actually applying to perception, in the sense there are actually ‘two’ (of anything including selves) in perception?  

And lastly, is it readily, plainly, simply & obviously clear this is a female here you’ve been talking to, even though it’s been assumed it a guy named Phil (from the videos, etc)?

Just now, Phil said:

Is imagining a ‘self victim of dualities’ the imagining of a second self, such that it seems there are two (selves)?

Whether you want to call one self and the other reality or both selves is quite irrelevant. But yes you could do that translation.

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

As in it seems there is a perceiver ‘inside’ and that which is perceived, or, perception which is not the perceiver, ‘outside’…?

No the in and out of heaven really refer to a state of happiness which you are either in or not. The quote can be interpreted as saying "stop making those dualities and you'll be in heaven, continue doing them and you are not". To equate perceiver to inside would be to equate it to heaven and to equate perceived to outside would be to equate it to hell. I don't see how that makes sense.

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

In a way, does it seem like what’s attempted to be ‘stretched’ is really thought, stretched so far as if to actually applying to perception, in the sense there are actually ‘two’ (of anything including selves) in perception? 

The only thing that's attempted to be stretched here is an understanding of what you said in order to make it make sense 😂

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

And lastly, is it readily, plainly, simply & obviously clear this is a female here you’ve been talking to, even though it’s been assumed it a guy named Phil (from the videos, etc)?

It was assumed that no impersonation was going on but now with this message it is absolutely ambiguous. If you are Phil's wife then hello, nice to meet you and what did you do to Phil?? 😂

4201 is my number

@Winter Sometimes you have to read stuff like you're doing this exercise only with words/meanings instead of the hand. 

Also keep in mind that whatever emotion you're feeling, is what lens everything will be seen through. It's often a lot more efficient to go screw off and listen to some music or do something lighthearted and come back after. 

Youtube Channel  

Just now, Mandy said:

@Winter Sometimes you have to read stuff like you're doing this exercise only with words/meanings instead of the hand. 

Also keep in mind that whatever emotion you're feeling, is what lens everything will be seen through. It's often a lot more efficient to go screw off and listen to some music or do something lighthearted and come back after. 

😂 Hilarious.

4201 is my number

@Mandy If it wasn't clear, what I found hilarious is the idea that one needs to do some attention exercise just to understand what someone else mean.

All in all, I'm only curious as to why Phil said "Jesus’s so funny! Arguably the funniest of all time." I'll admit I initially assumed I knew why and I feel like this was a mistake in the sense it spun the conversation in a thousand directions which are not really relevant. But I'm still curious about that.

4201 is my number